The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 13-04-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlackStar View Post
Great time
When can we read the continuation of yr notti story with yr female collic at the massage place which u stopped half way nearly 2 weeks ago ?? ...don't keep us waiting till we get blue balls

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-04-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 2
JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I once had something with a colleague of mine. We were just frens when we were working together until she was transferred. We never lost touch.

It all started when we went to a colleague’s dad funeral. She asked if I can give her a ride and we went together. After the funeral, we parked at a nearby carpark and chatted a bit. She asked if I wanted to follow her to JB a few days later. I told her I’m ok as long I’m not the one driving.

We went for a legit massage, where the cubicles are separated by curtains. She was with a female masseuse while I’m with a male masseuse. We were just next to each other. After the massage were done, both masseuse left us to change.

While I was changing, she went into my cubicle half nude and started to hug and kiss me. I reciprocate but kept it short cos the masseuse were waiting for us to make payment.

To be continued….
We continued shopping after that and went back home in SG. That night, we continued texting till late at night.

She asked me why I’m shy. She would have given me a blow and let me cumm in her mouth if I didn’t stop after the hug and kiss.

I was like, are you sure? She answered why not.

She say it’s ok. There’s always a next time.

A couple of days later, she texted me and asked if I’m free to drive her to Woodlands to a friend’s place to collect some items.

On that day, i drove her to Woodlands. After collecting her items, I asked her where shall we go? She says up to me. I’m still unsure if she’s really open with me. I’m hesitant cos she’s married worth 3 kids.

I told her why not we go to Woodlands Waterfront Park to catch Pokémon. Pokémon was hot in 2016 then.

So we head down to Woodlands Waterfront Park. After walking around catching Pokémon, we went back to the car.

She then told me to go somewhere quiet and less people. She told me to drive out and go opposite. Along Admiralty Road West, opposite Woodlands Waterfront Park, there’s a dark quiet carpark. If not mistaken, there’s an old prison behind the carpark.

There’s only a van parked in the carpark. So we parked away from the van.

We started talking about our families and she confided in me about her sex life with her hubby.

She claimed that he’s always playing his game till late at night. And even if he wants sex, he wants her to be on top and after he cumm, he will go to bed. She felt unsatisfied.

I then asked her what she enjoyed. She says she enjoyed bj and CIM. I was like …..

I told her that her hubby is lucky to have her cos my wife will bj me but dun really enjoy and will never let me CIM.

She then asked if I want to try. I replied why not.

We went to the back seat and she told me to remove my pants. She was on doggy when she bj me. I then remove her pants and panties and began to finger her.

I took sometime to cumm cos I was busy fingering her and enjoying her light moans while she bj me.

Her pussy is not as tight as my wife cos she went thru 3 normal birth while my wife went thru C section for my child.

If I were to push further, I might be able to put my fist in.

I asked her if she really don’t mind me CIM and she says that just release and let her enjoy my cumm.

Unloaded my full tank and she showed me her mouth full of my thick cumm before swallowing all in. I was like… I’m simply enjoying every moment.

We then started frenching and I could taste the aftertaste of my own cumm on her tongue.

We continued frenching before we get dressed again.

We went back to the front seat and found that there’s people in the van earlier. Looks like a couple.

We decided to head home as she says that she has to work early the next day.

To be continued….
Old 13-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dryar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro JoeBlackStar, please update soon
Old 13-04-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. real? .. is she a hot mom

Quote:
We continued shopping after that and went back home in SG. That night, we continued texting till late at night.

She asked me why I’m shy. She would have given me a blow and let me cumm in her mouth if I didn’t stop after the hug and kiss.

I was like, are you sure? She answered why not.

She say it’s ok. There’s always a next time.

A couple of days later, she texted me and asked if I’m free to drive her to Woodlands to a friend’s place to collect some items.

On that day, i drove her to Woodlands. After collecting her items, I asked her where shall we go? She says up to me. I’m still unsure if she’s really open with me. I’m hesitant cos she’s married worth 3 kids.

I told her why not we go to Woodlands Waterfront Park to catch Pokémon. Pokémon was hot in 2016 then.

So we head down to Woodlands Waterfront Park. After walking around catching Pokémon, we went back to the car.

She then told me to go somewhere quiet and less people. She told me to drive out and go opposite. Along Admiralty Road West, opposite Woodlands Waterfront Park, there’s a dark quiet carpark. If not mistaken, there’s an old prison behind the carpark.

We started talking about our families and she confided in me about her sex life with her hubby.

She claimed that he’s always playing his game till late at night. And even if he wants sex, he wants her to be on top and after he cumm, he will go to bed. She felt unsatisfied.

I then asked her what she enjoyed. She says she enjoyed bj and CIM. I was like …..

I told her that her hubby is lucky to have her cos my wife will bj me but dun really enjoy and will never let me CIM.

We went to the back seat and she told me to remove my pants. She was on doggy when she bj me. I then remove her pants and panties and began to finger her.

I took sometime to cumm cos I was busy fingering her and enjoying her light moans while she bj me.

Her pussy is not as tight as my wife cos she went thru 3 normal birth while my wife went thru C section for my child.

I asked her if she really don’t mind me CIM and she says that just release and let her enjoy my cumm.

Unloaded my full tank and she showed me her mouth full of my thick cumm before swallowing all in. I was like… I’m simply enjoying every moment.

We then started frenching and I could taste the aftertaste of my own cumm on her tongue.

We went back to the front seat and found that there’s people in the van earlier. Looks like a couple.

To be continued….
Old 13-04-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Wow.. real? .. is she a hot mom
She’s hotter now after she took up running and lost weight.
Old 14-04-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tat time, she’s tired of her hubby also gaming till the wee hours and spending less time with her. Even when having sex, he only wants her to be on cowgirl. She got bored I guess. And she’s the only one I’m I’ve met who squirt.
You are lucky to come at the right time to subsitute for her hubby, cheers!
Old 14-04-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
She’s hotter now after she took up running and lost weight.
Her husband loss is your gain bro. Enjoy it while it last.
Old 14-04-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You are lucky to come at the right time to subsitute for her hubby, cheers!
Tat was then but I leave someone took over my role now. Hehehe
Old 14-04-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Her husband loss is your gain bro. Enjoy it while it last.
Yeah. A great 1 yr. And she’s the only tat I got to witness fountain of squirt.
Old 14-04-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

On that day, i drove her to Woodlands. After collecting her items, I asked her where shall we go? She says up to me. I’m still unsure if she’s really open with me. I’m hesitant cos she’s married with 3 kids.

She then told me to go somewhere quiet and less people. She told me to drive out and go opposite. Along Admiralty Road West, opposite Woodlands Waterfront Park, there’s a dark quiet carpark.

To be continued….
So sexciting story...T.Q for sharing...u r a lucky guy to be able to hv some sexual fun with this female colleague of yrs ...she seems to be a notti hot wife looking for more sexual fun with other men as she is not sexually sexstified by her husband at home but is scare to do the notti deeds in the open unless it is at discreet places far from the madding crowd where there is little chance of being discovered...

Like most wives, it is quite normal that she enjoys bbbj n CIM but unlike the others she don't seem to enjoy cowgirl which most girls do...then wat position she enjoys to be fxxked u didn't say ??.. those girls who likes to show guys after they CIM by opening their mouths n sticking out their tongues with the sperms dripping shows how notti n sexy they r ...btw wonder how u managed to remove her short/long pants in 1 go as all the buttons r all located in the front n she was crouched in doggy position ??.. n her panties (wat was the type n colour ??)...was she bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven down below ??...envy u, u found a GEM of a girl who can squirt n wet the whole place of action....it is not something every girl can do if I m not wrong ...pls continue yr story of this notti hotwife asap

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-04-2023 at 03:20 PM.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
Memorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMemorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcellentJ2367 View Post
Look forward to more updates, bro Memorable1!

Some people said absence makes the heart grow fonder...and this is what I am experiencing when my OL Friend is away on holiday with 1 of her girlfriends. She didn’t ask me to join her otherwise we can have a nice threesome while on holiday....Sorry I am just joking lah, better don’t ask for too much. Really miss her so I look forward to fetching her at the airport tomorrow evening when she returns from holiday.

Stay tuned for more updates....
Old 14-04-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorable1 View Post
Some people said absence makes the heart grow fonder...and this is what I am experiencing when my OL Friend is away on holiday with 1 of her girlfriends. She didn’t ask me to join her otherwise we can have a nice threesome while on holiday....Sorry I am just joking lah, better don’t ask for too much. Really miss her so I look forward to fetching her at the airport tomorrow evening when she returns from holiday.

Probably yr OL friend also missed you too, cheers!
Old 14-04-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bananaleave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorable1 View Post

Looking forward bro. Btw is her girlfriend chio?
Old 14-04-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah. A great 1 yr. And she’s the only tat I got to witness fountain of squirt.
So lucky like strike toto, cheers!
Old 14-04-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So sexciting story...T.Q for sharing...u r a lucky guy to be able to hv some sexual fun with this female colleague of yrs ...she seems to be a notti hot wife looking for more sexual fun with other men as she is not sexually sexstified by her husband at home but is scare to do the notti deeds in the open unless it is at discreet places far from the madding crowd where there is little chance of being discovered...

Like most wives, it is quite normal that she enjoys bbbj n CIM but unlike the others she don't seem to enjoy cowgirl which most girls do...then wat position she enjoys to be fxxked u didn't say ??.. those girls who likes to show guys after they CIM by opening their mouths n sticking out their tongues with the sperms dripping shows how notti n sexy they r ...btw wonder how u managed to remove her short/long pants in 1 go as all the buttons r all located in the front n she was crouched in doggy position ??.. n her panties (wat was the type n colour ??)...was she bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven down below ??...envy u, u found a GEM of a girl who can squirt n wet the whole place of action....it is not something every girl can do if I m not wrong ...pls continue yr story of this notti hotwife asap
It’s not tat she dun enjoy cowgirl but tats the only position for them. She’s grown sick and tired. So I never did cowgirl with her so as. It to remind her of her hubby. Hehehe

About her pants, she assisted me to remove it.

At times, she’s clean shaven or the most trimmed. Never bushy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1