The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I was a fan of her. Long long time ago before price increase, almost 1hour. Not sure why after price increase I also in and out 40min. Verified 2 to 3times. Her style is once u cum, she wouldn't bother already.
then lucky she did not accept my booking, else wasted $150 and nice memory gone.
Old 27-09-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
say like this imply looks no good? lol
U can check the photos and video from her ad lo. Looks are subjective. Yes she is not like the pretty syt ML, but for me still considered attractive (ymmv) haha

Added this disclaimer since i was zapped for stating yes for RTM. Reason was something like "this kind also can RTM?", which I assume should be referring to her looks.
Old 27-09-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
This is massage forum. You posted on wrong forum.
Any extras you get is your business. No need to make announcement.

Admin, kindly remove post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku bird fit View Post
Hello bros.

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-09-2023 at 01:53 PM.
Old 27-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Is Ruan Ruan and Dongbei Nicole FN? Thank you everyone in advance!
Old 27-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I think both equally risky. There's a lot of guesswork and assumption on which is more risky than the other. Bros here have shared experience being caught on both sides. So it's all a matter of caught or not caught when AV activate, they probably sweep multiple locations all at once so that no one can warn anyone. Doubt they will send a group to catch a single ML and call it a day.

Who will know which condo resident is super kaypoh or which HC passerby decide to rattle on them. So the risk is the same everywhere
Yes of course I’m not saying it’s very much less risky. But maybe sometimes it’s that false sense of control that made me feel better. Like when visit condos along the way I will still look out if I potentially can spot anyone monitoring situation around. Whether any vehicles with people waiting inside things like that. MLs I know also will monitor through their own means. Then if I learn how to enter the ML’s unit via their instructions rather than directly take lift to the floor etc. generally just feel I can take steps to moderate the risk. In HC I feel it’s out of my hands if it’s a high volume place u can be careful but can’t ensure others are.
Maybe all these doesn’t matter la but just personal feeling of false security sometimes 😂
Old 27-09-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Actually all these Condo ML raid here and there nonsense can be avoid if we bring the real HC back. Easy to conduct checks and monitor. But no we have to pretend the oldest profession does not exist and we are spotlessly clean. Maybe they did their calculation that condo rental makes more money for them tax, stamping, helps banks and what nots.
Old 27-09-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-tina/

Tina is PRC, has nice personality, clever to praise you, 'smart, handsome, gentle', the usual lalala but sounds so real and good to hear . Her actual age probably ten years older than stated, complexion far from what is shown in her pic, she is big bone type. Massage is fairly hard and borderline acceptable. Her fee as stated in the advert, is purely massage and HJ only. Roaming is only allowed on the outside. Have to top up one blue note just to roam inside, which I feel is very overpriced considering her looks and age. When told I was not going to top up, immediately the soft moans and sexy caresses from her to me, changed to direct pumping up and down there on my little brother. Had to let her go on otherwise the fee I paid goes down the drain. Big minus point, is the environment is filthy, somewhat foul smell, and bedsheet feels very used. So I quickly left before time up. Her working place there has no place to hide, if you go there, many public can see where you are going to, very clearly. Need to be extra cautious. My humble FR to share. Thank you for reading.
Old 27-09-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes of course I’m not saying it’s very much less risky. But maybe sometimes it’s that false sense of control that made me feel better. Like when visit condos along the way I will still look out if I potentially can spot anyone monitoring situation around. Whether any vehicles with people waiting inside things like that. MLs I know also will monitor through their own means. Then if I learn how to enter the ML’s unit via their instructions rather than directly take lift to the floor etc. generally just feel I can take steps to moderate the risk. In HC I feel it’s out of my hands if it’s a high volume place u can be careful but can’t ensure others are.
Maybe all these doesn’t matter la but just personal feeling of false security sometimes 😂

I feel pretty secure visiting mt sensual so far though, the MLs there actually have their own monitoring system.

But nonetheless, there are times where I cancel upon reaching the nearby area coz there are police cars. Luckily the MLs were understanding and didn't blacklist me.
Old 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

Any FR for below , as I’m preparing to visit her
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fangfang-massage/
Old 27-09-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Any FR for below , as I’m preparing to visit her
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fangfang-massage/
This one a few days back some bros wrote good reviews of her, though the listing is not from SLG.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=...stcount=128809

The photos I saw when it was first posted and now different... dunno is changed photos or changed person.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 27-09-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Is Ruan Ruan and Dongbei Nicole FN? Thank you everyone in advance!
Nicole is SN
Old 27-09-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-yan-yan/

Looks : Similar to photos
Boobs : Handful, asked me to grab hard but dont fondle the tip
Massage : Trained before, worked in high end SPA
Sensual : Unique skill that make me very high, have bao yang. SN
GFE : Basic convo, no KC
Old 27-09-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried these 2 new ladies?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mumu-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiang-er-massage/

Thanks for any MR!
Old 27-09-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
the room mate of Amei is Anna Mongolia gal prc.
Maybe can try tarma !!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/anna-massage/

mystery unraveled, looks good

Thank you bro
Old 27-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote: