The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Galiaoxwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yeah. Vanilla service. But don't think will chase out after 30 min though. As far as I know, can roam breasts etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Mianhuatang. Based on my experience, cannot roam south for me. Not sure for her other clients. I prefer her jiemeis Tutu and XLN, who are using the similar routine. Personal opinion only.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:09 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This cb! See her name, makes me boil. Give another senior bro face, I tone down.

Life6666 bro, sorry, bad experience with this F girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-10-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FairyLights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Fiona this current stint?
Old 11-10-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
This cb! See her name, makes me boil. Give another senior bro face, I tone down.

She rejected you too?
Old 11-10-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
bambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a shout out another gem Chen Chen is starting work this weekend or next week up. To me, she is just as good if not better than some of the ones just mentioned. Save some of your bullets bros, especially if you’re getting bored of current ones.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 5
Yeyeyeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYeyeyeye is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

I understand how you feel. Made an appt with her a few years back. Told me her address at condo called As*** *******.

Called her when I reached the entrance of the condo, she told me I look over 40, don't believe I am in my 30s and cancelled my appt on the spot. I was seriously stunned. Lan Lan go home. Waste time waste money cabbing
Old 11-10-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She is very daring leh....A ML, popular one, once told me it is important not to reject customer on the spot as some madman bro might go to the extreme to report to police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Booking rejected as my age > 40 lol. I was speechless 😅. One bro FR got rejected when he was in radar range (she could see him). This round, I didn't bother trying.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:06 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She rejected you too?
Yea . Can’t share more simply because I think quite easy to zoom in on me. Wasn’t a good experience for her. She deserves one

easy come, easy go

Old 11-10-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Lol Bro, looks like she’s the one to be skipped, I haven’t visit her before
Old 11-10-2023, 11:07 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Don’t hesitate to give her a good one. Our time is precious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
I understand how you feel. Made an appt with her a few years back. Told me her address at condo called As*** *******.

Called her when I reached the entrance of the condo, she told me I look over 40, don't believe I am in my 30s and cancelled my appt on the spot. I was seriously stunned. Lan Lan go home. Waste time waste money cabbing

easy come, easy go

Old 11-10-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
looking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
Ah paiseh haha that time tot saw her delist. Maybe remember wrong person. Sorry wrong info but she do 2 hj for standard price
Recently tried out her massage, I am quite impressed with her skills. She is quite skinny but her strength is no joke, really enjoy her massage. When I first saw her, I thought gone case already cause I always thought pretty gals cannot massage one. But I was wrong.

Another good point is it was quite easy to book, very last minute still can book

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 12-10-2023 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After 2 straight lousy session from trying new ML, decided to RTM Lora and Kiki. Still chio, good service, didn't eat my time. I usually don't like to RTM but I enjoyed my session. Maybe my bar is low. And the usual YMMV
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/lora-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/kiki-massage/
Old 11-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
didnt u realise it is the same person repeating the same "bored of Nina" comments? Look at his post history....
Bro I was being sarcastic...
Old 11-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post

So she decides if you are over 40 just by looking at you from afar lol? What's so special about her btw, her biz must be damm good for her to be able to pick her customers like that right? What a weirdo.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LOL. The power of F stir you from the sleep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1