The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police4495 View Post
I normally will just carry on la, but will not return . Anyway just my reviews on her ..
Bro if the MLs see your online name they'd be scared too lol
Old 04-11-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I normally will just carry on la, but will not return . Anyway just my reviews on her ..
I save my money
Old 04-11-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 23
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Yan Yan
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yan-yan/

Her massage is really good, her foreplay and teasing is very good as well able to arouse me.

During her massage she was semi naked as well, she asked what part was sore and meticulously massaged the part.
Massage and her catbath was good, she started licking my back and was simultaneously using her boobs to rub against my back.
Her hj/hdly is quite skillful, and she kind of really gets into it. Was given a cup of lemon grass tea at the end of session(YMMV).

RTM: Definitely, for people like me who love a good massage by a sexy young lady with a cheerful personality.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 04-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FairyLights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for these 2 MLs I visited recently:

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-fiona/

Guess age has caught up with her. She looks a shadow of her former self, gone is the petite, youthful looking girl from a couple years back when she was here and replaced with a slightly rounder and milfy looking face. Kinda ironic coming from someone who used to screen us for our age. Massage was passable, with some strength on the right spots. Can converse well and made the session fun. Still the same vanilla hj service tho can zhut without any restrictions. RTM: no as I prefer syt looking girls

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tangtang/

Pretty milf who resembles her photos. Body is slim but ageing with saggy boobs. Highlight was her service as she provides great catbath and superb bbbj and cim skills to top it off. Didn't give up even though I took a lightly longer time to cum. Will RTM if I'm looking for her specific set of services, even tho she's not my preferred type.
Old 04-11-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I didn’t know. As I said, I didn’t try any of them.
Thanks for clarifying for the bros here. So it means $130 is just FJ, no massage?
The pricing for these duo listing ML/FL is ML price for massage services plus 100 top up for FJ
Old 04-11-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Police4495 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Bro if the MLs see your online name they'd be scared too lol
Lol bro, I just hate those reviews post by some bros that praise the ML until they can fly. Bro like us went to try and end up suck thumb! I will be justice to review those fake comments so other bros won’t waste our time .
Old 04-11-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I save my money
Bro Swee 👍
Old 04-11-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro I have tried Xiang Er recently, photos heavily edited. Real person looks so much older and plump.
Many restrictions and always on phone.
I left after 30min, confirm no return.
Lately I also realized many ML use fake photo, I always think SLG has certain level of checking …disappointed.
Was considering to try Xiang Er too cause she looks sweet. I guess I was lucky that she didn’t respond to my texts, and avoided this landmine. Thanks, up your points with my humble one.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bro I have tried Xiang Er recently, photos heavily edited. Real person looks so much older and plump.
Lately I also realized many ML use fake photo, I always think SLG has certain level of checking …disappointed.
Xiang Er plump? Lol…I think if she any thinner will be skin and bone. Agree the face is overly ps but that body in the pics is hers.
Old 05-11-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
Rockyringo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
You are a damn bastard! Stop blacklisting my女神, she is not plump just chubby because she is not tall.
Photos are real person and if you don’t like stop visit will do.
I have been visiting her almost every day for the past 3 months, she speaks good English and I always feel heart break when she work as a ML….so
I think you left after 30 mins because she doesn’t provide other special service to you. Maybe you look ugly or smelly?
How come she doesn’t do that to me?
Old 05-11-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyringo View Post
You are a damn bastard! Stop blacklisting my女神, she is not plump just chubby because she is not tall.
Photos are real person and if you don’t like stop visit will do.
I have been visiting her almost every day for the past 3 months, she speaks good English and I always feel heart break when she work as a ML….so
I think you left after 30 mins because she doesn’t provide other special service to you. Maybe you look ugly or smelly?
How come she doesn’t do that to me?
Bro, no need to be so work up leh..I just sharing my humble reviews. I have to give a salute to you for visiting her everyday, 💪 at least she can continue to survive here.
Old 05-11-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Was considering to try Xiang Er too cause she looks sweet. I guess I was lucky that she didn’t respond to my texts, and avoided this landmine. Thanks, up your points with my humble one.
No worries bro, we just exchange reviews so that we will not be cheated.
There are many landmines lately.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Xiang Er plump? Lol…I think if she any thinner will be skin and bone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyringo View Post
Stop blacklisting my女神, she is not plump just chubby because she is not tall.
What a hilarious Sunday morning read!

First plump, then become thin almost skin and bones, and now short and chubby! Hahaha.

Anyway, in her supermarket pictures, the floor tiles looked like they have experienced an earthquake. So make your own judgements.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
code234 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
She is still on break due to family/friends visit.
Should be back in Mid Nov if no more visiting occurs.
This is 小鱼 with the dog? If so, good to know she would be back
Old 05-11-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7885 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnvoff View Post
Well. If you wanna think I’m giving fake fr, I can’t help it. And also I wouldn’t share much next time since I’m getting zapped for giving a review. Btw, just to clarify, she did not let me roam inside her panty.
Thank you for replying. Guess others mistook you when you mentioned 69.

No worries. I upped you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1