The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-10-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh they don’t allow taking off tops then allow zhut (with tops on?) and free roaming? How does that work?
Can lift up the shirt, unhook bra or pull up or down enough to access the melons. Can pull down pants slightly, reach inside to roam.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
BC_Man is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Review for Fairy from https://sglonelyguy-27.com/fairy-mas...#comment-48643

As can be seen I am a long time lurker of this forum, would lurk even longer if not for the issue with Fairy.
Has visited Fairy multiple times. She is definitely a gem, good conversationalist and the various role plays she does really ups the mood considerably. Now right off the bat it is mentioned on the website that she has her boundaries, no kissing and only upper roaming so keep those boundaries and she will give you a great time.
Looks: 8/10 Exactly the same as the pictures
Boobs: 9/10 Feels like a large C to small D, nice soft and sensitive.
Figure: 10/10 She works out, one of the best asses out there.
Massage: 7/10 Not her main selling point but she knows what she is doing. Service: Max/10 She roleplays and has the costumes for it and she has many of them. Just remember her boundaries and the experience will be a great one
RTF: Multiple times already.

As for the accusations said about her by another bro about her pictures from 10 years ago lah or she giving you a negative comment lah, I can say is we others have tried before and came back with wonderful results so why only you leh? Her boundaries she listed clearly on the website already lah, just be respectful and it will be a great experience. Got evidence something is wrong say is correct, but this kind of baseless accusations dont destroy other ppl business lah, 大家都是出来混口饭吃的

Last edited by BC_Man; 08-10-2023 at 12:46 PM. Reason: added more things to say
Old 08-10-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Can lift up the shirt, unhook bra or pull up or down enough to access the melons. Can pull down pants slightly, reach inside to roam.
Without top ups?
Old 08-10-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Was gian for some nuru. Tried to contact Natalie but she was unavailable so had to settle for Cheryl. Her body and nuru was good as ever. Only this time round, upgrades were offered (additions on top of the nuru price): lick pussy $50; bj $100; fj $350. Turned them down cos too ex
she got do nipple catbath or not?
Old 08-10-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Getting off menu items… checked.
Behaving like Couple when Jalan jalan… checked.
Go Makan cum Supermarket runs… checked.
Go 吃早餐 or late night supper with MLs… checked.
Go concerts/places of interest for whole day…. Checked.
Go overseas with MLs…. checked.
Meeting MLs overseas after they RTC… Checked.

All these are, as rightly mentioned off menu privileges that regulars enjoy with their regular MLs. Most of us would have enjoy these privileges during our cheonging days when fate brings us to the right MLs. And without topups, never a believer of 买钟 but will bear all expenditures during these “dates” because if need to 买钟 then it’s not privileges. It’s paid services.

But one thing I’ve learned is that these are privileges reserved for the selected fews that the MLs has chosen. Call it chemistry. Call it 缘份. Call it YMMV. But because not everyone gets to enjoy the same privileges, that would breed discontentment and jealousy among bros here. Just like we don’t treat every ML the same way.

And it would create unnecessary trouble for the MLs because everyone think they are special and would start demanding the same if not better treatment. I’ve learnt it the hard way so now I’ve learnt to keep my mouth shut or not ID the MLs out.

I’m surprised the ML has not requested for the removal of the post given the number of LIVE reporters in this thread and the fact that quite easy to ID out the bro unless of course she swims with everyone else.

Time to move on from this episode and happy Sunday!
Old 08-10-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 6
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any brothers had the chance to tried the following ladies?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mumu-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiaoyu/

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/vi-vi-massage/

Appreciate your feedbacks! Cheers
Old 08-10-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 9
youngfresh is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungfresh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
she got do nipple catbath or not?
Have. That one within standard nuru/massage package have le
Old 08-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Getting off menu items… checked.
Behaving like Couple when Jalan jalan… checked.
Go Makan cum Supermarket runs… checked.
Go 吃早餐 or late night supper with MLs… checked.
Go concerts/places of interest for whole day…. Checked.
Go overseas with MLs…. checked.
Meeting MLs overseas after they RTC… Checked.

All these are, as rightly mentioned off menu privileges that regulars enjoy with their regular MLs. Most of us would have enjoy these privileges during our cheonging days when fate brings us to the right MLs. And without topups, never a believer of 买钟 but will bear all expenditures during these “dates” because if need to 买钟 then it’s not privileges. It’s paid services.

But one thing I’ve learned is that these are privileges reserved for the selected fews that the MLs has chosen. Call it chemistry. Call it 缘份. Call it YMMV. But because not everyone gets to enjoy the same privileges, that would breed discontentment and jealousy among bros here. Just like we don’t treat every ML the same way.

And it would create unnecessary trouble for the MLs because everyone think they are special and would start demanding the same if not better treatment. I’ve learnt it the hard way so now I’ve learnt to keep my mouth shut or not ID the MLs out.

I’m surprised the ML has not requested for the removal of the post given the number of LIVE reporters in this thread and the fact that quite easy to ID out the bro unless of course she swims with everyone else.

Time to move on from this episode and happy Sunday!
Well said bro. I believe enough bros had explained the same, to varying degrees, countless times and some still won’t see the problem regardless. To them, their mouths they want to say what also can. Just shoot nia. Just haolian nia, what’s there to think so much about. Ironically what they are doing only made things worse for their favorite MLs usually.
Old 08-10-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Strawberrytea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my humble experiences over recent weeks, managed to try:

1) https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nina-massage/
Location: 8/10 Discreet, ample parking, not easy for foot soldiers
Looks: 7/10 Would say look very similar to photos
Body: 8/10 Nice ample jugs and a solid butt
Massage: N.A rather you request for sensual
Sensual: 8/10 Get to choose the outfit before hand upon request, chose the teacher outfit and wa she really played along. she has alot to choose from and its really an eye pleaser experience. Ended FN but i didnt try to roam south.
HJ: 8/10 Slow and sensual

2) https://sglonelyguy-27.com/fei-fei-massage/
Looks: 7/10 Would say look very similar her video
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10 this is where she shines, her massage is really good
Sensual: 8.5/10 get FN, roam south, and she will go all out 2 please and listen to your instructions. i actually cant wait to visit her again + for the price of $110? pretty worth it if im in the area

Anyone knows good ball licking recommendations? Pls PM me thx
Old 08-10-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Have. That one within standard nuru/massage package have le
Lol i need to top up $50. so YMMV bros beware.
Old 08-10-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Without top ups?
Nowadays it's a tough life where every removal costs money

That being said, I do appreciate those who would at least take off for SN as stated.
Old 08-10-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41538 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek90 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Massage is good - think got 40 min lidat. But use phone a lot, even started voice messaging halfway. zero sensual. If want good massage can look for her, but everything else so-so.
Use PH a lot how can be good msg ?
Old 08-10-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41538 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Any brothers had the chance to tried the following ladies?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Appreciate your feedbacks! Cheers
This MILF look good but no info
Old 08-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Not fairy for sure.
But message them no make appointment don’t really deserve negative comments la unless your messages are like damn suspicious.
What makes messages suspicious though? I usually start off by asking where they're located before deciding on the time slot to book, coz I also need to account for travelling time.

Hasn't failed me so far, and most MLs who checked my number said I have good records of being on time, nice guy, etc.
Old 08-10-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Does anyone knows who's vivi room mate?

This vivi
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/vi-vi-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1