The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
RTC already. Probably Lora also gonna rtc soon for cny.
ah, I see.. thanks.
Old 09-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
she still needs customer to survive, think she felt that kiki is taking away all the customer as she told me that kiki is always full with customers and always getting gifts from them whereas she doesnt have any customer or gifts and business is bad for her but surprisingly she is still here for quite a period of time already.
If she is willing to go FN, I'm sure she will have many return customers.

I had visited both, and nothing spectacular to make me schedule a 2nd visit.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-11-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

This nails it. She is good for the vanilla crowd but I want more. I will be right after you if she is FN
Old 09-11-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Dannypower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited W
Location fairly easy to find . Good for people who drive. Discreet and safe I feel
Smooth and fair skin , huge knockers but man made. Good enough for me
Massage 7/10 ( no 1 hand phone using massage )
Hj 8/10 ( different style and fake moans in your ear )
Gfe 9/10 ( can talk about everything and very easy to break the ice , no silent moment and won't feel awkward )
Just my personal opinion

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 09-11-2023 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Who would you recommend now that is FN? Honestly now so many all SN and some even keep shorts on... Sigh
Old 09-11-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4m1980 View Post
Hi bro, just register a new account today, and like to get some tips how to contact the girls you mention here. I have contacted quite a number of them, but nobody replies to my messages.
try the "local" listing in SLG, you may have better luck there to clock your first few visits and get your name in some of the databases that the MLs will check for safety before replying

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 09-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
lol....
You mean you told her you prefer kiki?
Or she saw you there with kiki?

During my 1st visit with Lora, I told her I have visited Kiki before her
Anyway, no RTM for both.....haha
nope did not told her that I prefer kiki, in fact i prefer lora instead.

Well, on that particular day, she messaged me and ask me to find her, tried arranging time with lora but timing wasnt suitable the slot that I want was already taken, so i coincidently wanted to try kiki for once and end up timing was suitable and when i visited she saw me there visiting kiki ,

After that she confronted me in wechat and block me even when i explained to her that timing wasnt suitable. Oh well
Old 09-11-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Agree if FN.

only difference for me is lora cant french for me but kiki can.

both nothing really special to shout about but to me felt that lora is more hard working than kiki thats all.
Old 09-11-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant future

Short MR for https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiaoxiaomassage/

Location: central, near to bus stop. MRT 10 mins walk away. Drivers got place to park.

Looks: can tell pics are her, maybe minus 10% for meitu. Shes pre-milf going to milf but wont reject.

Body: Big C boobs and natural thus slight sag. allows zhuting her eraser nips. full bush below.

Massage: good strength and varied patterns, bros who like hard massage will find it lacklustre. apparently had training for proper spas before.

Sensual: done in FN with 5G roam, but have limits. lots of moans and dirty talk and does a steamy HDLY. does b2b, accommodating and not mechanical HJ. some light teasing done during massage using her nails.

GFE: chatty and outgoing, engages in conversation. helps you to wipe dry( shower alone). likes talking dirty. Does SOP stuff like pouring a glass of water.

No phone usage during whole session, phone did rang and she turned it off without looking. In out 55 mins, including 2 showers.

She offers other side dishes, check with her direct.

RTM: Yes
Old 09-11-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree if FN.

only difference for me is lora cant french for me but kiki can.

both nothing really special to shout about but to me felt that lora is more hard :working than kiki thats all.
Just move on, hard to understand their thinking, May b she likes u, she get jealous . Agreed with u that Lora more hardworking and more sensual, experienced than KiKi, can said she is KiKi’s teacher. But i prefer KIKi more younger, pure, downside is skin abit 粗, before KIki RTC, she suddenly not easy to book. I think a lot of her regulars book her.
Wish her the Best for good.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Just move on, hard to understand their thinking, May b she likes u, she get jealous . Agreed with u that Lora more hardworking and more sensual, experienced than KiKi, can said she is KiKi’s teacher. But i prefer KIKi more younger, pure, downside is skin abit 粗, before KIki RTC, she suddenly not easy to book. I think a lot of her regulars book her.
Wish her the Best for good.
ML service so many men a day. Hard to imagine that she will like or have feelings for you just because you are her regular.

It’s normal and expected that you will rotate MLs. Nothing for them to be jealous about.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many bei bei. Which bei bei is better?
Old 09-11-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't seen an FR for nina for awhile. She still good?

Who are the more popular better ones now? Haven't ventured out of the couple safe options I had.
Old 10-11-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
nope did not told her that I prefer kiki, in fact i prefer lora instead.

Well, on that particular day, she messaged me and ask me to find her, tried arranging time with lora but timing wasnt suitable the slot that I want was already taken, so i coincidently wanted to try kiki for once and end up timing was suitable and when i visited she saw me there visiting kiki ,

After that she confronted me in wechat and block me even when i explained to her that timing wasnt suitable. Oh well
I cannot comprehend she will block you because of jealousy over KiKi? There is a limit to self ego bro. And nowadays it is not hard to do credibility check and coincidentally I just visited Lora this evening.
Old 10-11-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
when i visited her, she told me that she sometimes cooks enough for herself and her 室友,so i thought they were good pals.
They are very very very very good pals, so go figure the stories being told here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1