The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
2 ways trf is ard 580-600bht.. u going alone or? I will pm u the phone number later... he can speak chinese so no worry.. gal usually price range is 2500-3500 bht including driver commission... foods juz ask him to bring u there n plz buy him meal too.. he is a very honest guy...
Bro mind pm me the number too? I might need as i'm thinking of venturing around hatyai in September. Missed the golden period of hatyai but would like to walk around and experiencing the place.

I will either be in hatyai/ac/pp during the first week of September, if fated i would like to buy you a drink haha
Old 13-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro mind pm me the number too? I might need as i'm thinking of venturing around hatyai in September. Missed the golden period of hatyai but would like to walk around and experiencing the place.

I will either be in hatyai/ac/pp during the first week of September, if fated i would like to buy you a drink haha
Pmed u... thxs alot but sept i will b going to pattaya..
Old 13-08-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If fated , can buy me a drink too
Old 13-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
choh4kk4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
A brother here PM me that Alladin has only "old aunties" doing massage with no offer of happy ending.
Any brother at site now can help verify? I was thinking perhaps the military junta has purged all the Myanmar girls from such establishments.

hi bro, i went hatyai at july, and i called for aladin massage
Telephone: +66 (0)74 354071
http://phil.uk.net/hatyai/massage.html
got from this website haha. handy. 200baht for 1hr40mins no joke

i called quite late almost 1130 or 12 i forgot, and i forgot to ask for young lady.
after 15 mins or more, a old auntie came. i was like omg sian liao, but nvm la since body ache chin chai liao lor.
Started everything i was playing my phone while she was massaging me, no oil for me cos i wanted to sleep haha.

so she was saying, "actually my captain tell me that the person who called like malay guy, shud be want young lady. but now only you are available at this time, so if he reject u ask him to call again tml morning"

but she do provide jua gen, and i dare to say it was the real 1, those make u dam high but dun let u shoot kind.

overall 800baht.tips included.

they do provide young ladies but not real late at night always ask for young lady.
and they do provide sex but what i heard from the auntie they dun come cheap and most of them from aladin are not thais. i rather u go farm and pick a girl haha.
Old 13-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Oh, hi ppl.
i am going to hatyai on oct, but i always book hotel from agoda. and i stayed at centara for all my trips there. as my fren is only free on those specific days, the hotel for centara is 100sgd per night OMFFFGGG. anyway to get centara cheaper? or other that centara any hotel that can be on par with it? in terms of comfort and cleaniness and most impt wifi haha. i was checking out colour hotel but not really sure about the place since hardly ppl talkinbg about it. those ppl that book from lovely tour or so. will i be able to get 50sgd per night for centara?
Old 13-08-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pmed u.. tune hotel got many hidden charges.. better check before u book.. or mayb they had changed their policy... hope other samsters who ever stay in tune hotel will advise u...
Thanks bro, maybe I go back to Mayflower then, the hotel is really good then.

Any bros will be there at the end of this month? Can meet up for a drink or what.
Old 13-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
If fated , can buy me a drink too
Ah siam

Walao long time to see, I want to explore Hatyai also partly because of you leh !

Your sexifiaction story
Old 13-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by choh4kk4i View Post
Oh, hi ppl.
i am going to hatyai on oct, but i always book hotel from agoda. and i stayed at centara for all my trips there. as my fren is only free on those specific days, the hotel for centara is 100sgd per night OMFFFGGG. anyway to get centara cheaper? or other that centara any hotel that can be on par with it? in terms of comfort and cleaniness and most impt wifi haha. i was checking out colour hotel but not really sure about the place since hardly ppl talkinbg about it. those ppl that book from lovely tour or so. will i be able to get 50sgd per night for centara?
If u book from any tour agencies in hatyai.. the price is ard 1700-1800 bht.. do not book from agoda.. is so much expensive... centara is oso not girl friendly.. ur gal will not allow to enter ur room if she do not have thai id.. take note on tis plz... 50sgd a night for centara? 55555 u wait ok..
Old 14-08-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
If u book from any tour agencies in hatyai.. the price is ard 1700-1800 bht.. do not book from agoda.. is so much expensive... centara is oso not girl friendly.. ur gal will not allow to enter ur room if she do not have thai id.. take note on tis plz... 50sgd a night for centara? 55555 u wait ok..
Wait for? I went hatyai and always get centara at aroud 50 to 60sgd pernight. Yeah dun really care about the girl friendly. Becos brought gals back but nv got chked b4. Erm. So how can i chk from singapore how much the tour agency are selling? And if i need to reach hatyai b4 i can check.. is there a comparable hotel to centara? Thanks in advance
Old 14-08-2014, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choh4kk4i View Post
Wait for? I went hatyai and always get centara at aroud 50 to 60sgd pernight. Yeah dun really care about the girl friendly. Becos brought gals back but nv got chked b4. Erm. So how can i chk from singapore how much the tour agency are selling? And if i need to reach hatyai b4 i can check.. is there a comparable hotel to centara? Thanks in advance
Can try call the tour agency in Hatyai from Singapore, if scare expensive overseas call, get a beijing card 2008 at 7.50$ , very affordable.
Old 14-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can try call the tour agency in Hatyai from Singapore, if scare expensive overseas call, get a beijing card 2008 at 7.50$ , very affordable.
Where can i find the number? Or the tour agency name? Lovely tour is it?
Old 15-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
depp85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hmmm paragon.. when is the last time u go paragon? Go after 11pm is preferable... not much ppl there now... FL? Mostly all MILF ok... rather u go farm n hunt 1 n bring her to paragon ok.. 55555
hi bro ,

where are the farms ? . i tried walking around Sripoovanart road

and channiwate 2 rd or 3 rd .around the rive bend ? but they are all normal people houses .

is there any shop name or exact location ? what is their opening hours ?
Old 15-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
magpul is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp85 View Post
hi bro ,

and channiwate 2 rd or 3 rd .around the rive bend ? but they are all normal people houses .

as for the KFC Farms in the Channivet area the whole stretch of Channivet 2 and Channivet 3 and around the Channivet Road area... look for karaoke around the area or the OKT will call for you or ask for Tuk Tuk

there is also the ' Sim Kim Yong ' area in the map or road sign will be Chaiyakul Uthit Road... the KFC Farm will be around this area, just look for karaoke around the area or the OKT will call for you or also ask for Tuk Tuk it's just the same SOP...

there is also the other area as well the Thungsao, ' Soi 2 & Soi 3 ' etc...

anyway do explore the forum, the street and have fun
Old 17-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
warrens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp85 View Post
hi bro ,

Welcome bro...u sound just like me whenwent for first time. I left a contact there. Just read a few pages back of my post u can find.
Old 17-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

is there any pubs or drinking place besides paragon where there is FL to pick up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1