The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-01-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
gtneo3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
That goes to show there's plenty of other bros out there, who aren't in SBF, that are willing to try and support her.
those supportive troops with so many S11 sign
Old 28-01-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Hope you dun mind using your draft as MR Bro :)

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sweety-massage/

Location: More Southwest than Central, near green line; parking is available.
Apartment is nicely kept and clean.

Appearance: early 30s, very 耐看型 those type (IMO)
figure is curvy with natural Cs. Pleasant personality, good conversationalist.

Shower: Ownself ( bottle of listerine at the wash basin)

Massage: Super massage on bed, good strength (some tcm knowledge)

Sensual/HJ: Cathbath very sensual lots of licking and horny moaning(interesting)(back)
This remind me of the Dongguan style last time ML been using. 99HDLY 99海底捞月 was fun to play with.
(front)Flip over and i saw 2 headlight like the semi-basketball type. Then she start slowly and keep licking my nipples and also make some horny moans.
After that she whispering some dirty talks that make me little bit horny liao... and then later all the dirty talks up the tempo....
feeling more and more faster and her hj moto shift to gear 4 ... boomba... all shoot until gaogao...haha.

The pro: solid massage, good conversationalist. Not a time watcher, sensual hj.

The con: the phone ( dunno which donkey keep messaging her on her phone breaking 3 times her rhythm while she was doing her job)

All in about 50 mins

RTM: yes
Old 28-01-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
I am using text /Whatsapp but these ML are not accepting m booking,why so?
Heard recently the wind is strong

They don’t accept customer that’s not in the data base
Old 28-01-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Heard recently the wind is strong

They don’t accept customer that’s not in the data base

How to get on their data base?if they continue to not receiving customer, I guess I will never be able to get on their data base

Last edited by Thechampion; 28-01-2024 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Phrasinf
Old 28-01-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7493 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Honestly what's the hype about her? i looked at her photos she looked quite normal to me, dk what made her so popular so much so that she can act like an AP and aeroplane ppl..
yah, looks so so only, can have such arrogance..... thanks to the pple who spoiled her.
Old 28-01-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
How to get on their data base?if they continue to not receiving customer, I guess I will never be able to get on their data base
Just text as many as possible, whoever accept your booking, ask them to do you a favour, key in your number into their database (quite a few, think more than 5 for sure), good luck Bro
Old 28-01-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Sauax is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
I was regular of W as well. I am looking for her replacement too.

So far, I find Guai Guai the closest fit:

- pretty face
- nice figure. Guai Guai has natural boobs
- strips to mini panties
- good sensual
- gives the full hour
- serves water

Only thing Guai Guai falls short of is massage. But W’s massage techniques was built up over her time here.
Just visited Guai Guai this morning ,

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 6/10
Sensual: 8/10

My type of girl but only bad point is too vanilla with many restrictions.

RTM: maybe few more times to see if can unlock more options.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 29-01-2024 at 11:02 PM.
Old 28-01-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 18
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am using text /Whatsapp but these ML are not accepting m booking,why so?
Wind is blowing strongly and many of them do not dare to take the risk to accept customers with no record in the database. Even if they accepted ur booking, they will use various ways to make sure that the new customers are not Mata. Wasted at least 5-10 mins for the verification.

Thankfully some MLs helped me to enter gd record in different databases voluntarily due to my gd treatment to them.
Old 28-01-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Sauax is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Tried to book for Guai Guai but not accepted, claimed her database dun have my record. WTF, I had been cheonging for so many years still got database dun have my record, what type of lousy database is that?

Pity those mls who subscribed this data base, definitely loss a lot of customers.
Heard from guai guai there are 3 diff database she is looking at. Time to message all the mls you visited to write about you on database !
Old 28-01-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Wind is blowing strongly and many of them do not dare to take the risk to accept customers with no record in the database. Even if they accepted ur booking, they will use various ways to make sure that the new customers are not Mata. Wasted at least 5-10 mins for the verification.

Thankfully some MLs helped me to enter gd record in different databases voluntarily due to my gd treatment to them.
Oh wells, I shall need to wait for some lucky soul to bump me into their DB
Old 28-01-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Just text as many as possible, whoever accept your booking, ask them to do you a favour, key in your number into their database (quite a few, think more than 5 for sure), good luck Bro
we are now like buying toto or 4D ... see got hit the lottery price or not
Old 28-01-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauax View Post
Just visited Guai Guai this morning ,

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 6/10
Sensual: 8/10

My type of girl but only bad point is too vanilla with many restrictions.

RTM: maybe few more times to see if can unlock more options.
vanilla i think i will skip for now thanks for the head up
Old 28-01-2024, 08:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42684 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauax View Post
Heard from guai guai there are 3 diff database she is looking at. Time to message all the mls you visited to write about you on database !
Ha, got 3 database still dun have my contact ah? This is a very interesting world.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-01-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
yah, looks so so only, can have such arrogance..... thanks to the pple who spoiled her.
Her wechat shows she got sponsored for cuisines and her trips to Melaka and Bali....also likely sponsored by VIP Roberts.

I visited her before when she just arrived and vibes were good with the innocence, even though looks pretty ordinary.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-01-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Ah, OG Momo. Bona Fide AP. Foxy looks, sexy husky voice, body to die for, big boobs, FN, blowjob, fake lovemaking, full of tricks sensual plus roam as you like, lastly a really fun girl and young by ML standards. In current pool since covid, it is damn hard to even find a ML with half of Momo attributes and offerings. That was a good era for the local scene. But yes, downside is she famous aeroplane Queen.
She was one of the MLs that made me go "wow" during the first meeting, perhaps the most "wow" I think. During that time she looked so young and fresh, slim with nice assets... she was supposed to look like 广末凉子... and yes the husky voice... probably why she kena harrassed so soon after her debut.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1