The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lora-massage/
MR for LORA

Looks: 8.5/10

almost same as pic but not that fair la

Body: 9/10

Decent, 34b boobs, handful

Massage: 10/10

Good! head leg body all good massage for me. Good cat bath too

GFE: 9/10

Decent conversation, quite chatty, enough for me

Sensual: 9/10

lay beside me and HJ...nice

Overall:

good package from her, clean environment
the only bad: only accessible by bus. 3-5min from bus stop.
Old 02-12-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for Guai Guai

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Environment: Stays at apartment by herself. Big bed but for massage only. Fresh towel given.

Looks/ Body: Around 95% resemblance to her video advertisment. Very pretty and cute lady around her mid/late 20s. Natural C cup tear drop shape boobs. Got a mole right above her left boobs nipples which i found damn sexy. Body type not fat but got a bit of curves which is soft and nice to hold but unfortunately cannot utilise.

Massage: Average massage only. Gave me arm massage while I play with her boobies and chat until times up.

Sens: vanilla and green (claims its her first time providing extra services) no zhut and excessive nipple plays. SN. Didn't try go south.

She is like a OJT, learning on the job but has alot of hard Nos atm.
Old 02-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Guai Guai

Environment: Stays at apartment by herself. Big bed but for massage only. Fresh towel given.

Looks/ Body: Around 95% resemblance to her video advertisment. Very pretty and cute lady around her mid/late 20s. Natural C cup tear drop shape boobs. Got a mole right above her left boobs nipples which i found damn sexy. Body type not fat but got a bit of curves which is soft and nice to hold but unfortunately cannot utilise.

Massage: Average massage only. Gave me arm massage while I play with her boobies and chat until times up.

Sens: vanilla and green (claims its her first time providing extra services) no zhut and excessive nipple plays. SN. Didn't try go south.

This looks promising... thanks for the heads up.

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 02-12-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24863 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xue-li-massage/

Visited Xue Li, her butt is really soft and squishy almost same as the last pic.

Quite obedient, will do whatever you ask for.

overall still abit vanilla.
She was here for a one-mth stint in May this year. My earliest report on her is found here. Then she seem to use a different set of photos (but together with the distinctive butt photo). She first advertised as FN, now changed to SN?

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=123471

I just visited her in her nice condo just a couple of days ago. She treated me very well, since she received quite a number of customers when I wrote that MR. For me, her service quality is still valid (YMMV).

(Kindly note that her current condo is no longer near MRT but is walkable from main road. She plans to stay long, after CNY if feasible. And she serves tasty home-brewed tea!)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 02-12-2023 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Recent adventures…

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

+ Location is ok, short walk from MRT, but can be inconvenient if it rains
+ Cute yet sexy looks, reminds me of retired jap action movie star Aimi Yoshikawa
+ Decent sensual, feels abit green but tries her best

- Meh massage, can skip
- Not for hardcore natural knockers lovers

RTM: No, dig her looks but not a fan of her current location, will visit again if she moves

She really look prettier than photo haha.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Guai Guai

This gal looks good might try next time = )
Old 02-12-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

After seeing a few good review of her so decided to try.

Looks: Resemble more to 3rd and 4th pic but she looks more pretty in person.
I think is beacuse of the thick hair and bad camera angle makes her face look more
chubby in photo. In person her face is more slimmer and pretty.

Body/Boobs: She is around 164cm, boobs about C to D.

Massage: Good for me !

Sensual/GFE: GFE was high, she got a really sweet smile. She does good cath bath / boobs rubs.
She did HDLY and also AR ? Cant tell was her finger or tongue need other bro to cfm this.
Her nips also very round nice to zhut. I gonna admit this is the first time release very fast
cos cannot tahan. While she HJ me we french kissed and i rub her nips, she also dirty talk
while we kiss damm shiok all the adrenaline hit in and i released. The whole HJ only last 5min.
Usually it takes me 10-15min for me to release hence why i feel my timing always can hit near 1h.
After that she go wash up and give me a prostate massage. In and out about 55min.

RTM: Yeah, one of the best Sensual/GFE for me.

Last edited by L00k; 02-12-2023 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
johnmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmo View Post
Good work ethics should be providing the same services to everyone. If only regulars enjoy good service, then best that we avoid.
Hmm, seems like I kanna zapped by amei regulars by speaking the truth.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
130 i would rather find nat 😋
I wish I could still find her
Old 03-12-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/

Here comes 小爱 aka Love 女神

Some of the Bros will be diverted to her
Old 03-12-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/

Here comes 小爱 aka Love 女神

Some of the Bros will be diverted to her
We need more of such hardworking MLs back.

Her last pic looks tempting. Hope her sensual goes up during her second stint as well.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
We need more of such hardworking MLs back.

Her last pic looks tempting. Hope her sensual goes up during her second stint as well.
Will she be another fully book ML?

Luckily she never increase her price to $130
Old 03-12-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Will she be another fully book ML?

Luckily she never increase her price to $130
LOL. I remember her as a down to earth girl.

Second stint usually is harder.

Last edited by Gumm; 03-12-2023 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xijinping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lora-massage/
MR for LORA

Looks: 8.5/10

almost same as pic but not that fair la

Body: 9/10

Decent, 34b boobs, handful

Massage: 10/10

Good! head leg body all good massage for me. Good cat bath too

GFE: 9/10

Decent conversation, quite chatty, enough for me

Sensual: 9/10

lay beside me and HJ...nice

Overall:

good package from her, clean environment
the only bad: only accessible by bus. 3-5min from bus stop.
Think you are quite lenient with the points. Otherwise, honest review.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
After seeing a few good review of her so decided to try.

Looks: Resemble more to 3rd and 4th pic but she looks more pretty in person.
I think is beacuse of the thick hair and bad camera angle makes her face look more
chubby in photo. In person her face is more slimmer and pretty.

Body/Boobs: She is around 164cm, boobs about C to D.

Massage: Good for me !

Sensual/GFE: GFE was high, she got a really sweet smile. She does good cath bath / boobs rubs.
She did HDLY and also AR ? Cant tell was her finger or tongue need other bro to cfm this.
Her nips also very round nice to zhut. I gonna admit this is the first time release very fast
cos cannot tahan. While she HJ me we french kissed and i rub her nips, she also dirty talk
while we kiss damm shiok all the adrenaline hit in and i released. The whole HJ only last 5min.
Usually it takes me 10-15min for me to release hence why i feel my timing always can hit near 1h.
After that she go wash up and give me a prostate massage. In and out about 55min.

RTM: Yeah, one of the best Sensual/GFE for me.
Can French kiss have moved her into my target list.

But hope she does not do AR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1