The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Zara JG is decent, she can massage prostate like Ke Le too, and she does make the visit count.. literally by making one hard and soft again for 3 times before allowing to cum.

As for Linda, that visit was the first time and last time so I won't rtm her.
Hmm are there any other ML that poke the ass other than Zara & Ke Le?
Old 29-01-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post

Not that I know of at the moment though, but I'm willing to try if you have contacts.
Old 29-01-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know one ML name Baobao who does prostate massage. Professional one with glove and her shop is legit tcm. She went back China le only come back after CNy
Old 29-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0cash0o0 View Post
Recently alot RTM. Baby, W even Nicole going back soon.

Any tried Linda? Her SLG review shows she here since last June but not much FR here.

讲到做到
Just visited Linda and sharing my experience here. I was so excited that i went to buy condom just in case. Hahahaha
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-linda/

100% milf and expected from the start. She was wearing tshirt and jeans when open door so kind of turn off but she is very polite and attitude is very good.

She ask me bedroom or outside living room. Means bedroom can do more? Hahaha i nv think much as i just opt for living room with the massage table. Since my bro told me that her massgae will leave red mark to the back so i told her to do JG only

Her JG is soft type of JG, non pain and just a few style. Comfortable for me. Since is JG all the way, she did some slow hj and sensual a few times with my didi. Making him 勃起 and high for some moment before pressing it down. The feeling quite shiok. She is good talker so we chat quite abit and end up my didi really underperform.

Come to the finale, she told me to strip her while she move beside me. Since i chosen living room, i just went for the handjob and didnt ask more hahaha. Took her bra off and start attacking her neh neh. Really big and nipple super erected. I requested to lick them and she obliged. She start licking my nipple while her hand keep moving with my didi. So intense that i shoot my load onto her body and ended.

Didnt ask much if can roam south or she allow more... She told me that she can dress sexily next time if i request. Definitely will RTM.
Old 29-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
rogamer1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Miao Miao does that too but I haven't try Zara/Ke Le so I can't really compare.
I'm trying to book Zara this week and will share some info if I do.
I'm still being moderated so it might take some time for my msg to appear
Old 29-01-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
gtneo3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwareFudge View Post
Tomato will be returning back to sg after CNY though. Not sure about Anyi
since you recommended tomato alright wait after cny can try
Old 30-01-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25013 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-qian-qian/

Tried this young ML, who is here on a tourist visa. Here to test water whether it is worthwhile to come back. Qian Qian could give a good massage. Her sexy fingering was very good especially the sensual teasing of the balls. Talks in a friendly manner. She has lovely C+ boobs with fairly large areolas. Allow zhut zhut of the nipples and boobs. At first, remain in denim shorts but later strip to panty. Allow finger from outside panty only. She presently does not allow kissing of any part of her face, which is well made up for every customer. I managed to convince her to experiment with lip kissing and eventually it got stuck to my lips until the eruption. She is patiently persistent with the hj although it took a while. Treated me with the McDonald coffee bought by the customer before me while she hurriedly put on lipstick again, saying that I had cleaned it up. She will rtc for CNY in a couple of days. Looks like she will come back to Sg. Seems like I cannot rtm althu she welcomes me back!
Old 30-01-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Try the legendary Soda
Hi bro who is soda? Mind sharing contact
Old 30-01-2024, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She's my go to if I want a fix it all. But must say her skills, massage or JG are on a very high level.
Sexy JG is the menu bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Last I visit is 4b1r already. Probably incl entrance? Not sure as shared by bro this is her rates. But still worth it I guess
Nah you are right, it's 4B1R (incl. entrance), 3B was my price before she jacked up again. I haven't visited her since.
Old 30-01-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2373 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Nah you are right, it's 4B1R (incl. entrance), 3B was my price before she jacked up again. I haven't visited her since.
Soda absolutely rocks! Not too long ago it was 4Bs for e-ve-ry-thing. No holds barred. Massive Os on both sides. Was very regular then, but haven't seen her for a while cos moved on to others targets. Also really hate the parking around there, so only went on weekends. Lols .
Old 30-01-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!

https://sgbeautycastle4.com/bobo-nur...j-breast-fuck/

Anyone tried her? Any comments or reviews?
Old 30-01-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read through some of the comments on SLG to see if I could find anymore ML that pokes backside. I found https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-jessica who not only finger but got strapon fucking can anyone confirm?

the poke backside list so far

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-jessica (tentative)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/miao-miao-massage
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zara-massage
Old 30-01-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Soda absolutely rocks! Not too long ago it was 4Bs for e-ve-ry-thing. No holds barred. Massive Os on both sides. Was very regular then, but haven't seen her for a while cos moved on to others targets. Also really hate the parking around there, so only went on weekends. Lols .
She is older than some of the guys here haha but still the classic MILF if there was ever one.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2873 / Power: 21
sweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond repute

Same for me too, 4B 1R but her boobs slurpsss even though man-made…

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Last I visit is 4b1r already. Probably incl entrance? Not sure as shared by bro this is her rates. But still worth it I guess
Old 30-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogamer1977 View Post
Miao Miao does that too but I haven't try Zara/Ke Le so I can't really compare.
I'm trying to book Zara this week and will share some info if I do.
I'm still being moderated so it might take some time for my msg to appear

Are you referring to this Miao Miao? https://sglonelyguy-28.com/miao-miao-massage/

Seems like I can explore for JG and prostate massage liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1