The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Told you that during first chat? Can't totally discount that, because some house owners really only give them 1 off per month. The other 3 compensated with pay.
yes my colleague actually want the maid to not take the off, and of cos he will pay the maid.

sad thing is the maid will not get the double salary payment like normal works.
Old 26-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any wise master here can advise? Chat with one happily n planned to go out. Then she ask
what I like about her, I say as long what her body has, I also like. Suddenly she gone nuts n say u think I don't know u want sex. I keep say no, i say like the way we chat. After that no reply. Will I get into trouble? Crazy play me like that.
Old 26-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Any wise master here can advise? Chat with one happily n planned to go out. Then she ask
what I like about her, I say as long what her body has, I also like. Suddenly she gone nuts n say u think I don't know u want sex. I keep say no, i say like the way we chat. After that no reply. Will I get into trouble? Crazy play me like that.
aiyo, girls don't like to talk sex

they are sensitive creatures ..

If you read a bit here, you will know, just because maid don't mean you can dirty talk, unless she give signal or start it off
Old 26-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, maybe like that also better mah... imagine spending the whole afternoon pleasing her, lunch, maybe light shopping and found out you are not gonna get it... worst right.

Some gals just want to enjoy the courting part and that's all they want from you... some bitches will eventually tell you that they treat you as their brother only... like what my friend just kena last week.
Old 26-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I put real photo n give real prepaid phone number. No way I can put empty photo n give fake number. Now carry 2 smart phones, one for family n one to hide in drawer after use. Scare later my photo are being shared in their Facebook then gone case. Chiong a few days taken total 3 days leave n still cannot get a hole to screw.
Juz msg the plump maid n she ask me join viber. Ask her try something fun in video, keep saying she fat nothing to see n she wants see mine. Only show her my top less. The video call sucks keep hanging. Very tired already, will stop for the time being. Got to get back to family life first before get suspicion.
Old 26-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
aiyo, girls don't like to talk sex

they are sensitive creatures ..

If you read a bit here, you will know, just because maid don't mean you can dirty talk, unless she give signal or start it off
they like to talk love and romance

and they love to do sex
Old 27-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I put real photo n give real prepaid phone number. No way I can put empty photo n give fake number. Now carry 2 smart phones, one for family n one to hide in drawer after use. Scare later my photo are being shared in their Facebook then gone case. Chiong a few days taken total 3 days leave n still cannot get a hole to screw.
Juz msg the plump maid n she ask me join viber. Ask her try something fun in video, keep saying she fat nothing to see n she wants see mine. Only show her my top less. The video call sucks keep hanging. Very tired already, will stop for the time being. Got to get back to family life first before get suspicion.
You are funny la bro. Just treat them as a normal courtship , dun need to tell her u love her. Cause she wun believe. Just trick them out first if she ask u come out for wat, just tell u like her and u wanna know if you all clicks well n build chemistry. This works for me almost everytimes. Good luck.
Old 27-08-2015, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
GeorgeCostanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post

and they love to do sex
notice that too
Old 27-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
You are funny la bro. Just treat them as a normal courtship , dun need to tell her u love her. Cause she wun believe. Just trick them out first if she ask u come out for wat, just tell u like her and u wanna know if you all clicks well n build chemistry. This works for me almost everytimes. Good luck.
Ya, I love the 2 buns on top n the abalone below the freshness makes my heart beating fast over the existing ones. As time is a constraint factor for me n the worried of getting caught by people I know in public area, it is very hard to go slow n steady. It is like taking instant noodle vs home cook food, eat n go, the faster the safer.
Sigh, saying stop for the time being, but still surf the apps. My next target will be going for fair skin types. I notice from the photos, some have dark skin, some have fair skin. Two different categories to choose.
While surfing, was thinking if I could have the luck try the young to the old, from the 20s to 50s. Haha, the thought really get me excited.
Old 27-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
When a maid asked you what u like about her, never mention anything about body. it will turn them off.

For me, i will reply them saying, happy chatting with them, they are nice girl, sweet and nice, etc.

Dont expect to score on 1st date. Sometimes need more effort.
For me, when i go out with a maid, i dont care what others think and look at me. In a way, you are showing to her that you have nothing to hide.
Old 27-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post

and they love to do sex
Yes, after making love also, some of them don't like dirty talk, some like it.

And then again, a lot of them don't know dirty talk, even though they are supposedly good in English ..

If it was me, I won't take the risk of dirty talk, if the girl has a) not done anything with me, or b) she is a keeper - why risk losing her over 'lost in translation' ??
Old 27-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Yes, after making love also, some of them don't like dirty talk, some like it.

And then again, a lot of them don't know dirty talk, even though they are supposedly good in English ..

If it was me, I won't take the risk of dirty talk, if the girl has a) not done anything with me, or b) she is a keeper - why risk losing her over 'lost in translation' ??
Jul received msg from a maid after say hi to her at 6am this morning, wtf ask me meet ang mo kio. She thought we r beck n call type. Bring me to a garden, saw few couple bangala n maids touching. Hey today not Sunday! So fast they horny. Manage to squeeze her breast, ask for bj only give hj. Now back in office, blur like sotong, tired n cannot work. Till now don't know what had happened.
Old 27-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4865 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

wow.... so lucky u, got free hj siah lols...........
I used to have a maid near YCK and managed to have a good bj from her a few times in a quiet carpark.....

Quote:
Jul received msg from a maid after say hi to her at 6am this morning, wtf ask me meet ang mo kio. She thought we r beck n call type. Bring me to a garden, saw few couple bangala n maids touching. Hey today not Sunday! So fast they horny. Manage to squeeze her breast, ask for bj only give hj. Now back in office, blur like sotong, tired n cannot work. Till now don't know what had happened.
Old 27-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
wow.... so lucky u, got free hj siah lols...........
I used to have a maid near YCK and managed to have a good bj from her a few times in a quiet carpark.....
Back in office, I Google, trying to find is there a forum on maids screwing men. I don't know is I lucky or she lucky. Maybe who knows, there is a secret forum for them to exchange info on how to screw the men. Or maybe she proudly typing she had juz screwed a man just 2 hrs ago.
Old 27-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

I have a few maid's to exchange. Strictly for exchange only. Kamsia. I personally fb them for few months. Got tired so want explore new meat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1