The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not SOP - there are several so-called JG masters out there who only perform one cycle of JG, and as such, didi didn't get to go through three cycles of being hard followed by limp. Even YF and/or her disciples don't perform three cycles of JG procedure when you book a 90-min session.

And some other JG service providers even charge additional $50 for it, because they say it is tiring for them to perform JG treatment (which really is to be interpreted to mean they have to focus on the didi for a full 15-20 min, even though this is within the 1 hr that you have paid for.) If they are massaging
other parts of the body, they are able to move about freely, switch to fingers, palm, elbow or stepping when fhey are tired (or even sneak in the occasional one-hand massage).

During my 90-min session with her, Mango/Zara actually dutifully completed 4 cycles of JG process, which is testament of her service attitude, in comparison with the rest of them. Think all her regulars will know that this is the sort of person that she is, and it is what keeps the regulars to keep going back to her despite the somewhat vanilla service that she provides.
Wa seems like zara's jg must be pretty authentic, gotta give her a try soon.
Old 13-11-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Bai Mei Gui

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/bai-mei-gui-massage/

Location: 5mins uphill walk from nearest busstop. Big apartment by herself.

Looks/Body: Totally different person from pictures and video. Face got acne scars (she was without make-up so ymmv). Boobs C but hard one.

Massage: short light presses only.

Sensual: Catbath, AR, BBBJ as advertised and no topup asked. (Ymmv) Offers FJ also
When I saw her photos, I was already thinking they are too pretty to be true. I just couldn’t picture that pretty face licking arseholes all day long…
Old 13-11-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
benhowiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello all, I’ve never visited the FL Dome 1 thread but taking a look there isn’t it too good to be true? They’re promoting SYTs at cheaper rate than the FLs over here, how does it work?
Old 13-11-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhowiz View Post
Hello all, I’ve never visited the FL Dome 1 thread but taking a look there isn’t it too good to be true? They’re promoting SYTs at cheaper rate than the FLs over here, how does it work?
Bro, it’s a hit and miss, mostly need to discount 10-30% from photos, sometimes might encounter land mine, other than that please bring your own disposable towel for better experience, some of them will give you face towel (your grandfather using that kind, cannot absorb water)

Safer option is just stick to MLs here (those AP or good service whom were discussing here)
Old 13-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Why pay $30 extra for JG for 60 min?
Would be more justify if $150 for 90 min JG+Massage.
As for "hard/soft 3x before release", isn't this is part of any JG?
I have never counted the cycles and never visited Zara before.

For JG, although I have visited only a few, is quite exhausting for the ML. It is no diff from the real massage and masseur are sure to get some form of bodily fatigue and harm over time. The ones I visited is about 45mins of just JG, pulling on the veins, pulling on the balls, then on the tip to get it hard, slap around, then hard twists, massage also around the groin area to tummy area to remove knots etc. Repetitive process.

If her skill is authentic, I may actually visit her to compare.

Quote:
I think all the pricing is a guide. It is hard to say if it is good or bad, as FL just provides the full service, but it could be a quick in and out and you are done once you are done. Some FLs take their time, shower you, good cat bath, tease you with slow BBBJ etc so they may ask for more. Some high pricing is because of age, or maybe some influencer or model, but without review or commando it is hard to verify.

MLs for me is different because time is spent on the massage, although nowadays it is quite short and sometimes non existent, before proceeding to the sensual. There is time for conversation, some chemistry buildup minimally through the massage. Could be seen as foreplay.

Mls who stick to this model will get my vote because that is what I am looking for in this forum, else I will visit the other stables if I wanted a more straightforward service. That is why Nat, OMM and Chen Ying even though they have been around for a long time still get my RTM because they never shortchange on the massage part.

For Chen Ying, I know there were some comments she shortchange on the timings part, and I do not disagree on that. This has perpetually been her complaint since early days. However I have visited her so often that I do not look at the time already, and as long I am satisfied it is fine by me. Of course this cannot be so short till it don't make sense. There were also times where I exceeded the time because there were no customers after me, so we just sat and chat. So far she has never shortchange on the massage part nor the sensual part. I love her back stepping. There were times I came really fast and there were times I took much longer so I guess sometimes the session is shorter because I came faster. At times she will lay beside me in my arms and just talk after I came. I like that she is always giggling even though I took longer than normal sometimes. No black face, no pressure and very comfortable environment. After I am done, honestly I do not feel the reason to stay so I will automatically wash up, chit chat a little and leave. I belong to the play along the line type of customer, I do not feel responsible, but at least there is some basic level of friendship.
Old 13-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I don't mind milf, but I do mind auntie. Sometimes line is blurred btw auntie n milf.
Just my own taste, MIA is auntie not MILF. Can for her massage and JG
Old 13-11-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thai fuck machines. They are here for a short time, and need to maximise their profits.

PRC are slightly higher, because most Singapore cheongsters speak Mandarin.

I stay away from D1 as I’ve had too many fake FRs and fake pics - my last thai was ten years older and ten kilos heavier than her ad…

Perusing FLs/MLs is just like looking for a meal, sometimes you want something cheap and fast, other times you want a banquet. Prices tend to reflect this, and advertising is always enhanced.
Old 13-11-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41150 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Any to intro as FN n smell good ?

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32749972
Old 13-11-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Ventured out before. Still prefer the MLs here, who provided companionship to the lonely mind.
Old 13-11-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xijinping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Any to intro as FN n smell good ?
Like to know too.
Old 13-11-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Ventured out before. Still prefer the MLs here, who provided companionship to the lonely mind.
Last time I have RTF a Thai FL 3 weeks continuously

She’s SYT with very fair skin & slim long sexy legs

Too bad she doesn’t return, if not I will still visit her for sure
Old 13-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Thai fuck machines. They are here for a short time, and need to maximise their profits.

I stay away from D1 as I’ve had too many fake FRs and fake pics - my last thai was ten years older and ten kilos heavier than her ad…
For dome 1 you need to know which Stables are good, but they will usually charge abit higher, those that charge below 150 will have a pretty good chance of being very different from the photos.
Old 13-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Last time I have RTF a Thai FL 3 weeks continuously

She’s SYT with very fair skin & slim long sexy legs

Too bad she doesn’t return, if not I will still visit her for sure
You get all kinds in D1 and the FR thread, gems and fakes all mixed up and the fake FRs are numerous. I go into the thread and half the posts would be on Ignore. Much prefer Thais based here who can speak English. Language is a big thing for me.
Old 13-11-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You get all kinds in D1 and the FR thread, gems and fakes all mixed up and the fake FRs are numerous. I go into the thread and half the posts would be on Ignore. Much prefer Thais based here who can speak English. Language is a big thing for me.
I don’t really talk much with my regular Viet ML, but I’ve been seeing her for over six years now..

But yeah, when I’m hunting for an FL, I always ask the OKT how’s the girl’s English.. get along better with those that can speak it.. my Mandarin is preschool level
Old 13-11-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody can recommend a good ml with good ear picking services? Or I should just go clean massage for this service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1