The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Recent adventures…

RTM: No, decent choice for vanilla lovers though, just not for me

RTM: Maybe, great choice for catbath/heavier flavour lovers

RTM: No, no chemistry with her I feel, she’s sort of introvert type like uncle, whole session mostly radio silent

RTM: No, dig her looks but not a fan of her current location, will visit again if she moves
Thanks, Bro.

But quite depressed after looking at your RTM verdict.
I guess that pretty sums up the current MLs selection nowadays.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
This ML is fishing lah, if you go with a new number, I am sure she will give you a slot. I found this out accidentally, because I have 2 numbers for these things. And she was quite surprised to see me.

Her current location may be far for you but is the nearest popular ML for the hungry western bros. She has managed to tap into a huge pool of untouched resources, so die die must filter as much as possible.
This is something new....

You mean she will avoid old timers and RTM customers (those stingy ones) as far as possible...unless is those VIP /Roberts?

Maybe I try to book 2 days in advance and see how.

Come to think of it, she does take quite some time to reply me even though I use wechat.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-12-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/celine-massage/

Trying to find some review but think only was 1 back in February? Decided to commando and try. Decided to write a FR as I think it's worth mentioning.

Look: like her in pictures, slightly ps and plastic before. Looks like in her 40s. Mature looking milf.

Boobs: slightly saggy, still big and beautiful

Massage: Pretty good and long session.

Sensual: I asked for Nuru. but okay to skip as it's done on massage table, she mention nuru on bed room taxing so she stopped. Best for me is her HJ, JG, everything is slow and sensual and had a hard on throughout, usually take a long time but came irresistibly yesterday.

GFE: not really

But I enjoyed the session with Celine, basically mainly for people looking for Massage and some JG to relax. Not for those seeking for GFE.

Rtm: yes, I feel repaired and had an hard on this morning as well.
Old 02-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xue-li-massage/

Visited Xue Li, her butt is really soft and squishy almost same as the last pic.

Quite obedient, will do whatever you ask for.

overall still abit vanilla.
Old 02-12-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know where 小喜 went? She is delisted.

Is she coming back? I missed her touches.
Old 02-12-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post

Visited Xue Li, her butt is really soft and squishy almost same as the last pic.

Bro, what did you ask for?
Old 02-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post

Did she insist on cap?

Thanks for the MR.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 02-12-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
Bro, what did you ask for?
Not much special, asked for more foreplay, and those kind of basics, cat bath everywhere and more licking, asked to get on top of me and different kinds of position so that i can roam her squishy ass, further specifics would not say but is ur own chemistry already.

I would say is more of like a innocent poly girl that will follow ur instructions. But not that instense kind.
Old 02-12-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Did she insist on cap?

Thanks for the MR.
Yes she offered cap for top up, did not take up that offer.
Old 02-12-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
This ML is fishing lah, if you go with a new number, I am sure she will give you a slot. I found this out accidentally, because I have 2 numbers for these things. And she was quite surprised to see me.

Her current location may be far for you but is the nearest popular ML for the hungry western bros. She has managed to tap into a huge pool of untouched resources, so die die must filter as much as possible.
Bro from what I know she values her regulars. So your case could be just nice there is a cancellation or something. I visit her regularly but need 1/2 days advance booking as well. Same day booking is difficult unless got cancellation.

The fact that she is surprised to see you goes to show that she remembers you. Like most ML she do record down individual customer preferences as much as possible for a better session.
Old 02-12-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Bro from what I know she values her regulars. So your case could be just nice there is a cancellation or something. I visit her regularly but need 1/2 days advance booking as well. Same day booking is difficult unless got cancellation.

The fact that she is surprised to see you goes to show that she remembers you. Like most ML she do record down individual customer preferences as much as possible for a better session.
Try to message her, didn’t get a reply, probably she’s fully book for the day

Even after the smoke bomb had been throw still unable to get a slot from her
Old 02-12-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Actually is their accomodation cheaper given that they share the house. Will it be divided by 2 or still remain the same charges if they were to stay alone? If same charges why not move out alone since it have more privacy.
It’s only slightly cheaper. Cannot be divide by two as they consume more electricity and water.

Risk will be higher definitely. Also need to manage the inflow and outflow of customers with the housemate
Old 02-12-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
AQ put a curse on you
Bcos you didn’t bring enuf beer for her to serve me

Got bro feedback she on code red, so I am back to cotton candy this week, lotsa work to do here. But those legs are real killer.
Lol, I always bring good stuff one ok? The last time I visited her and brought some, she didn't serve me - so drank it with you ah lol

MHT, nice boobs also... but too vanilla and the ass a bit lacking.

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 02-12-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Try to message her, didn’t get a reply, probably she’s fully book for the day

Even after the smoke bomb had been throw still unable to get a slot from her
Haha. I believe her regulars know her well and trust her work ethics. So likely she will still be fully booked.
Old 02-12-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
johnmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Haha. I believe her regulars know her well and trust her work ethics. So likely she will still be fully booked.
Good work ethics should be providing the same services to everyone. If only regulars enjoy good service, then best that we avoid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1