The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Whenever I told my regular that I would like to bring her for dinner and shopping after my session, she happily agrees to it. Then she will start texting her next few customers, either to postpone the appointment or cancel it. Maybe this is the reason.
Lucky we like different dishes. If my regulars start playing games with me I’ll drop her like a hot stone. Today go out with my regular lunch and shopping. Was fun to hold hands walking in the rain and spend quality time together. You are right bro. Once in a lifetime experience. Money can always earn back. MLs may not be back. Enjoy while it last.
Old 20-01-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

This lucky became my Queen of aeroplanes. When she first came she double-booked and only informed me 1 hour before the appointment to cancel. Didn't make a big fuss out of it here partly because of the last saga when I did. Anyway I managed to book her sometime after that, session was not bad though she was not my type.

She WC me a few times after we met to find her - I did and she aeroplaned me 5 mins before the appointment. I already reached and I did text 1+ hour prior to confirm. She gave a few different excuses but mainly something happened and she not in the mood. Not that I don't give her the benefit of the doubt but this is just too coincidental. Super dulan to make all the way there, and it was raining somemore.
Wow so many similar experiences.. my flight with her was cancelled when I’m already at boarding gate (downstairs) due to extreme strong winds and neighbour’s door opened big big..

I took other airlines that evening and boycott this airline since.
Old 20-01-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whenever I told my regular that I would like to bring her for dinner and shopping after my session, she happily agrees to it. Then she will start texting her next few customers, either to postpone the appointment or cancel it. Maybe this is the reason.
Most of us here aware this is happening bah... it takes both hands to clap... we can ask and it is up to the ML to decide... but you cannot be comparing any ML to your kiki lah.

For me even for regular I monitor the timing so don't eat into the next bro's timing. Guess nice guys finish last.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-01-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi senior bro, salute your conquests and ability to Cheong/KC ML so easy. Are you at the stage in life to top up $$ to bonk ML? Cheap and fast
Old 20-01-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 9
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This lucky became my Queen of aeroplanes. When she first came she double-booked and only informed me 1 hour before the appointment to cancel. Didn't make a big fuss out of it here partly because of the last saga when I did. Anyway I managed to book her sometime after that, session was not bad though she was not my type.

She WC me a few times after we met to find her - I did and she aeroplaned me 5 mins before the appointment. I already reached and I did text 1+ hour prior to confirm. She gave a few different excuses but mainly something happened and she not in the mood. Not that I don't give her the benefit of the doubt but this is just too coincidental. Super dulan to make all the way there, and it was raining somemore.
Visited her last night but luckily all went well. Anyway was also put on aeroplane recently by https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lisha/ instead

Texted her and confirmed for 7pm appointment at about 2pm ish however upon reaching her place she just went radio silent. Was quite pissed initially as I spent more than $20 just to Grab to her place only to be ghosted but thinking back maybe something could have happened
Old 20-01-2024, 08:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Lucky we like different dishes. If my regulars start playing games with me I’ll drop her like a hot stone. Today go out with my regular lunch and shopping. Was fun to hold hands walking in the rain and spend quality time together. You are right bro. Once in a lifetime experience. Money can always earn back. MLs may not be back. Enjoy while it last.
When just started to cheong just any how bonk, like eating fast food. After years of experience of course must go for fine cuisine lah. So, only go for those gals that are really interesting. We work hard, we play hard mah. Money comes money goes, no point to keep so much, ended up just a figure in the bank. When you are six feet underground, you sons enjoy spending it to cheong.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don’t think this is the case for lucky, she’s just an average looker.
Big spender will not take a 2nd look at her.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-01-2024, 08:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bro, salute your conquests and ability to Cheong/KC ML so easy. Are you at the stage in life to top up $$ to bonk ML? Cheap and fast
Of course need to top up, after all those mls come here are for the money. But not really easy to find a good one nowadays, many just visited once, after HJ, left and never return.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:

Actually that first time u visited, it was almost cancel including my slot.
I was right behind you.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-01-2024, 08:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I don’t think this is the case for lucky, she’s just an average looker.
Big spender will not take a 2nd look at her.
True, I only visited her once. In fact I dun like commando service mls.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-01-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually that first time u visited, it was almost cancel including my slot.
I was right behind you.
That was ages ago... she showed you the WC messages? Or I told you I visiting her? To think that was almost cancelled, maybe should have so I'd dropped her there and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
I thought I was the only one, visited her once, tried to visit again twice got aeroplaned, mine went MIA on the appointment itself until the next day she msg me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint82 View Post
Things are good for me up till mid Dec (rtm 5 times).. was just talking to her about visiting the next day then she went mia to Malaysia.. came back already then she wc me to tell me she went back to china to settle something..

In the middle up to last week wc me from time to time to visit her, then Mia to Bali again.. a lot of excuses, wind very strong, tired, sick.

Really is either got deep packet bro or simply not interested lah..
Dropped her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
Wow so many similar experiences.. my flight with her was cancelled when I’m already at boarding gate (downstairs) due to extreme strong winds and neighbour’s door opened big big..

I took other airlines that evening and boycott this airline since.
Just too bad that I didn't notice the red flag earlier, if not I wouldn't have wasted my time and petrol. Even more irritated when I got caught in a jam going back and upon reaching home saw her post a happy WC moment.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; 20-01-2024 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Save space
Old 20-01-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint82 View Post
Things are good for me up till mid Dec (rtm 5 times).. was just talking to her about visiting the next day then she went mia to Malaysia.. came back already then she wc me to tell me she went back to china to settle something..

In the middle up to last week wc me from time to time to visit her, then Mia to Bali again.. a lot of excuses, wind very strong, tired, sick.

Really is either got deep packet bro or simply not interested lah..
Dropped her.
She still message you to visit her, I got nothing bro, wanted to support her but now. She always all of sudden MIA can post wechat moments at msia/bali/china, but forgot about appointment, wonder which bro bao her . Give up chasing her haha.
Old 20-01-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
That was ages ago... she showed you the WC messages? Or I told you I visiting her? To think that was almost cancelled, maybe should have so I'd dropped her there and then.
errr…. No she didn’t show me anything but I caught a glimpse of that pic , that pic. How can I not recognise

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-01-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
errr…. No she didn’t show me anything but I caught a glimpse of that pic , that pic. How can I not recognise
Haha, yeah I reckon you are the only one here who knows about that pic... that's why I ask if she showed you WC... but turn out you just have sharp eyes.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 21-01-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
When just started to cheong just any how bonk, like eating fast food. After years of experience of course must go for fine cuisine lah. So, only go for those gals that are really interesting. We work hard, we play hard mah. Money comes money goes, no point to keep so much, ended up just a figure in the bank. When you are six feet underground, you sons enjoy spending it to cheong.
Quote:
Of course need to top up, after all those mls come here are for the money. But not really easy to find a good one nowadays, many just visited once, after HJ, left and never return.
Thx senior bro for sharing advice.

Last edited by ghostcow; 09-02-2024 at 10:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1