The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excablibur View Post
MR for Nan Xing (RTM)

Looks:7/10 she kinda share some vibe or resemblance to TVB actress Tiffany Lau. Those of you who watch HK drama will know.

Massage:7/10 Not her forte but will try her best to release some tension.

Body:8/10 Tall,leggy with proportionate ratio

Sensual: 7/10 Slow and steady pace to build momentum for the finale.

*Do note that she is a vanilla and is SN during sensual if this is not your thing.
Really look like Tiffany Lau ? She is my fav TVB actress ! So far the only ML i see in SGlonelyguy that resemble Tiffany Lau is AP Angel. Wodering should i go for Nan Xing or Sweety next
Old 17-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bertiti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried XiaoAi?
Old 18-10-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Made my return to MR scene after long time and there are no records of my hp number in their database (i guess maybe the database only retain recent years data). Texted many girls and only YY & Ke Ying willing to give me chance (because no records in database).

Choose YY over Ke Ying because i prefer Sxxxxx Hill over Nxxxxx area. And it prove to be a good decision and i promised YY to give review over here

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yy/

Name: YY
Looks: 8/10 (I think look a bit like chinese actress Jin Chen who stared in the recent movie 孤注一掷)
Figure: Slim (my type)
Boobs: Not for big boobs lover, but good for me
Massage: 8/10, exceed my expectation.
GFE: 9/10. Able to chit chat anything under the sun
HJ: 8.5/10. She removed everything except her panties on and started sexy talk to build up the mood. HJ was slow and shiok. And i exploded all my armies in no time when she geared up to top speed and i fondled her cute boobs. Still gave me a short hand massage after that.

RTM: Yes! Thank to her for adding my record into database so i'm qualified to reach out to all the fishes in pond now.
Old 18-10-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 23
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Public Service Announcement
Recently many gems have left our shores.
So sad to know that another of my regulars will RTC too
Another few more weeks and she will be leaving our shores.
Probably delisted for good… so catch the boat soon.
Yeah sad, my regular also tell me she might be leaving end of next month also.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 18-10-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP10 View Post

Looks: 8/10 (I think look a bit like chinese actress Jin Chen who stared in the recent movie 孤注一掷)
HJ: 8.5/10. She removed everything except her panties on and started sexy talk to build up the mood. HJ was slow and shiok. And i exploded all my armies in no time when she geared up to top speed and i fondled her cute boobs. Still gave me a short hand massage after that.

RTM: Yes! Thank to her for adding my record into database so i'm qualified to reach out to all the fishes in pond now.
Goodness Jin Chen lookalike!? yummilicious~ 要下注吗?
Old 18-10-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP10 View Post
Made my return to MR scene after long time and there are no records of my hp number in their database (i guess maybe the database only retain recent years data). Texted many girls and only YY & Ke Ying willing to give me chance (because no records in database).

Choose YY over Ke Ying because i prefer Sxxxxx Hill over Nxxxxx area. And it prove to be a good decision and i promised YY to give review over here

I thought she doesn’t take newbies, that why I didn’t even bother trying to contact her. Even though I’m in one of the database already, there are still many MLs who ignore me. Especially the more popular ones, those who are reviewed often here.
Old 18-10-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
Yeah sad, my regular also tell me she might be leaving end of next month also.
Not sure if this is the cause but it seems like customer base is pretty much drying up for MLs these days. General comment from some of the MLs I’m closer to. So not surprising to see more and more wanting to go back home already if they can’t make enough to make them want to stay.
Old 18-10-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Tried Tang Tang yesterday
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tangtang/

Figure wise, C cups with some sag and has a slight tummy
But face as per pics on SLG
Massage is decent, she tries
Catbath whole body, BBBJ with warm water quite shiok
Need to top up $30 for CIM
Can finger her trimmed pussy
Overall reminds me of An An, but without the AR
Old 18-10-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Not sure if this is the cause but it seems like customer base is pretty much drying up for MLs these days. General comment from some of the MLs I’m closer to. So not surprising to see more and more wanting to go back home already if they can’t make enough to make them want to stay.
It’s the year end holiday season for us. Typically, business will be slower for them as well.
Old 18-10-2023, 04:22 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
backrub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Fairy sometime ago.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/fairy-massage/

Face and figure quite close to pictures.
Very accommodating and will keep checking if whatever she is doing is to your likings. Overall a fail safe ML.
Old 18-10-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

RTM Amei a couple of days after she returned to Singapore.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/amei-massage/

Welcomed me in black lingerie, pantyhose and heels.... Half the battle won for her... but I guess I didn't 'lose' the battle in a sense - what a lovely way to 'lose' if it was...

Dun think I need to say too much - as engaging and sultry/teasing as ever, really attentive and accommodating. Quite enjoyed the mock fucking - she lay down, raised her legs up, put them together and grabbed my dick with her thighs... Kinda like doing it legs-on-shoulders position...

Needless to say, can't wait for our next date...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 18-10-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiaoxiaomassage/

Any reviews on Xiao xiao? Seems kinda aged and milfy, can't really tell through those beauty filters. Massive boobs but not sure if she's big boned or baby hippo...
Old 18-10-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I thought their biz very good??
They do not want to decrease price or up their game, so can't blame lack of customers.
They also do not want to take risk with customers not inside their DB
Also start see many MLs start to post moments and got a few even PM me with smiley face.
So, i also kind of guess thier biz not as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
It’s the year end holiday season for us. Typically, business will be slower for them as well.
Year end usually means bonus aound the corner.
Personally, I tend to spend more approaching year end.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 18-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for Da Bao

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/da-bao-massage/

Location: Apartment no security guard but also no lift and had to climb stairs to lvl 4 lol. Giant shoe box apartment with a toilet only. Think it was meant to be an office ba. Not sure if she is still at same place as she said she might look for a place with lift instead.

Body/looks: looks discount 15-20% from her advertisement. Should be late 20s only. She is very skinny. Boobs decent size to hold and play. Pussy super hairy haha. Playability was quite high with minimal restrictions (ymmv)

Massage: minimal.

Sensual: BBBJ was abit too gentle for my liking. (Ymmv)

For 120 quite worth it.
Old 18-10-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I thought their biz very good??
They do not want to decrease price or up their game, so can't blame lack of customers.
They also do not want to take risk with customers not inside their DB
Also start see many MLs start to post moments and got a few even PM me with smiley face.
So, i also kind of guess thier biz not as good.
I think their agent or SLG tell them to hold the price level across the board one. Some of them without business one will be flexible to lower price but maybe this kind of thing out of their control.

One thing that really annoys me is how it seems like every single ML got their own DB. Not sure why SLG don't have one unified channel for them to submit reviews also. So bobian, they lose out on business while willing paying customers find other outlets to spend their money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1