The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been trying to book Kiki, Lora, Ruan ruan and Nina, but was told that I got no record even though got at least 2 MLs help me write already. Different databases apparently… Any bros know which other MLs i should go to that has same database as the four mentioned above?
Old 14-10-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
( Click to show/hide )

hi bro @aaazzz, you are right, she did list for HJ @ $150 some time back. i managed to dig up her old advert on SLG which lists that service: https://web.archive.org/web/20230822...essie-massage/

i suppose her biz is good enough so the HJ option is off the menu now
yah she did mentioned to me her business is full a few weeks back lol. so probably all find her for FJ?
Old 14-10-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
So let's be objective here.

The MLs have already got us with their database to blacklist us PAYING CUSTOMERS. I don't see why we should put up with their nonsense when we're the ones paying.

So bros here, how do you suggest we punish such recalcitrant MLs who would turn away bros at the doorstep, wasting time and transportation costs?

Putting it on social media is sadly to say, not an option unless you wanna let everyone know you go chionging.
Bro just let it go trust me. i chiong many years i mean rejection can be frustrating but you save money if kenna turn away also dont need angry find another one. They also spend a lot of money on rental , agent fees before got a chance to visit.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Been trying to book Kiki, Lora, Ruan ruan and Nina, but was told that I got no record even though got at least 2 MLs help me write already. Different databases apparently… Any bros know which other MLs i should go to that has same database as the four mentioned above?
nobody knows, you just gotta keep trying other girls that will accept you and after every successful session, get them to give you a good record, eventually you will be able get sufficient records on most databases...there's no alternative to this process sadly.
Old 14-10-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt319 View Post
That's a good point. This scene seems likely to be cyclical. Here's hoping for a next great batch soon.
Might be difficult la, blived a lot of MLs r telling their peers tat SG is a place tat they can provide basic services n still get good pay tat y all their so called sis flock to SG for easy money
Old 14-10-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edwardwj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-abby/ Anyone of your bros tried her before? Did she change name? Can't seem to find any review on this thread.
Old 14-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Sorry is meng, I see there's another mengmeng around.
Now her nick is just meng. Shop based if u can accept.
Well both she and her friend chen chen are pro in bj.
Old 14-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 12
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Can request Ke Le to do 69 Juagen (if u regular enough ) hahaha next level of enjoyment
Really want to thank bro hornyxiaoboy2 for the list. I tried out baobao, and it was really good. Well worth the money.

She seems knowledgeable, and taught me the five steps to maintain strong penis.
1. Drink more water
2. Soak feet in warm water
3. Massage tummy the way she taught
4. Massage dick the way she taught
5. Lol i forgot this liao

Thank you bro hornyxiaoboy2
Old 14-10-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Keep trying, and book them on weekends where business will be slow
Old 14-10-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
hi bro r u talking about jessie? she's on my radar but i rather not overpay and spoil market when there's ok options at reasonable prices

https://tt vip-29.com/girl.php?id=3097
The price doubled when compared to when she first begin. $220 on her second stint I tot was ex liao. Now $350...
Old 14-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/anan-massage/

Decided to commando this ML since no reviews here but the reviews on SLG seems positive.

She stays with another ML and the bathroom is shared. It is linked to both bedrooms. Some bros may not like that.

Looks wise, the usual discount applies, and need to add a few years to her look. However, she really look like her photos at certain angles and certain expressions.

Melons are really D, I think. Big and soft. All natural.
Huggable body.

Her massage is one of the best I’ve experienced for a condo ml without a professional massage bed. I think better than man man.
After massage, powder up to absorb the oil and boob massage starts.

There are add-ons available and due to a series of very cool encounters with various vanilla ml earlier, i became a Robert and topped up. She was eager to please, high gfe right from initial text communication to actiual service. So I thought, why not.

Well, I have to say, I didn’t regret. I had a happy and satisfying session with her.
Old 14-10-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone knows where cat/nana went? Can pm
Old 14-10-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Well both she and her friend chen chen are pro in bj.
I have not tried Chen Chen, photos buay gum. Maybe I will try soon.
The bj pro I dunno how they do it, just felt different from normal bj, like the tongue skill with motion like swallowing the dick.
For meng, it happens a few time, after I cim, the orgasm state lasted quite long, and I feel like cumming again right after I cim. Only meng CIM gave me this feel.
Old 14-10-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Keep trying, and book them on weekends where business will be slow
for some odd reason my regular gets more bz during the weekends lol..
Old 14-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
So bros here, how do you suggest we punish such recalcitrant MLs who would turn away bros at the doorstep, wasting time and transportation costs?
Just post your honest FRs here, and if it is verified with many encountering the same treatment, her business will be affected. She will then be fully dependent on her roberts, who deserves to be chopped, because they most likely played a big part that made her this way

The market will be the judge and jury, you don't need to be the executor. Just blacklist her yourself and move on, no need waste extra energy

Like some others mentioned, if you want to be hero and contact AV, there will be collateral damage, innocent MLs and bros, because it will always be an area operation, and they will not waste time just on a single ML

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1