The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedfella View Post
I quit the scence awhile back and lost my account. Suddenly felt itchy and went to recee..

Take my review with a pinch of salt.

Visited Meng Meng a few days back.

MR for Meng Meng
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-meng-meng/

Look: 4/10 (Looks old, maybe 40?)
Body: 1/10 Boobs Saggy and with Belly
Massage: 0/10 Fingertip Massage
GFE: 0/10 as she is maybe 10-15 years older than me.
Sensual: 2/10

RTM: Never. When i was at her place, she asked for $150 for bbbj when her ad stated $120. Looks too old and meaty for my liking. Feel somewhat gaowei after the session. Only for people who can accept meaty girls, which isn't for me.

This is the worst session i ever experienced in my years of chionging, made me feel like going back into the mountains.
No need so kua zhang. Just do a bit more homework to avoid landmines will do.
Old 14-10-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2550 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
hi bro r u talking about jessie? she's on my radar but i rather not overpay and spoil market when there's ok options at reasonable prices

https://tt vip-29.com/girl.php?id=3097
but HJ is 150?
Old 14-10-2023, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baicai View Post
She accepted me. Maybe coz you are non-Chinese?
Visited her before. Got a reply, with a couple of hours delay.
Old 14-10-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

October marks 1 year since I started chionging. I realized there are still things I've yet to try. I'm thinking of trying the following, and hope bros here can recommend MLs to try these with.

Cosplay
Nuru
Octopus chair
SM

Any suggestion is appreciated!
Old 14-10-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Bro, I did warn about her in February.

Bro, my opinion is you do need to stop such thoughts and behaviour. Call AV or collectively punish is extreme. It is a service. You buy the service. Not happy, don't buy, move on. You don't burn the char kuey teow shop because the owner decides not to sell to you. You can go social media complain, tell people don't patronise etc. Eventually if you are right and people side with you, their business will be affected anyway. In all my years of chionging, I have definitely met my fair share of bad MLs. Be a good bro, share your experiences and move on so that others do not step on the landmine. Need not lose sleep over it.

So let's be objective here.

The MLs have already got us with their database to blacklist us PAYING CUSTOMERS. I don't see why we should put up with their nonsense when we're the ones paying.

So bros here, how do you suggest we punish such recalcitrant MLs who would turn away bros at the doorstep, wasting time and transportation costs?

Putting it on social media is sadly to say, not an option unless you wanna let everyone know you go chionging.
Old 14-10-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
So let's be objective here.

The MLs have already got us with their database to blacklist us PAYING CUSTOMERS. I don't see why we should put up with their nonsense when we're the ones paying.

So bros here, how do you suggest we punish such recalcitrant MLs who would turn away bros at the doorstep, wasting time and transportation costs?

Putting it on social media is sadly to say, not an option unless you wanna let everyone know you go chionging.
Bro, he is just citing an example.

Social media for char kway teow.
SBF for ML.

The negative reviews we post here can affect the MLs drastically.
Old 14-10-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
but HJ is 150?
( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
The fitness trainer girl who is a FL has delisted? Think she also acts as ML right? Shes the fitness junkie with abs
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
hi bro r u talking about jessie? she's on my radar but i rather not overpay and spoil market when there's ok options at reasonable prices

https://tt vip-29.com/girl.php?id=3097

hi bro @aaazzz, you are right, she did list for HJ @ $150 some time back. i managed to dig up her old advert on SLG which lists that service: https://web.archive.org/web/20230822...essie-massage/

i suppose her biz is good enough so the HJ option is off the menu now
Old 14-10-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Yeah those facial joints tat starts with a W. 50,80,100. But looks very dirty and at price level she mus have done it with so many guys of all races. The cheaper it is the dirtier it gets.
U didnt found the right thread la, not facial joints...

But i am curious what is facial joints that starts with a W...?
Old 14-10-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Totally agree!

Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
i have to concur with u, massage is good, petite size, and looks decent enough.

110 is about right for her. Value for money.
Old 14-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Thanks bro, will schedule a flight ✈️.
Sorry is meng, I see there's another mengmeng around.
Now her nick is just meng. Shop based if u can accept.
Old 14-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Andrew44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel like having fun today. Any recommendations for fun girl with bj skills and comfortable with English speaker ?
Old 14-10-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Landscape change much a fter covid. Almost all charges arefor hj only. Not fun alr
Old 14-10-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xin-yan-massage/

Was feeling brave few days ago so decided to commando this new ml.

Location: Central deep in the valley. Not good for foot soldiers. Traffic is bad in the area, many traffic light and bros driving might have issues parking. Better buffer more time to go earlier. Take note that there is construction ongoing beside so it is quite noisy if you go in the day. Good thing is this area is rather discreet.

Looks: 7/10. Expected some discount, i feel there is only slight resemblance to her pics but will not reject type. looks early to mid 30s. She had make up on

Body: looks slim and smooth skin, but she gave birth before so not for bros that like toned and flat tummy

Boobs: large B+, man made but well made and good shape. Nice to squeeze

HJ: quite mechanical, but will lie down lick nips and moan so good effort i guess

Massage: 10/10 Very skilled, i think comparable to man man and even better than some ml from tcm shops. Elite tier for condo ml standard. She will use oil also.

Time management: This part is a little disappointing, left within 45 min including showering twice. After hj she just go clean up then came back to sit and use phone without saying anything. felt a little awkward so i took the hint to go shower and left. but could also be because she is rather new, so maybe some bros can suggest her to do some head massage after hj.

Overall: Quite vanilla ml but with superb massage skills. Will consider to rtm if she extend her massage timing a bit longer
Old 14-10-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Landscape change much a fter covid. Almost all charges arefor hj only. Not fun alr
Tbh it’s just coming one big circle. When MLs at condos started to be a thing (where we have this threads and all) most are pretty vanilla as I recall then.
It grew to become more and more exciting with new batches new websites but then again some things got lost along the way - like proper service, proper massage, smiles on face, quality of chio-ness typically dropped. There was a high period when we get a v good quality batch with almost top notch in most areas add on high sensuals like FN and BJ/BBBJ but now back to starting point.
Hoping for one good batch of girls maybe coming in with that quality maybe can change the game.
Old 14-10-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
rt319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Tbh it’s just coming one big circle. When MLs at condos started to be a thing (where we have this threads and all) most are pretty vanilla as I recall then.
It grew to become more and more exciting with new batches new websites but then again some things got lost along the way - like proper service, proper massage, smiles on face, quality of chio-ness typically dropped. There was a high period when we get a v good quality batch with almost top notch in most areas add on high sensuals like FN and BJ/BBBJ but now back to starting point.
Hoping for one good batch of girls maybe coming in with that quality maybe can change the game.
That's a good point. This scene seems likely to be cyclical. Here's hoping for a next great batch soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1