The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky1 View Post
I have just had a lovely in room massage by a 22 year old.In Batam,most of the masseuses are MILFs,but all the massages I have had in Phnom Penh have been with attractive young women.The best massage here was from an 18 year old.
Hi care to share which massage shop. Will be in pp in 2 weeks time
Old 30-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Attractive young masseuses are the norm in Phnom Penh.I had stayed at a boutique hotel and just asked reception to get me an in room massage.Later I went for dinner and I saw three SYT in the massage shop uniform at the reception of the hotel.
Old 30-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
andrewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky1 View Post
Attractive young masseuses are the norm in Phnom Penh.I had stayed at a boutique hotel and just asked reception to get me an in room massage.Later I went for dinner and I saw three SYT in the massage shop uniform at the reception of the hotel.
Hi Chucky1

Able to disclosed the hotel name?

Thany you
Old 31-10-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro AndreWang,
I stayed at the Okay Boutique hotel.I chose this hotel as I liked the interior style on booking.com.
In the past,I had stayed at the Phnom Penh hotel.However,I wanted to try somewhere different and cheaper.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/okay...ighlight_room=

http://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/phno...otal;uc fs=1&
Old 01-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
andrewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Hi Chucky 1

Thank you for yhe information.

Will stay there next time
Old 05-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mr yan is Cool - loads of Potential

hi I was here 2012-2013 .
now I planning for relax trip to cheong . any brothers wanna join?

eat drink get high and get laid !
pm me
Old 05-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mr yan is Cool - loads of Potential

or discuss here also can
Old 06-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

30 October 2015 - 02 November 2015

Heres a brief summary of my trip to Phnom Penh for the second time.

Took airport taxi at usd12 and arrived at Lance Court hotel located along street 136. Decent clean rooms at usd20++, room lightings, aircon are good and hot water ready any time you want it. Wifi only acceptable, I wouldn't go for the breakfast. Location is one of the best and walkable distance to the bars which is why im visiting Phnom Penh for gfe and good sex.

My first night I went to Lemon bar but was not able to get a young syt to go long time with me, tried Butterfly bar and not my cup of honey there, lastly ended at Best 136 bar where I was remembered by most of the ladies. Once again the lao chio was trying to hook me up and I declined, said I wanna get a syt.I bought drinks for 10 over ladies and I finally took a 21 years old from 'Kampong Cham'. Had her for the next three nights and she was fantastic. Popped by Sizzler bar as well and there were plenty of syts, worth to check it out.

Heres snippets of my trip:
Food - been to Food court on top floor of Aeon mall, affordable food with many asian cuisines to choose from. Dinners are mostly at an open restaurants beside a night market where they serve great beef soup and sweet juicy boiled prawns. Breakfast at the local restaurant opposite the hotel with delicious local curry with loaves of bread.

Night clubs and discos - been to X2 ktv with our girls and found out they had viet and local girls for sitting. Do not know the fee and will try next time. 2 beautiful waitresses were in our huge room pouring drinks and playing our songs. Invited one of them to sit with me and tipped her usd10 end of the session. For 2 hours, many bottles of beer and plates of fruits, it was around usd45 total cost.

Girl-my only regret is I took only 1 girl this trip. She is a part time bar girl who had a day job. She was inexperienced in sex but her horniness improved her skills tremendously. She did not know how do a decent blow job but on the last night, she was sucking my shaft up and down like a pro. The mouth grip was so tight it felt like an actual virgin pussy... Pity she did not want cim. She loves being on top and rocked me like an engine till she came. She was petite so I kept doggying her around the room. My favourite position was spoon from behind and every time I woke up I entered her and she did not decline me at all coz she wanted it as much as I did. She taught me few khmer pick up lines which would be useful in my future trips.

I doubt will be going to Phnom Penh anytime soon but try to make it an annual trip especially for the food and with company of my friends.
Old 07-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a very popular, clean and good local khmer noodle outlet at the cross junction from the left-hand-side of Lance court hotel.

I think close at 3pm, so for breakfast and lunch only.

serve pork, beef and mutton, run by local Chinese
Old 07-11-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
30 October 2015 - 02 November 2015

Heres a brief summary of my trip to Phnom Penh for the second time.

Took airport taxi at usd12 and arrived at Lance Court hotel located along street 136. Decent clean rooms at usd20++, room lightings, aircon are good and hot water ready any time you want it. Wifi only acceptable, I wouldn't go for the breakfast. Location is one of the best and walkable distance to the bars which is why im visiting Phnom Penh for gfe and good sex.

My first night I went to Lemon bar but was not able to get a young syt to go long time with me, tried Butterfly bar and not my cup of honey there, lastly ended at Best 136 bar where I was remembered by most of the ladies. Once again the lao chio was trying to hook me up and I declined, said I wanna get a syt.I bought drinks for 10 over ladies and I finally took a 21 years old from 'Kampong Cham'. Had her for the next three nights and she was fantastic. Popped by Sizzler bar as well and there were plenty of syts, worth to check it out.

Heres snippets of my trip:
Food - been to Food court on top floor of Aeon mall, affordable food with many asian cuisines to choose from. Dinners are mostly at an open restaurants beside a night market where they serve great beef soup and sweet juicy boiled prawns. Breakfast at the local restaurant opposite the hotel with delicious local curry with loaves of bread.

Night clubs and discos - been to X2 ktv with our girls and found out they had viet and local girls for sitting. Do not know the fee and will try next time. 2 beautiful waitresses were in our huge room pouring drinks and playing our songs. Invited one of them to sit with me and tipped her usd10 end of the session. For 2 hours, many bottles of beer and plates of fruits, it was around usd45 total cost.

Girl-my only regret is I took only 1 girl this trip. She is a part time bar girl who had a day job. She was inexperienced in sex but her horniness improved her skills tremendously. She did not know how do a decent blow job but on the last night, she was sucking my shaft up and down like a pro. The mouth grip was so tight it felt like an actual virgin pussy... Pity she did not want cim. She loves being on top and rocked me like an engine till she came. She was petite so I kept doggying her around the room. My favourite position was spoon from behind and every time I woke up I entered her and she did not decline me at all coz she wanted it as much as I did. She taught me few khmer pick up lines which would be useful in my future trips.

I doubt will be going to Phnom Penh anytime soon but try to make it an annual trip especially for the food and with company of my friends.
how much u paid for LT from Best 136?
Old 08-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by papai View Post
There is a very popular, clean and good local khmer noodle outlet at the cross junction from the left-hand-side of Lance court
I may have eaten there, they had many customers and selling many others besides noodles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
how much u paid for LT from Best 136?
It was usd60+usd10. I had not nego her barfine previously and this is a risk for disputes. Better you all nego the cost and time to leave before getting any of the girls!
Old 11-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Anyone in PP now?
Old 16-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I will be going to Cambodia first time for biz and will visit once every 2-3 months.

May I know which hotel to be best put up and convinence to get girls.

I will be there 1st week of dec. Any bros joining?
Old 16-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axchaos View Post
Since business trip then stay in Naga.
Old 16-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 23
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by axchaos View Post
Hi bros. I will be going to Cambodia first time for biz and will visit once every 2-3 months.

I will be there 1st week of dec. Any bros joining?
i will be there 1st wk of Dec. Staying in FCC.
most hotel ok with gals lah, just stay alert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Since business trip then stay in Naga.
naemlo dai lo, when drink kopi in pp?
come lah come lah~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1