The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2024, 12:46 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahaha I lol at the 麒麟臂
Speaking of which recently I visited another ex regular Zara. She is definitely slim but I must say her arms so toned it might put some guys to shame lol.
Think her up down exercise with them and her heavy work back home really helped put some muscles to them. So her massage strength is not joke one.
Zara should be much better lah I think. From the photo of this 麒麟臂, I think her figure should be like an aunty liao, definitely not young. Maybe you can pay her a visit and proof me wrong.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-01-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

tiagong ml up lorry

bros chiong safely, seems like wind very strong these days
Old 19-01-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Bros how is ReBa/Angel's look and body compare to other hotties like Amei, Love, etc?
Very subjective and If my memory didn’t fail me, here is my preference:

Looks: Love>Re Ba>Amei
Body: Amei>Re Ba>Love
Old 19-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Same experience for me. Visit once gao liao..
Same experience here also😂😂abit boring, become a chit chat session.. saving grace is I fell asleep during the head massage
Old 19-01-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post

And if based on her first stint service quality:
ReBa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amei>Lo ve

Old 19-01-2024, 02:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
Second that... Angel really cut down a lot of services since first stint. From 2x / CIM to just 1s at $130. Looks and figure wise got to give it to her la its very exotic, but I also in-out <1h despite being her regular. Won't RTM again ba... can try try elsewhere with the $130.
In-out <1h? What's wrong with that? You only book 1 hour correct? Or you expect she works OT for you?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-01-2024, 02:56 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:

I totally understand by the meaning of "Subjective" now, cos you put Amei last in term of look.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-01-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I totally understand by the meaning of "Subjective" now, cos you put Amei last in term of look.
Bro, so is it Kiki or Amei for you? Hehe.
Old 19-01-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Haha yes indeed subjective ... I too prefer Love's look and even body type than Amei (too tall/dominating to me even though I'm taller than her). Will certainly schedule to visit ReBa, thanks for all your feedback! 👍🙏

Last edited by LBJForever; 19-01-2024 at 03:30 PM.
Old 19-01-2024, 04:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Bro, so is it Kiki or Amei for you? Hehe.
To be a chio bu, beside pretty face and great body, temperament and charisma also play an important role. For me Kiki is still the best, she has the embodiment of culture and sophistication that I can't find in Amei. So elegant.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-01-2024, 05:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Haha yes indeed subjective ... I too prefer Love's look and even body type than Amei (too tall/dominating to me even though I'm taller than her). Will certainly schedule to visit ReBa, thanks for all your feedback! ����
You are right about Amei, that's why Kiki is still the best for me. She is only 1.63 m tall, I think you will like her too.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-01-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flowerboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to get into the database ah? My messages are always ignored
Old 19-01-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
To be a chio bu, beside pretty face and great body, temperament and charisma also play an important role. For me Kiki is still the best, she has the embodiment of culture and sophistication that I can't find in Amei. So elegant.
Amei vibes is like the wild, intense and slutty type, make you horny until siao If she go America, Europe or Aussie work at strip club, I really think she can make crazy money enough to retire her because people will tip her like mad for her gfe and energy. Sometimes really wonder how she can maintain this intensity with back to back customers every single day, got to respect her work ethics.
Old 19-01-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

Quote:
In-out <1h? What's wrong with that? You only book 1 hour correct? Or you expect she works OT for you?
maybe didn't make it clear enough, but I was out around 40+ min mark like the other bro. If 50 or 55 min still ok... 40min really shortchanging for $130.
Old 19-01-2024, 09:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Amei vibes is like the wild, intense and slutty type, make you horny until siao If she go America, Europe or Aussie work at strip club, I really think she can make crazy money enough to retire her because people will tip her like mad for her gfe and energy. Sometimes really wonder how she can maintain this intensity with back to back customers every single day, got to respect her work ethics.
Ami is not an ordinary massage girl, she is not simple. Not only able to maneuver among customers with ease, she also has a good sense of emotion and emotional intelligence, it's hard to make her angry.

Even if she's in China, if you send her a message, she'll take the time to get back to you and chat with you. So there is a reason why she can be so popular. Really a gem.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1