The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1984 View Post
swee wait for your PM tonight...
Juz asked the tour agency, they still got 6pm daily at 850bht.. u can buy here in hatyai...
Today hatyai big celebration for 九皇爷,whole road along lee garden plaza heavy jam as the 济童sitting on the flower car n parading.. many tourists come to take photo.. fire crackers everywhere... juz like cny period inhatyai...
Old 28-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
stotame is Cool - loads of Potential

bros..i happened to be going with colleagues to hatyai next week..some of which are female ( I have my own room.. if there anyway I can call some gals to my room discreetly? will be such a waste if noting is done.. im staying Lee Garden plaza.. thanks Bros..
Old 28-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stotame View Post
bros..i happened to be going with colleagues to hatyai next week..some of which are female ( I have my own room.. if there anyway I can call some gals to my room discreetly? will be such a waste if noting is done.. im staying Lee Garden plaza.. thanks Bros..
bro , you can go to farms and find . they will send the girls to your hotel room .
alternatively , try wechat . hahaha ( i tried it last time i go . not bad . can nego the price somemore . )
Old 29-09-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
stotame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
bro , you can go to farms and find . they will send the girls to your hotel room .
alternatively , try wechat . hahaha ( i tried it last time i go . not bad . can nego the price somemore . )
Bro, I dun have chance to go and find. is there any number I can call to get them to my room instead... btw, where are the farms? since im staying Lee Garden and Pink lady is beside, can I call them and send gals to my room?
Old 29-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sniper_22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I dun have chance to go and find. is there any number I can call to get them to my room instead... btw, where are the farms? since im staying Lee Garden and Pink lady is beside, can I call them and send gals to my room?
Bro, the farm is located at Si Kim Yong, take tuk tuk from lee garden plaza jz ard 5mins. Actually if u gt their(the farms) no, can ask them send gal direct to yo room, bt jz worried if they send u the pork chop. So for the best choice, better u go yourself to the farms and pick.
Old 29-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yuiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Use wechat loh.... just pray u dun get any LB.... lolx... Good Luck... I will also be there next week...
Old 29-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
if u r looking for wechat gal... dun gv them ur hotel room number first.. meet them at KFC or macdonald.. sometime u will see LB or sometime 2 gals will come at the same time n try scamming u.. if everything is deal, keep ur money n hp inside safe box ok... dun get drugged n later realize u r naked alone in the room la.. im not joking with u.. but juz a precaution..
Old 29-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
if u r looking for wechat gal... dun gv them ur hotel room number first.. meet them at KFC or macdonald.. sometime u will see LB or sometime 2 gals will come at the same time n try scamming u.. if everything is deal, keep ur money n hp inside safe box ok... dun get drugged n later realize u r naked alone in the room la.. im not joking with u.. but juz a precaution..
Yes, totally agree. It's really dangerous to engage freelance. When things happen, you will have nobody to turn to.
Old 29-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Yes, totally agree. It's really dangerous to engage freelance. When things happen, you will have nobody to turn to.
yes n it dun happen only in hatyai.. everywhere when u looking for wechat gals, u gonna be careful... seen n heard many incidents happening everywhere lo..
Old 29-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
so scary, I dun wan to go Hatyai liao.......
Old 29-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
U use smart phone? I thought u carry a brick phone around
Old 29-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Everywhere is the same la.. haha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U use smart phone? I thought u carry a brick phone around
Haha.. not brick.. is water bottle...
Old 29-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha.. not brick.. is water bottle...
Dun say so much, later he angry with us.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun say so much, later he angry with us.
Nono.. he nice guy la... he drive bro soi6 n me for lunch tis afternoon haha
Old 29-09-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nono.. he nice guy la... he drive bro soi6 n me for lunch tis afternoon haha
He is driverholic... he can drive all the way to BKK, some say he drove all the way to north of Thailand.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1