The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2008, 08:44 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
sifu. You are the man. Although I know they are fake to me. But I enjoy playing kc game with them to get better service. So long their request on money not too much. I am still ok. If ask too much, I will just leave la and look for another one. I will not stupid till pay them expenses monthly la. Pay them everytime after tiu. I don't bother how many bf they have. Better still when their bf come and they said not free and I can look for back up or new gal. Keke
That is the why to cheong.....the way of a real cheongster.....but be for warn that we are all human and we might fall in love with them not the other way around....nevertheless our big head must be able to control the heart and small head.

If you love them it burn a hole in our pocket.....if they fall in love with you....hahahahah it also burn dry your sperm bank......(which I love)..hahhahaha!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:51 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Very simple, tell me when u wan to go, date,time then i send u there (2way) + free tour only RM200 ok muahahahaha

Wau lau ee....can I join in also!

Bro, His Thai is better than Taksin muahahahaha
Shifu serembanman, please don't chak me....I dont speak thai leh...only a few word in and there...simple simple one only! Not like you speak like a thai!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Shifu serembanman, please don't chak me....I dont speak thai leh...only a few word in and there...simple simple one only! Not like you speak like a thai!
gd morning sifu playman. ya lor u speak with us don't know but speak thai to sian puying u know. hahahaha
Old 09-09-2008, 09:01 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
woot i longbang can? i throw in 4 cans of LEO too to quench ur thirst along the way heh
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
ok lah! i also throw in 12 can of singha.
I want to join, too........
Old 09-09-2008, 09:04 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Prince, gd morning. how's ur new shalala girl ah? got let u makan or not?
sifu. Please don't mention the new shalala gal. She came to my room already and when I came out from shower. She said wanna go home Liao. I just let her go. Really tiu..... Eat pak gor la.....

My house broadband down. Can not access to sammyboy. My iphone screen too small and keyboard too smal, very hard to type fr le. Wait la. I will give you full report sifu
Old 09-09-2008, 09:06 AM
SamSter

Quote:
gd morning sifu playman. ya lor u speak with us don't know but speak thai to sian puying u know. hahahaha
Hahahaha........ really...ok lah then you teach how to speak thai as I wanted to learn also mah! Sian puying easy lah only a few words needed...rak ter....kit theng mak mak..rak jing jing....."cow theim" settled!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:14 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
That is the why to cheong.....the way of a real cheongster.....but be for warn that we are all human and we might fall in love with them not the other way around....nevertheless our big head must be able to control the heart and small head.

If you love them it burn a hole in our pocket.....if they fall in love with you....hahahahah it also burn dry your sperm bank......(which I love)..hahhahaha!
Grand sifu thanks for the advise. Hope that I can have the same encounter as you la. Can not really imaging Puying fall in love with me. How I wish too.

Ya lo, big head got to always concious and take control of small head. Keke. When Puying started to demand more, better cut the line and look for new one. That's why I dump the waitress from bkk. Keke
Old 09-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahahaha........ really...ok lah then you teach how to speak thai as I wanted to learn also mah! Sian puying easy lah only a few words needed...rak ter....kit theng mak mak..rak jing jing....."cow theim" settled!
hahaha, tell them to learn english or, hokkien or chinese if they love us.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:17 AM
SamSter

Quote:
u this holy MIA 3 days, where ur FR ah?? early early want to disturb me
Shifu...today you are here early...yesterday my computer very slow so didn't log in..by the way..good morning!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
sifu. Please don't mention the new shalala gal. She came to my room already and when I came out from shower. She said wanna go home Liao. I just let her go. Really tiu..... Eat pak gor la.....

My house broadband down. Can not access to sammyboy. My iphone screen too small and keyboard too smal, very hard to type fr le. Wait la. I will give you full report sifu
she go home with Amy izzit ??
Old 09-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shifu...today you are here early...yesterday my computer very slow so didn't log in..by the way..good morning!
What early. i haven slp
Old 09-09-2008, 09:31 AM
SamSter

Quote:
hahaha, tell them to learn english or, hokkien or chinese if they love us.
Don't be surpise as many of them of whom I met can speak very good hokkien, english and even cantonese....very keng one!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:41 AM
SamSter

Quote:
What early. i haven slp
Erh.....really...well good morning and have a nice sleep and sweet dream!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't be surpise as many of them of whom I met can speak very good hokkien, english and even cantonese....very keng one!
then must be careful liao. all lau eng
Old 09-09-2008, 09:46 AM
SamSter

Quote:
she go home with Amy izzit ??
yes. Sifu. You got spy? Salute you. Then you probably heard about the strip game. The one who stripped left underwear only is me la. Tiu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1