The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
fullmetallice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/wei-wei-massage/`

MR for Wei Wei

Location: not good for food soldier like me. 10mins walk from mrt

Looks: 7/10

slightly better then in real life then pic

Body: 7/10

i think is A to B? i dunno
breast shape not bad with good nipple share. key thing is can zhut!!!!

Massage: 6/10

ok la , can pass. Not there for massage

GFE: 8/10

quite good for me. was friendly , lots of smile and conversationalist (meaning talk at the right time).

Sensual: 7/10

HJ is soft and take her time
CBJ with good suction and take her time.

Overall:

quite satisfied with her service. after shoot would still massage massage the leg , talk before go clean. appreciate that

out with a smiling face.

RTM: Would return except location is abit too far from mrt
Bro, do you know any girl’s location near MRT

I went to visit ke le

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage/

And her is place quite near to mrt (central area), around 5 mins walk and easy to navigate.
Old 27-01-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Grateful to the bro who Up my rep and share his views.
”excellent comment. there should be no judgements on how people decide to spend their money ~ xxxxxxx”
Name has been redacted to protect his privacy.
Most important is everyone stay happy.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 27-01-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, Angel/Reba delisted already? That was fast…
Old 27-01-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Amei also quite close.
Amei probably closest you get the KK but of course everyone got their own personal preference.
Old 27-01-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried booking https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/ again.

Just my luck, arranged my appointment one day before, last 2 hours before appointment timing told me timing already book by others, had to cancel mine, confronted her cause not first time this has happened.

She arrogantly replied that her popularity is her own effort and is not her fault, like wtf, really pissed cause wasted my day, could have arranged my time with others
Old 27-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Sauax is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi, I was a regular customer of W. After she went back to China, I can’t seems to find anyone that is close to her, can any bro intro thanks !
Old 27-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
AwareFudge is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi! First time writing a fr

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

Looks: 100% SYT. Looks to be around early to mid 20s. Girl next door kind of pretty. My type.

Body/Boobs: Petite size with b boobs , very soft and nice to touch.

Massage: so so. Can be improved.

Sensual/GFE: She is very sensual and loves to hugs and give kises. Very patient too. If will take longer to finish, don't feel rushed at all, go slow and take the time until I finish. Definitely no a time-watcher and the epitome of gfe. She is very nice and playful too.

RTM: already RTM many times. Sharing is caring.
Old 27-01-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauax View Post
Hi, I was a regular customer of W. After she went back to China, I can’t seems to find anyone that is close to her, can any bro intro thanks !
I was regular of W as well. I am looking for her replacement too.

So far, I find Guai Guai the closest fit:

- pretty face
- nice figure. Guai Guai has natural boobs
- strips to mini panties
- good sensual
- gives the full hour
- serves water

Only thing Guai Guai falls short of is massage. But W’s massage techniques was built up over her time here.
Old 27-01-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
I was regular of W as well. I am looking for her replacement too.

So far, I find Guai Guai the closest fit:

- pretty face
- nice figure. Guai Guai has natural boobs :
- strips to mini panties
- good sensual
- gives the full hour
- serves water

Only thing Guai Guai falls short of is massage. But W’s massage techniques was built up over her time here.
Bro care to compare the new Lucky ( not the airplane lucky)to W in term of look and service.

Thank you for your feedback 😎
Old 27-01-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 16
Rainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/an-yi-massage/

review for an yi SYT

Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
abit of gen z attitude

Location condo in central location. Perform back massage with some strength. i asked if she provide special and she said no.. many things also no.. she strip and asked me to turn around and proceed to use massage oil and hj me. play with my balls and lick my nipple with good technique. i play with her boobs and nipples and she kept saying dont, maybe she is sensitive i kept asking her to slow down and she said why i dont have any feeling as her hands is pain.. i was trying to hold myself from climax and shooting too fast.

any other girls that is syt?
Old 27-01-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post

Just my luck, arranged my appointment one day before, last 2 hours before appointment timing told me timing already book by others, had to cancel mine, confronted her cause not first time this has happened.

She arrogantly replied that her popularity is her own effort and is not her fault, like wtf, really pissed cause wasted my day, could have arranged my time with others
Oh she is still doing this shxt... leopard never changes its spots I guess

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 27-01-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh she is still doing this shxt... leopard never changes its spots I guess
Seemed like she had start to categorize her pool of customers and trying to weed out all those non VIP.

She is really quite good when I tried her when she is still new.

I guess I can drop the idea of looking for her again.
Old 27-01-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
fullmetallice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post

review for an yi SYT

Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
abit of gen z attitude

Location condo in central location. Perform back massage with some strength. i asked if she provide special and she said no.. many things also no.. she strip and asked me to turn around and proceed to use massage oil and hj me. play with my balls and lick my nipple with good technique. i play with her boobs and nipples and she kept saying dont, maybe she is sensitive i kept asking her to slow down and she said why i dont have any feeling as her hands is pain.. i was trying to hold myself from climax and shooting too fast.

Thanks for the fr bro. Tried to book her today but she’s only available after 8pm and i got things to do but after your fr maybe i can skip her unless wanna try syt.

Tried to book other girls but only an-yi replied and some girls said my number is not in database and some never reply.

Guess i can only go to spa or 88joint cos i enjoy hot oils around my groin and it does feels good.
Old 28-01-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
gtneo3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post

review for an yi SYT

Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
abit of gen z attitude

Note taken thanks for nice MR
Old 28-01-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Seemed like she had start to categorize her pool of customers and trying to weed out all those non VIP.

She is really quite good when I tried her when she is still new.

I guess I can drop the idea of looking for her again.
Try not to be too nice. Once I went to look for this ML, she called hee regular to come later. That poor guy need to wait 1-2 hours while I play with his gal. Haha!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1