The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
WTF, I was having late lunch, then I read this....

Always want to try RR, but was disturbed by her bad breath comments.
Give her a try la, it's really not as bad as some people say(unless you've got very sensitive nose)at least she doesn't have that smelly saliva smell which i cannot tahan...she's got one of the best boobs on slg imo.
Old 10-12-2023, 08:37 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been taking a break from here as very few of the ladies in SLG caught my eyes and pretty much, there are good adventures beyond SLG.

Overdue MR for this ML:

Link: https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Looks: 8/10 Indeed, she is a beauty (I felt she looks better in real life). Flawless complexion, I felt. Her makeup skills is good too. Light make up. Not those you felt can crack due to few layers of thick make up . She exudes those 冷 cool look, if you can understand what I meant. Basically, one of the type of looks I look out for

Body: 8.5/10 Silky smooth skin. Really smooth. Just can’t stop running my hands …. And her figure is good. Close to hour glass. The hips is one of those important areas for me. Don’t ask why la. And yes, her long silky and nice smelling hair is a definite plus for me.

Dressing: 9/10 She welcomes me (and bros la) in eye catching outfits. Soooo sexy, short and tight …. I want to skip the bath sessions and get into the act FIRST AND FAST!!

Breasts: 8.5/10 Au natural. I am not good with assessing the size (C+?). Never been much into it. Just want to add, sensitive region of hers and be gentle ok, bros?

Massage: 8.5/10 Good strength and I believe she has some training of sorts. My calf muscle aches indeed relieved tremendously by her. Thanks, MHT!

Hj and sensual: 8/10 Have the green feeling. Guide her and she will execute. Breasts will be used during sensual, I meant, this is one of her plus points right

Time watcher: 10/10 Absolutely NOT. Down to earth. Can see she just wants to fulfil her role and earn money. No KC crap and alike. After initial visit when I left early so she has time to pack and rest plus welcome next bro on time, subsequent visit, she insisted that there is enough time and stretched all the way to 55mins +/- …. No less. Really consistent. Such a darling!

Damage: $120 + tips

RTM: if I can spend my time writing such a MR, RTM is definite.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 10-12-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
WTF, I was having late lunch, then I read this....

Always want to try RR, but was disturbed by her bad breath comments.
Same for me. I wonder whether Ruan Ruan has resolved her bad breath issue?
Old 10-12-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for da bao:

I skipped the massage part so no review for that

Location: central, a bit of walk from nearest MRT but not that discreet. As other bros have mentioned need to climb some steps. Place is a bit run-down.

Looks: looks 28-29, 7/10 pleasant look. Might look better with makeup. I arranged for early slot so she didn't have any on.

Sensual:
SN, pulls dress down for boob access, can zhut and nicly shaped , slightly saggy, can roam outside panty. BBBJ got skill (I think? Not very experienced with this)

RTM: no, feels a bit commercial for me. YMMV

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 11-12-2023 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Had a small window of time, a quick perusal of SLG yielded Rong Er around the area I was at...

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/rong-er-massage/

My big mistake was forgetting to check if this was a FJ girl on other sites....

She is a nice enough girl, making small talk and jokes. Pics-wise, you can tell it's her in the ad but that's about it. 60% 65% max, in terms of resemblance. With full-power makeup she can probably achieve 75-80% of the pics. She is tall though, and has nice slim legs.

She waited outside the bathroom to help dry off my back. Plus points for that but that's where it went downhill. Was watching a livestream, replying messages while giving a soft massage. Had opted for the CIM - she started the sensual but not much effort in it. Barely a couple of minutes of finger teasing - obviously not full erect yet, then barely a couple of minutes of BJ then gave up. Switched to catbathing and HJ and finished off in HJ. In and out in about 45 mins.

Perhaps her FJ service is better.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-12-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/pp-massage/

Any review on her? Seems like she been here before.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Had a small window of time, a quick perusal of SLG yielded Rong Er around the area I was at...

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/rong-er-massage/

My big mistake was forgetting to check if this was a FJ girl on other sites....

She is a nice enough girl, making small talk and jokes. Pics-wise, you can tell it's her in the ad but that's about it. 60% 65% max, in terms of resemblance. With full-power makeup she can probably achieve 75-80% of the pics. She is tall though, and has nice slim legs.

She waited outside the bathroom to help dry off my back. Plus points for that but that's where it went downhill. Was watching a livestream, replying messages while giving a soft massage. Had opted for the CIM - she started the sensual but not much effort in it. Barely a couple of minutes of finger teasing - obviously not full erect yet, then barely a couple of minutes of BJ then gave up. Switched to catbathing and HJ and finished off in HJ. In and out in about 45 mins.

Perhaps her FJ service is better.
I noticed most of those providing bbbj in slg are listed in other sites providing fj as well.

If you are looking for decent massage, gfe, in-out almost the full hour, usually you can’t get it from them
Old 10-12-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/pp-massage/

Any review on her? Seems like she been here before.
Goes by the name of Amber previously?
Old 11-12-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
DzxAx37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried dabao recently. good BBBJ and massage, very patient. At least 10 mins, boobs is at least C. Very friendly demeanour as well.really worth the money at 120. Hairstyle is a bit different from the ads. Looks discount 10%.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/
Old 11-12-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I’ve been taking a break from here as very few of the ladies in SLG caught my eyes and pretty much, there are good adventures beyond SLG.

Overdue MR for this ML:

Link: https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

RTM: if I can spend my time writing such a MR, RTM is definite.
Man, you really get me "triggered".
Look like I really have to find time!
Old 11-12-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
ilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Same for me. I wonder whether Ruan Ruan has resolved her bad breath issue?
I think this issue really abit blown out of proportion. Have visited her multiple times, never had an issue w her breath. Nice bod, big beautiful tits on a slim body.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Any field report on them? Thanks

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xin-xin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Old 11-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Looks: 8/10 She looks way better than the crazy PS photos
Body: 8/10 one of the best I've had
RTF/RTM: Countless times

For those who do not know, this is Carrot who used to operate in B area.
Definitely looks way better in person than on pics.

But how’s her service after the conversion? Didn’t visit since she came back.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
Llfriend123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLlfriend123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted 10 characters

Last edited by Llfriend123; 11-12-2023 at 05:48 PM. Reason: deleted
Old 11-12-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Tmd damn bad breathe, catbath stinks so bad. bbbj suction is good but u gotta tahan the damn stinks. Really stinks.
Bro you fucking hero, you describe the bad breath until so jialat you still let her bbbj. dangerous game bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1