The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

F cup dudu is back and increased price to $170 , is her boobs made of gold ?
Old 20-11-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1641 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Massage and service are good. But doesn't look like her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Has anyone tried this ML?

Can’t find reviews

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/applemassage/

1) boob size /natural or enhanced?
2) face and age
3) slim or not

Appreciate any contribution
TIA

Have a great Sunday
Old 20-11-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tiantian/

Looks good - anyone tried ?
Old 20-11-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1641 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Visited Bai Mei Gui recently.

Look wise, is her but has PS. I will discount 30%.
House cleanliness and hygiene are okay. can give it a pass, empty, spacious and decent.

Her massage is just soso.. I am someone who likes heavy massage, so can't give high points on that. Actually a bit sian also as nothing to be excited of ever since stepped in.

But.. but..

Her sensual and Bj are not bad. Boobs are handful and soft too and can zhut. She does ass rimming too and so I dont kiss her. She will lick suck your balls. All these plus HJ, So overall sensual is good.

I will only rtm if I feel like my ass needs some simulation or I cannot book anyone and I'm near her place. Will go back to my beibei instead.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/bai-mei-gui-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 20-11-2023 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 20-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
F cup dudu is back and increased price to $170 , is her boobs made of gold ?
she worth $170? rather go dome 1
Old 20-11-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Only support 120 to 130 with FN

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32833359
Old 20-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-lucky/
Personally I think she looks much better than photo … young and really down to earth girl … I visit her every week , and she always give me full hour and I enjoy her company . She practices yoga as well , well maintain .
If you like slow and sensual , she is the one .

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolman View Post
Zhun bo.... if she looks just like photo is already super chio.... how to believe....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
All I can say , she one of the few that does not disappoint in looks factor .
Believe or not , up to you …
I am just sharing my views .

I find her look quite pretty but should be late 20s.
Bro Crazy1982 need not bother those who just remarks like "Zhun bo".
She can give good massage if you ask for it
Old 20-11-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I am just wanting to share , so we can have ladies who work hard and worth their stay in SG .

Don’t want people to step on mines .
Old 20-11-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
From LilTigerDen?
It’s most prob the one who just left a couple of months back who could speak Cantonese. Though the name Xiao Ai did not register…
Old 20-11-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
一种米养百样人。
Just treat this as a TCSS thread.
Up to people to believe.
There is an old saying.
Five cents bigger than a bullock cart wheel
Some are a big subscriber to that.
Old 20-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Question.
Haven’t been visiting some of these new girls but I see on the ads of like Lucky and Bai Mei Gui that they provide like BBBJ/CBJ but in the pricing it says $120 for 1 HJ. I reckon these means these services available at top up? What’s the rate like, another $30?
Old 20-11-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Question.
Haven’t been visiting some of these new girls but I see on the ads of like Lucky and Bai Mei Gui that they provide like BBBJ/CBJ but in the pricing it says $120 for 1 HJ. I reckon these means these services available at top up? What’s the rate like, another $30?
At least for BMG the 120 is inclusive of bbbj alr. Not so sure for Lucky.
Old 20-11-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
You tried before ah bro?Been eyeing her for a few months but no FR or any mentions about her services, a bit scared to go, later F shop sia.
Old 20-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
So she took just a week to learn juagen? Would be interesting to try her out but alas, I don't have the time to try..

@hornyxiaoboy2 Maybe you can try and give FR when you're free?
Sure bro, Juagen masters my favourite, i help gives review when i have tried
Old 20-11-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 9
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold

Guys my birthday coming soon and i would love to have a masaage after stopping for many months, any suggestion? I prefer syt like last time "mint" if anyone knows and pretty look with good looks, thanks in advance brosss.. im eyeing at amei or an yi or if there is better recommendation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1