The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Who is that?
Old 10-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Based off his last FR, you can guess who is it. But this is really done in bad taste to post her photo like this. Pretty horrible move I must say. Don't be an asshole, I strongly suggest you remove it

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me

Last edited by Marq; 10-11-2023 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post

Perfect body and skin. Unfortunately with bad breath.. Maybe a face mask can solve the problem.
Hopefully you have her permission for posting her pics up online..which i highly doubt is the case..
Old 10-11-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Who is that?
If trace back would be ruan ruan.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41200 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

By the post pic she sure know pic taken

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32769749
Old 10-11-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIII123456 View Post
Bro, you mean you did french with Kiki?
Yes bro. I ask politely and slowly went for it.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
By the post pic she sure know pic taken
Maybe he just act like he's using his phone while she got out of the toilet? Anyway i still feel if you got her nude pic(with or without her consent), you should just keep it for your own gratification but posting it online is obviously quite a dick move.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Is this ruan ruan ? Daring bro to snap this pic, does she know ?
Only she will know..
Old 10-11-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41200 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Maybe he just act like he's using his phone while she got out of the toilet? Anyway i still feel if you got her nude pic(with or without her consent), you should just keep it for your own gratification but posting it online is obviously quite a dick move.
Agreed everyone need their privacy .... whatever u received pls keep to yrself ... unless she agreed to open up ... min respect even to a working lady 己所不愉。。不施余人

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32769749
Old 10-11-2023, 06:42 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Reading through so many pages, seems like its left with all simpler to vanilla services here. Sigh... Looks like gonna have to play at the Hc thread for wilder fun
It is not only that. If we compare apple to apple(those who offer hj only), at the same price or less in some of the spas, you can actually get a better massage and some the ml-s I feel are if not on the same level, better in terms of looks and playability than those in slg. I was not keen on hc at one point(because of entry plus top up on many level) but after visiting a few from the telegram based on the recommendations from the hc thread, I can find the fair balance of a good massage and sufficient playability at the price we see in slg(there are very few gems like nina, mlx and amei that fit the criteria) which I personally feel is why we have this thread to begin with.
Old 10-11-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XIII123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Okay bro, thanks for your reply. You must be Andy Lau type. 🫡
Old 10-11-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post

Perfect body and skin. Unfortunately with bad breath.. Maybe a face mask can solve the problem.

Walao eh, she also human leh why take her nude pic and post online ?
Old 10-11-2023, 08:38 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4m1980 View Post
Hi bro, just register a new account today, and like to get some tips how to contact the girls you mention here. I have contacted quite a number of them, but nobody replies to my messages.
1) Keep trying. Message as many as possible in the beginning(in mandarin). Copy and paste the message somewhere so you don't have to retype.
2)When you get an appointment, ask them to add you into their db
3) repeat step 1 and 2. Each time cycle through those who never respond. Repeat till you get a response from most
4) if you buay tahan, go health centre or other avenues. No need to focus all your resources from one source.

Last edited by rythuno; 10-11-2023 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4m1980 View Post
Hi bro, just register a new account today, and like to get some tips how to contact the girls you mention here. I have contacted quite a number of them, but nobody replies to my messages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
1) Keep trying. Message as many as possible in the beginning(in mandarin). Copy and paste the message somewhere so you don't have to retype.
2)When you get an appointment, ask them to add you into their db
3) repeat step 1 and 2. Each time cycle through those never respond. Repeat till you get a response from most
4) if you buay tahan, go health centre or other avenues. No need to focus all your resources from one source.
This^, i am also just started about a year + ? From my experience if you manage to visit a few ML already next try to go for more new / popular ang pai ML i also build my record like that.
Whenever a new ML start getting popular try go for them like example Fairy, 99, An Qi, Ruan Ruan...etc. They got talk about a lot in SBF and i felt they are more easy to book and build more record.

Last edited by L00k; 11-11-2023 at 03:01 AM.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Though she have RTC for good but please refrain from sharing off-menu services. Who knows she could return one day. Anything that happened behind the close door is between both of you. Definitely, there is some who received more and better services from her and some received less. Those received less will become unhappy and starts badmouthing the ML. That is something we don't want it to happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1