The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Sometimes I really no eyes to see.
- Ask for sub par standards and higher prices because ML have higher rental
- Bad breath can be accepted because cannot expect ML to brush or use mouthwash cause harmful to their gums
- No or lousy massage can be accepted because nobody is there for it
- here cannot there cannot touch can be accepted because have to respect their boundaries
- saliva smell on body can be accepted because cannot expect ML to wash every hour cause is hurtful to their bodies
- lousy attitude can be accepted because it’s not their day or not yandao enough
- short charge of time can be accepted because as long as enjoyable within that 30min
- etc etc
SG guy $$ really easy to earn. Lol
*shake head*

Ya lor,
Then if you write bad MR, some people not happy will zap you....
Some sub-standard ML still think they are fairies and choosy with customers, if not happy then write bad about you lor
Old 10-01-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Sometimes I really no eyes to see.

- Ask for sub par standards and higher prices because ML have higher rental
- Bad breath can be accepted because cannot expect ML to brush or use mouthwash cause harmful to their gums
- No or lousy massage can be accepted because nobody is there for it
- here cannot there cannot touch can be accepted because have to respect their boundaries
- saliva smell on body can be accepted because cannot expect ML to wash every hour cause is hurtful to their bodies
- lousy attitude can be accepted because it’s not their day or not yandao enough
- short charge of time can be accepted because as long as enjoyable within that 30min
- etc etc

SG guy $$ really easy to earn. Lol
*shake head*
I mean… people do have their own levels of what constitutes as acceptable standards and I won’t go into that. Although I do agree some of the things you mentioned above are basics, but even that differs from person to person.
But the last thing I would suggest like the OP said is to have a different tiered pricing for the so called “pretty girls” or AP. They need to earn that medal, not just because they are pretty and can sit there (or lie there) do nothing and command that price. Hate it when some girls become complacent due to other bros pampering them and end up think they are a cut above the rest and demand a premium without putting in the effort. Start from the base level ($120 $130) put in the effort and let the men who gum with you provide more compensation as they deem fit should be the way to go, as market forces of supply and demand will then determine your true worth.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyboy4 View Post
Thanks. Which site is this that operates shophouses? Not so familiar with the scene now, my era is Little Tigers den lol

Do ML at spas likw ewellness operate with the same database or it's a different system, because I do go there sometimes
If you are desperate, try going through all the sites for girls you are at least ok to try.
Usually if the girl is not a popular one (you can roughly gauge if they do not have much discussion here) they might be willing to take up a new customer without record, although this is quite unlikely in current tense climate.
Even FL, or try one of those that said they are operating in spas, they might be using the same database.just make sure you ask them help to update their database after your deed.
Try harder until at least one picks up ur booking. In most cases you might even need two bookings, some MLs are careful to see when is the last time you book and all. You might even want to send a nice ending message for the ML you managed to visit if she replies then this could show as “proof” you indeed visited the ML and all is good.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I mean… people do have their own levels of what constitutes as acceptable standards and I won’t go into that. Although I do agree some of the things you mentioned above are basics, but even that differs from person to person.
Im not sure if there's any guy who actually truly accepts bad attitude, bad hygiene, or any other that Ahboi mentioned.
Unless having saliva smell on titties is considered kinky to the person.

And I believe those requirements of hygiene and attitude isn't too high. It is not like expecting them to have 3 hands for massage or 3 boobs to zhut.

Though what he meant was more of people starting to justify and providing excuses for the ML why certain complaints are like such uphill tasks.
Old 10-01-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Stanwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyboy4 View Post
Thanks. Which site is this that operates shophouses? Not so familiar with the scene now, my era is Little Tigers den lol

Do ML at spas likw ewellness operate with the same database or it's a different system, because I do go there sometimes
I went hiatus for 2 years, got back to ML session last year.
Changed to a new number, maybe i was lucky one ML accepted my booking after 5 try out.

I did asked her to add my new number to her database checking after the session.
Old 10-01-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Only $110 for HJ wow, anyone visit her before how good is it ?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Old 10-01-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
eastbysoutheast has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minamushi View Post
sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage

Decided to write this review for her to see if any bros want to support her.

Looks: 9/10 syt very cute and totally my type.
GFE: 10/10 knows how to sweet talk you as long as you don’t cross her boundaries
Massage: 8/10 accommodating and asks me which part is tired
House: 10/10 it is a condo (not massage parlor so you can enjoy privacy). The place is well kept and clean
Body: I like cos she got big boobs and they are nice to grab

This is my personal opinion and your experience may vary.
Was this your first time? My number should have record in db and I have tried to book fairy around once a month for 4-5 months already but she's never replied
Old 10-01-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Only $110 for HJ wow, anyone visit her before how good is it ?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-ya-massage/
If you are into small build SYT, you can skip and save your $110. If you don’t mind slightly bigger size with big boobs and top up for more than you think about it.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

During her previous stints and current one, I never ever get a reply from Cai Cai (ex-Danni).

Don't face this issue at all with other MLs. Anyone encountered same issue?
Old 10-01-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/
MR for Xiao Yu

Looks: 7/10

almost same as pic but need minus abit la. cannot expect same.

Body: 9/10

VERY GOOD, 34c boobs, natural. like the breast shape and nipple.
BUT CANNOT zhut. not even a lick or kiss.

Massage: 6/10

So so la. not there for massage

GFE: 4/10

very very transactional. do talk like but ya very transactional

Sensual: 4/10

HJ is ok, CBJ ...so so la. slow and steady .
try it on bed and also infront of mirror.

Overall:

just transactional. just release and go.

RTM: maybe if i just need a release and go off. dont expect much.
only good thing for me is near MRT that's all.
Old 10-01-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Some Bro PM me asking to shares my RTM list:

Here it goes
Fairy
Rui Rui
Anyi
Amei

Used to RTM but now dropped
W (service levels dropped after multiple rtm)
MHT ( unable to make progress )

Hope that it helps and shares yours if possible…

Cheers
Old 10-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3251 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
If you are into small build SYT, you can skip and save your $110. If you don’t mind slightly bigger size with big boobs and top up for more than you think about it.
Agree to that.
Not that she is not good but a good experience for her bj experience.

Good for at least a one time visit to experience. Hard to come by a special bj treatment
Old 10-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Some Bro PM me asking to shares my RTM list:

Here it goes
Fairy
Rui Rui
Anyi
Amei

Used to RTM but now dropped
W (service levels dropped after multiple rtm)
MHT ( unable to make progress )

Hope that it helps and shares yours if possible…

Cheers
What happen to MHT bro?what mean not able progress eh?
Old 10-01-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
What happen to MHT bro?what mean not able progress eh?
To be precise, after multiple visits, level of service still basic with no progress although she PROMISED to provide more…so have to dropped her and move on.
Old 10-01-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

During her previous stints and current one, I never ever get a reply from Cai Cai (ex-Danni).

Don't face this issue at all with other MLs. Anyone encountered same issue?
Same bro, she selectively filter herself I guess
Every time she pop up I just try luck msg her

Maybe I pissed her off by requesting for BBBJ, touch below, DFK.
But she so petty meh? She say no I also never pursue further ah.

Some more so long ago, I think one year she never reply me already
The last time I saw her she at Q town
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1