The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 28
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
Guys my birthday coming soon and i would love to have a masaage after stopping for many months, any suggestion? I prefer syt like last time "mint" if anyone knows and pretty look with good looks, thanks in advance brosss.. im eyeing at amei or an yi or if there is better recommendation
Go for amei.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
As mentioned, not all offer such price lah, just that many a time I got such offer only.

Making them your gf of course better to play lah. I ever shared before that I spent about 14k buying gifts for Kiki (a very vanilla ml, already RTC) and kept her with me for about 3 months. That is definitely more shoik.

Also, spending 14k with her is not ex cos I spent many nights at her condo. (Got one night, we watch the recent World Cup at her cosy room, she made the right guess and won some money by buying Portugal won by 3-2, the odd was 1-35. She was so happy and bought me a gift during our next outing at 周大福). The routine is, she will stop accepting booking by 4pm, I will be at her condo lobby waiting for her, bring her for dinner, shopping, clubbing and go back her condo for a sextifying night. Wow, such a good memory, so far she is the best ml I ever to be with.
If she stops accepting booking by 4pm, she is forgoing at least $500 per day. One month = $15000. 3months = $45000
(Assuming you’re seeing her everyday)

I don’t think you are paying her enough……
Old 21-11-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Back after some time away with a MR for https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Location: Central, green line; limited parking is available. Apartment is nicely kept and clean. Good view of the city.

Appearance: late 20s/early 30s, looks better IRL than photos, figure well maintained with natural Bs. Pleasant personality, good conversationalist.

Shower: Ownself.

Massage: solid massage on bed (i opted for massage + JG). Detailed and well-covered.

JG: yes i am here for this; have experienced JG for quite a while and her skills are there, with a softer and gentler touch. All the steps i could recall from my sessions with Demi, Anqi, etc. are there and well-covered. She picked up the skill in Thailand.

Sensual/HJ: Vanilla; HJ is done SN; not really an issue if you know what you are looking for.

The good: well-maintained package, good massage and JG, good conversationalist. Not a time watcher.

RTM: Yes, been back a couple of times.

Went to try out Mango/Zara after seeing this FR and yes, her skills are there. I was reminded of Demi and Violet with her JG.

She said she went to Thailand for a week to learn JG.

Will RTM.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
If she stops accepting booking by 4pm, she is forgoing at least $500 per day. One month = $15000. 3months = $45000

Not sure if he is referring to Loki. No wonder she always so difficult to book. Hahaha
Old 21-11-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

Looks
Looks prettier than her photos. Sparkling big eyes. I can’t take my eyes off her.

Central location. No security and can park inside. Gives clear instructions on how to get to her unit.

Room
Stays alone in a clean apartment.

Massage
Nice music on the background. We chatted like friends, even though it’s was our first encounter. Her massage got strength, not piano type.

Sensual
She took her time to caress my balls. Strokes my rod in a variety of techniques. Even though I took some time to cum, she was patient till the end.

RTM. Yes
Old 21-11-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
I always thought that getting it for free does not happen.

But it does happen for me recently. The vanilla ML agreed to do it with me at our first meeting. She had left early this year.

I don’t look like Andy Lau. But she commented that I look like her idol back in China.

I always bring the exact amount so I did not give her any extra.

That was the only time I struck Toto. But it does happen.
Its all about being at the right place at the right time bah. My encounter similar to you, I just visit a normal vanilla ML for hj, halfway she say she got horny and bring out her own cap and cowgirl me. Finish the deeds I give her the HJ money, and I was like half expecting her to ask for extra, which she dont.

One thing I know is just looks presentable and hygienic and be respectful, this wont warrant you any lucky encounter, but for sure will let you have better service.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/

Tried Luna few days ago, not sure why the website’s reviews are all raving good, but I certainly did not experience the same… granted she is very chio and true to photo, but shorts on during sensual, massage was 1 hand warrior. Little to no GFE as she was very cold and mechanical throughout. I think the admin is withholding all the bad comments of her.

Sadly won’t recommend nor RTF, I’ve been to so many massage girls and this was one of the most disappointing ones.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post

Tried Luna few days ago, not sure why the website’s reviews are all raving good, but I certainly did not experience the same… granted she is very chio and true to photo, but shorts on during sensual, massage was 1 hand warrior. Little to no GFE as she was very cold and mechanical throughout. I think the admin is withholding all the bad comments of her.

Sadly won’t recommend nor RTF, I’ve been to so many massage girls and this was one of the most disappointing ones.
Always wanted to try her. But thanks for taking the bullet for us. Upz you.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:14 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4685 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Bro I remember you said bring her to 周大福 buy her gold and you helped her win money cos of shares. And 14k was only on 2 LV bags. Not counting the other stuffs.
I only remember on those "big items" - 8k on 周大福, 6k on LV bags. Each outing with her, also need to spend some money mah - dinner, clubbing, cosmetic, groceries.

Ha, if you ever visited her, those body wash you used in her bath room, some were sponsored by me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-11-2023, 11:20 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Totally concurred. Go read the Book “Die with Zero”
Cheong while you still can and be ready for the opportunity when it knocks on your door.

Have been cheonging for years.
But to find MLs that are chio and can click is like finding needle in a haystack. It’s a totally different feel when they becomes your GFs.
Of course need to be careful of KC. If any red flags, bolt first.

Ever kena one. (She is still around) after a few weeks I bolt away because of her mood swings. Even though FJ was good but bad for mental health. But this ML I also strike Toto because when we first met she just arrived and is horny so minimal investment maximum gains. Funny thing is she is known to be vanilla in this forum. Shhhh…

Spending time tgt like couple is magical.
Today going out with my Special One to lunch then bringing her to do pottery. It’s a surprise for her. Then shop shop dinner then back home for some TLC. Empty balls but heart is full.
I had been cheonging for the past 20 years, from green horn to season cheongster. So when opportunity comes, of course I wun let go.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-11-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post

And she is $160, that's already a no no in my book.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:30 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post

No lah, I only bring her out on once a week, normally on a Thursday, as she claimed she need some rest after few months of hard works here. So, she chooses to rest half a day each week.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-11-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I had been cheonging for the past 20 years, from green horn to season cheongster. So when opportunity comes, of course I wun let go.
Many more good years to come bro @ladyassasinato
Many more MLs for you to not let go. LOL

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 21-11-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/huan-le-dou-massage/

went to "commando" the faceless ml.

need to 请教 some bros here, i suspect that she is xiao xi that i think has been in sg for quite some time. will require some bros that has visited to confirm this. small tattoo on the upper right of her chest. her face resembles the photos i've seen of xiao xi's past listing. can't confirm as i have never visited xiaoxi. (maybe xiaoxi is not the name as well, working off of memory here) but i feel that HLD is very "familiar" looking.

didn't question her on it just felt that she looked familiar, she mentioned that she has been here for a week+, first time in sg but i'm a little doubtful as she doesnt feel very "green" from her initial hj skills + the resemblance

looks - more to "cute" rather than your typical beauty, wont reject. likely mid to late 20s

massage - nothing to shout about typical vanilla ml standard.

service - was expecting a better experience as at the start she had variations in her hj. twist and turns but became a very mechanical end. didn't reject my 4g roaming but angled herself in a way that i didn't have much access/couldn't properly reach.

all in all, nothing to shout about. personally will not rtm, still trying to find the one that can get my gears revving like dongbei
Old 21-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Its all about being at the right place at the right time bah. My encounter similar to you, I just visit a normal vanilla ML for hj, halfway she say she got horny and bring out her own cap and cowgirl me. Finish the deeds I give her the HJ money, and I was like half expecting her to ask for extra, which she dont.

One thing I know is just looks presentable and hygienic and be respectful, this wont warrant you any lucky encounter, but for sure will let you have better service.
I concur with the presentable and hygienic and be respectful.

It works both ways. Tips and RTM for presentable, hygienic and respectful MLs as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1