The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
.....Still have more than 2 weeks in Feb, dont think he can dun go to KTV for the rest of the month. ............
Yesterday went already, lorrrr!!!!

Luckily he never swore... if not, don't know whether he dares to venture out during rainy days!! Scare the lightning!!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-02-2008, 03:57 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Yesterday went already, lorrrr!!!!

Luckily he never swore... if not, don't know whether he dares to venture out during rainy days!! Scare the lightning!!!
Lei Ke ImageShack - Hosting :: sap0302jgm4.jpg

yesterday i went say allo to Tua Lang only... after that i went for family diner..

then i met 1 China Shifu, TSH, FPK and CBM in Ipoh Old Town kopi..

tot u said will join us too.. when i called u.
Old 13-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last 2 day was at Sap (HH) and GH (Nite)

After thirsty for a few days due to CNY and went back home town.....

1st day came back to KL.... caleed all the bro to hav HH at Sap.......

Thanks all bro who attended:

1. Tua lang
2. Sex3y
3. Close1eye
4. Dekuip
5. Jay Chau
6. TCK
7. Dragonfly
8. Duelnite
9. 2 of my friends......

Dun know why? no many bro took gals.... only 3 gals in our room..... As usual drank a lot.... no many action...... may be most of us busy with gambling....

Bro dekuip cabut early due to dinner.... after HH.... we all decided to go Golden Horse to continuing our KTVing......

My hai!!!! all the taiko FFK.....only left me, dragonfly and 1 of my friend... my friend took a NL with very nice lip....according to my friend... very shiok in kissing.... dragonfly took a CKT... not really got fun... a lot of time only chatting...... i brought my own gal......

I make a very big mistake : I forgot to bring a photographer Bro Dekuip!!!....

This outing considered 1 of my WILD outing...... special tq to Bro Dragonfly jaga d door 4 us.... but he also got free live show to see also... hihi...

Due to heavy drink from Beer (HH) to stout and wiskey (Nite)....all look brave than normaly...haha..... play disc game.... who lose who took off d shirt...1 piece by 1 piece....d end my friend n his gal all naked.....My gal n i still hav our underwear....muahahaha..... suddenly mummy came in n said i cheated my friend... she wan 2 play with me... same rules.... finaly my gal and me also naked..... but i also able to take off mummy shirt..... Later i "think" got sumthing happened la.... to drunk to remember already......

Party end at 2a.m
Old 14-02-2008, 09:35 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang View Post
I make a very big mistake : I forgot to bring a photographer Bro Dekuip!!!....
Shifu TL, promise next time i bring a 2G memory card..

Bro DragonFly, it was nice to meet you..

Anyone see that cibai Itto anot?? Seems like he dissappeared from earth liao.
Old 16-02-2008, 08:56 PM
dragonfly2004

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sorry about belated FR...
as reported by bros Tual Lang and DeKuip, went to Sapphire and GH later.

Sapphire MUCH better IMHO. Golden Horse felt like kena rip off as the mummy just add charges without consulting us...

Anyway, enough with the complaints.
Had lots of fun, took a NL Bro Dekuip recommended in Sapphire. Guaranteed sporting and fun... lots of auto-roaming... basically fun all-round. Tips just RM50 some more. But since it was CNY... became more interested in gambling later on... must be getting old, not so much energy for playing with girls.

Golden Horse outing. Took a CKT. But not a lot to choose from as most girls still haven't come back. Was kinda tired and just wanted someone to chat with, so pretty much chatting and watching the free live show :-)

But most importantly,
LOTS of Thanks to Bros TuaLang and Dekuip for introducing me to a fun outing.
Old 17-02-2008, 09:20 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly2004 View Post
sorry about belated FR...
as reported by bros Tual Lang and DeKuip, went to Sapphire and GH later.

.................................................. ..

But most importantly,
LOTS of Thanks to Bros TuaLang and Dekuip for introducing me to a fun outing.
Yo bro dragonfly, it was nice to meet you. Must say sorry to you coz i din knew u like ckt, happend i gave u a NL. Next time when all the ckt are back i'm sure u will kena rape.
Old 17-02-2008, 09:33 AM
SamSter

My shifu Tua Lang, u are looking for me arr? But yesterday i went oredi with bro's Max_DKKL and Jedycity.. ma hai, next time better dont go with Max_DKKL coz all the syt PRC's like him.. they kept saying never saw a mat salleh cock b4 lah.. how so long one lah.. must be 'song' lah and all the PRC's want him hug hug lah.. left me and Jedycity sat there watch show.

Another shifu coz is Jedycity, second round we went look see a multi nationalities shop.. Max_DKKL choosed a viet popiah (after the session her cibai must have been injured i think ) and Jedycity choosed a PRC.. ma hai again he really knew what to choosed.. this PRC has a super body and turn out she gave him super service too. Me?? Me retired liao.. sat there wait for them loh.

Last, finally met bro Jedycity.. you really know how to have fun. Next time u are in KL pls do let me know.. we sure will have antoher great outing. hur hur hur

After i have edit the pictures i will upload it. (bro Max_DKKL, can show ur kuku's pics anot?) hahaha..
Old 18-02-2008, 10:55 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
My shifu Tua Lang, u are looking for me arr? But yesterday i went oredi with bro's Max_DKKL and Jedycity.. ma hai, next time better dont go with Max_DKKL coz all the syt PRC's like him.. they kept saying never saw a mat salleh cock b4 lah.. how so long one lah.. must be 'song' lah and all the PRC's want him hug hug lah.. left me and Jedycity sat there watch show.

Another shifu coz is Jedycity, second round we went look see a multi nationalities shop.. Max_DKKL choosed a viet popiah (after the session her cibai must have been injured i think ) and Jedycity choosed a PRC.. ma hai again he really knew what to choosed.. this PRC has a super body and turn out she gave him super service too. Me?? Me retired liao.. sat there wait for them loh.

Last, finally met bro Jedycity.. you really know how to have fun. Next time u are in KL pls do let me know.. we sure will have antoher great outing. hur hur hur

After i have edit the pictures i will upload it. (bro Max_DKKL, can show ur kuku's pics anot?) hahaha..
See bro Max_DKKL in action... he was the champion lah that day.. hur hur hur..

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb1or7.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb5hi8.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb6ib6.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb11ue8.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb10ka7.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb8nw2.jpg

Bro Jedycity, remembered what she said abt her cibai??

Never see Fei Hai before meh? hur hur hur

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb9si2.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb4pe5.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: lsb3zx4.jpg

Frank speaking 3 months ago i did fark this Fei Hai before, but that time i din noticed.
Old 18-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Another shifu coz is Jedycity, second round we went look see a multi nationalities shop.. Max_DKKL choosed a viet popiah (after the session her cibai must have been injured i think and Jedycity choosed a PRC.. ma hai again he really knew what to choosed.. this PRC has a super body and turn out she gave him super service too. Me?? Me retired liao.. sat there wait for them loh.

U sure this statement corrent?

Yesterday my gal told me, she rejected 1 customer..... i ask why?? she answers his "kuku" too big.....Then i ask her, i m not rejected by u bcos i hav small "kuku" la!!!! she just "hahaha".........

Remember the Sport Toto lucky number : 5" (my kuku size), 22, 39, 66, 77 & 91

P/S: yesterday beside photo, we also took a video as well
Old 18-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happening sia..I want to join in can? I am going to KL the week after next..Can?
Old 18-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Jedycity, remembered what she said abt her cibai??
Never see Fei Hai before meh? hur hur hur
Bro DeKuip,
Of course i remember... the gal really know how to make us happy...hur hur hur

Quote:
Frank speaking 3 months ago i did fark this Fei Hai before, but that time i din noticed.
Maybe she is not so fat when u fark her 3 months ago. Cos she said that she became fat liao...

Quote:
Another shifu coz is Jedycity
Mai hai...i am not Shifu...just another samster aka cheongter...
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 19-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
See bro Max_DKKL in action... he was the champion lah that day.. hur hur hur..
Waaa .. .Nice petite SYT in the LSB ... . Thanks for uploading those photo .... .
Old 19-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Remember the Sport Toto lucky number : 5" (my kuku size), 22, 39, 66, 77 & 91

P/S: yesterday beside photo, we also took a video as well[/QUOTE]

No wonder you like so much about the LSB and still `1 more KNN for you! Never invite me....
Old 19-02-2008, 10:55 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Waaa .. .Nice petite SYT in the LSB ... . Thanks for uploading those photo .... .
thanks bro GD.. thanks for ur JKT pics too... cant wait liao.

oh.. how come never see ur CP pics before keh?
Old 19-02-2008, 10:59 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
No wonder you like so much about the LSB and still `1 more KNN for you! Never invite me....
bro TCK, maybe u never invite him to china-land now he tulan kua!

oso he likes to go LSB alone.. he said the the ger will allow him BJ lah.. FJ lah.. hur hurhur. But that day he went with bro Sexcoure and they did invited me.. sad i wasn't free on sunday.

Bro TCK, is it true that KTV kakis dunno how to fakr 1?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1