The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not SOP - there are several so-called JG masters out there who only perform one cycle of JG, and as such, didi didn't get to go through three cycles of being hard followed by limp. Even YF and/or her disciples don't perform three cycles of JG procedure when you book a 90-min session.
And some other JG service providers even charge additional $50 for it, because they say it is tiring for them to perform JG treatment (which really is to be interpreted to mean they have to focus on the didi for a full 15-20 min, even though this is within the 1 hr that you have paid for.) If they are massaging
other parts of the body, they are able to move about freely, switch to fingers, palm, elbow or stepping when they are tired (or even sneak in the occasional one-hand massage).
During my 90-min session with her, Mango/Zara actually dutifully completed 4 cycles of JG process, which is testament of her service attitude, in comparison with the rest of them. Think all her regulars will know that this is the sort of person that she is, and it is what keeps the regulars to keep going back to her despite the somewhat vanilla service that she provides.

Noted,
Thank you for sharing.
Old 13-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buaytahanliao View Post
anybody can recommend a good ml with good ear picking services? Or I should just go clean massage for this service.
Below are a few I had tried that I feel is pretty good at ear picking:

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xi/
With above average massage as well. Small size and small NNP tho but at budget $110.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/
With very good massage. Used to do SM also.
And now with latest very good JG adding to her skillset.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yiyi/
Pretty with nice body and NNP.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/malaxi-massage/
Bah bah body. But the highest playability among the 4.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 13-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I don’t really talk much with my regular Viet ML, but I’ve been seeing her for over six years now..

But yeah, when I’m hunting for an FL, I always ask the OKT how’s the girl’s English.. get along better with those that can speak it.. my Mandarin is preschool level
Your Viet ML doesn't speak any English or Chinese?
Old 13-11-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Your Viet ML doesn't speak any English or Chinese?
Yuri @ Bee Spa? No I don't speak Chinese, she doesn't speak English.
Old 13-11-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buaytahanliao View Post
anybody can recommend a good ml with good ear picking services? Or I should just go clean massage for this service.
Zara, can check with her since I not sure if she provides to everyone... or mlx but I haven't visited her for a long while, so have to check with her as well.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 13-11-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ying-ying-massage/

Was really craving nuru, so decided to travel to the east for some fun.

Texted her and got a reply for a mid-day session. Made my way down but was 10 minutes late because of a work call. She met me downstairs and brought me up. Told her I wanted nuru and she beckoned me to shower before the action. SOP showered and lay down on the inflatable mattress.

She started pouring the nuru gel over me and started her b2b. It was quite relaxing and sensual overall. I don't usually get hard easily, but by the time she asked me to turn around I was already semi-hard. She started stroking my lil bro and did her fake lovemaking which was quite a turn on. Guided my hands up her body to grab her boobs and turned around in a reverse cowboy position. Went hard and fast and I couldn't keep it in anymore. Shot my load, cleaned up and left.

She mentioned that she was worried because it was my first time visiting her and I don't have a lot of records (even though I'm in the scene for almost a year). So caution to first time bros visiting her. She will be very careful (will delete messages, come down to pick you etc). I always thought she was a veteran in this scene so not sure why she had to be like that.

Body : Slim and Petite
Looks : Middle-aged MILF. Not really my kind but may appeal to others
Boobs : enhanced B-cup
Massage : N.A since went for nuru
Sensual : Was quite good with the teasing. Fake lovemaking was a plus
RTM: No. Better options out there unless I'm really craving nuru again

Anyway that's my FR on her. Overall I would rate the experience a 6/10 for me. Oh and she has smoker breath also which I smelt when she came close to me. She actually kept her mask on during the whole nuru which turned me off a little bit.
Visited Ying Ying recently as well. Went for massage instead of nuru. She did with no mask, no detection of bad breath but she smoke in the room. Enhanced B. Average massage compared to Zara. Massage was on the lighter side.

YY win in sensual. On the massage bed, very smooth contact with her skin and nips. Then move to the red chair where she continue to sensual balls and asshole. She commented my dick look nice and started rubbing herself. Sat on my thigh and we discussed further. Ultimately ended on the octopus chair with her on the chair, legs spread wide open and I standing in front.

Will RTF to try the octopus chair. Other service mention above depends on your chemistry with her and her mood. YMMV.
Old 13-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayden View Post
Wa. I want to go but this black tongue observation abit scary.
Signs of dead tissues. Quite turned off but cant deny that her bj is good. Can go for release vis boobjob if needed
Old 13-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Sat on my thigh and we discussed further. Ultimately ended on the octopus chair with her on the chair, legs spread wide open and I standing in front.

Will RTF to try the octopus chair. Other service mention above depends on your chemistry with her and her mood. YMMV.
Bro..is it as expensive as Cheryl?
Old 13-11-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
Bro..is it as expensive as Cheryl?
Assuming we are talking about same rate for Cheryl, you can fuck YY many times. YY rates are good but depend on chemistry
Old 13-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ducky258 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone knows what happen to baby from jurong west? Unable to contact her one find her post anymore
Old 13-11-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
can check with her since I not sure if she provides to everyone... or mlx but I haven't visited her for a long while, so have to check with her as well.
Thank you bros!
Old 13-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

After seeing some of the FRs, decided to pay 棉花糖 a visit

She have 单依纯 vibes, consider pretty

Massage with strength for a good 30 mins

Sensual wise average, will lick your neck & nipple with soft moan while hj-ing, handful C cup boobies which is nice to grab

Will rtm when I don’t have a choice

Overall I will rate 8/10
Old 13-11-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You get all kinds in D1 and the FR thread, gems and fakes all mixed up and the fake FRs are numerous. I go into the thread and half the posts would be on Ignore. Much prefer Thais based here who can speak English. Language is a big thing for me.
Yea most of the FRs cannot be trusted but if you’re lucky, you’re still able to meet some gems there
Old 13-11-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yiyi/
Pretty with nice body and NNP.
Too bad I have texted her 2 times but never get a reply from her
Old 13-11-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Too bad I have texted her 2 times but never get a reply from her
No worries, u won’t missed out much anyway.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1