The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-10-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Serendipper is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
All these not allowed to roam inside are crap totally.
what is ‘roam inside’? with hands? inside her shirt?
Old 16-10-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Happen before, didn't had lunch and feeling physically tired. Disappointing
Same but once only. Regular ML suddenly changed timing from 1pm to 2pm due to double booking and did not take my lunch. Was thinking about food only when hungry and dick was totally not responsive to any stimulation at all including bbbj. Gave up and went for shower and left quickly for lunch.

Next session with that ML and other MLs, I requested for sensual and hj first then massage.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FairyLights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Luna recently. Looks pretty with heavy make up, ambience was great, she even wears a kimono which adds to the experience. Quite fun to talk to, however playablitity was very low, even by vanilla standards. Won’t rtm.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/
Old 16-10-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper View Post
what is ‘roam inside’? with hands? inside her shirt?
With hands, inside her panties
Old 16-10-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyLights View Post
Tried Luna recently. Looks pretty with heavy make up, ambience was great, she even wears a kimono which adds to the experience. Quite fun to talk to, however playablitity was very low, even by vanilla standards. Won’t rtm.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/
Also got a not-pleasant second session with her, the first one was nice, though.
Asked to start with an hj, she was distant, no playability, no zhut. Finished in no time and left, even though she suggested to stay for a massage.
Don't plan to return
Old 16-10-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommendation someone like baby and Nina? These my top 2 now.. any new blood that gives similar level of service and looks?
Old 16-10-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Workerparty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Any alternate to Arissa and May massage?
Can consider xiao xi , so far one of my best experience with a freelance masseur is her.

Try and you will know.
Old 16-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
joseph91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone know where is cat/nana? rtc alr?
Old 16-10-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone visited this Tang Tang before?
Appreciate if any kind bros here can share your MR

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tangtang/
Old 16-10-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
HornyHendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTM review for YingYing. https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ying-ying-massage/

Won't get into the numbers. Just gonna pen my experience and thoughts.

Location is discreet and not hard to find. There are parking lots nearby for the bros who drive. Directional instructions were easy to follow. As per usual, she wore her mask as she opened the door and greeted me. She wore a black skimpy dress that was such a turn on.

Informed her beforehand that I wanted hair trimming. Went for a quick shower as she prepared the equipment needed for the service. A fresh towel was hung on the shower door, can confirm that the towels are clean as the washing machine was literally running when I was there hahah

There was no tension or awkwardness even though I haven't RTMed in a long time. She directed me to lie facing upwards on the massage bed so that she could get straight to business. Before she starting shaving, she applied what I think was nuru gel on my pubic region as well as my a**. The gel felt cold and refreshing at the same time hahah It had been awhile since I trimmed so it might've been a more demanding task for her, but she did not complain and proceeded with the service. She joked saying I'm getting the most out of the service (很划算)

With the gel, the trimming service was really smooth. Hair came right off and I wasn't in any discomfort. It was actually quite relaxing with the cold gel down there. I even found myself closing my eyes as she trimmed. Up till she ask me to lift up my legs so that she could trim my back as well LOL. I was in a rather vulnerable position... But service continued as per normal she even giggled at my demise. YY was very thorough with the service, she made sure she shaved cleanly. She wanted to make sure that I would not feel the prickly feeling of short hair strands. After the trimming/shaving was done, she cleaned up using tissues and made sure to her best of her ability that there were no loose hair strands remaining and cleared the massage bed of her equipment so that we could move on to the next segment

This is where the fun part comes into play. She applied the same nuru gel on my manhood and proceeded with her sensual HJ. She made sure that she went *SUPER* slow and sensual, instead of fast and mechanical. She talks dirty and painted scenarios with me. Not only did she work on my manhood, she occasionally slid her fingers up and down my ass and balls. The black skimpy dress that she wore gave me access to her ass and tits. She allows roaming, but I think it depends on chemistry.

She changed her stroke styles, one hand, two hand, etc. and “lovemaking” scenarios (some bros would know what I mean) as she rubbed my shaft. Couple that with her moaning and my roaming, it was just wonderful. I controlled as much as I could. YY also controlled her strokes and prolonged my pleasure until I really couldn't take it anymore and climaxed. Wonderful release. BTW she really prides herself in giving a slow and sensual service.

Will definitely RTM YY again. Also I did ask her about her other services (the chair, regular massage, and nuru) so that next time can come try something else. Getting a hard on as I typed this, will probably book that RTM session soon hahah
Old 16-10-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Quite a few of us say the same but there will be bros who think otherwise and say that’s why sg guys are weak and roberts cos we willing to accept less.
Chiong and be happy and it works both ways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
But don’t be fooled until so deep that you think she’s your gf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I will strongly disagree with those who say if we don't "punish" the MLs means we are weak. It could well be the opposite, I don't want to even waste any of my time or energy to be bothered. Her loss, not mine,

Giving a bad FR here already have strong enough implications, don't need to go out and "kill" someone's livelihood. Live and let live, the market will take care of the goods and bads, you just make sure you dont be the robert to the bads
For Roberts, they choose to be robert so you cannot blame the MLs. Are you robert because ML provide gao gao GFE, and tempted and lead you on thinking you can get more? Cannot be you meet ML and you fork out extra extra cash for nothing mah? But we asked that ML provide high GFE isn't it? And yes, we have to take everything said with a pinch of salt because we can misinterpret MLs whispering sweet nothings and lifting our imagination with scenarios and then turn around and accuse they lead us on and we became robert because we realise after three sessions, we couldn't cross the line. Then we turn nasty. But if you have the means and ability and being robert makes you happy, why not? We spend in the first place so we can be happy. And happiness is defined by each individual's principles.

If you can get pass them being Ah Tiong, and regards a beautiful female as a beautiful female regardless of nationality, you already have a stark advantage in paying a small token to cross the line of 'playing' this game with the ML? Try pushing the $120 along the road to a singaporean chiobu and see what you get from her? If you do not like playing games, there are so many different categories in all the different websites with the different price ranges. There are other girls from other websites that provide full service for the same price or less. But even with those full service FLs, there will also be bad eggs. So honestly I cannot understand the grouses here and what are bros that kept complaining looking for? Personally I am happy with non standard services here as it provides variety. It is a 'game' of conquering for some bros here, isn't it? So, get the most out of it and don't get roberted. Or be a robert if if gives you joy.

And yes, there is no need to kill someone's livelihood as the market will take care of itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
New here. Luna, W and Kiki looks stunning.

Any recommendations who should I go for out of the 3?

Thank you.
I recommend Luna because I have yet to try her and will love to hear your MR.

So far different recommendations from different bros, any help? lol. I think there are enough MRs for you to make a decision, so take the leap and share after.
Old 16-10-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
All these not allowed to roam inside are crap totally.
Agree... maybe say cannot put finger inside or dig still okay...

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 16-10-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
@Fasterix888

I recommend W. Pulled out my MR for your reference. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Kiki is out of town at the moment , pretty looking tall and slim , W big dole eyes but enhanced boobs , very friendly and chatty . Never tried Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I recommend Luna because I have yet to try her and will love to hear your MR.

So far different recommendations from different bros, any help? lol. I think there are enough MRs for you to make a decision, so take the leap and share after.
Thanks for the replies!

I don’t have much spare cash for this hobby. Hence will prefer tried and proven ones.

Will try W and share MR!
Old 16-10-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Does she provide 2 shots in 60mins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/celine-massage/

Went to try out Celine recently and had quite an enjoyable time.

Location: Convenient in the east. Discreet, no check ins or security guards. She stays alone and whole place quite clean.

Looks: Definitely a MILF in her 40s. Maybe add another 10years as compared to her pictures.

Body: Quite heavy on the Bakness scale. Bottom heavy and too MILF for my liking. Very well endowed and definitely natural.

Massage: Definitely the highlight of the session, her massage was way better than those i get at wellness spas. Told her to focus on my back and she pressed and elbowed at the right places. Even told me which areas i was tight and helped me release my muscle knots. She has a massage bed and plays relaxing music throughout the whole session.

Sensual: Got me on all fours then started massage my bro from behind, rubbing up and down my butt crack. Almost came from this. Flipped me over and gave me HJ and JG before release. Very shiok experience.

RTM: Definitely will go back just for the massage. For now maybe try some other MLs closer to my area
Old 16-10-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yea… chemistry if one thing, building trust is another. But don’t be fooled until so deep that you think she’s your gf. 缺爱 and 缺心眼 are two very different thing.
There is a good thread in the HC section to address this.

“Ever fall in love with a massage girl”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1