The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Thanks for the valuable information. I was a regular visitor here about 6 years ago. Now I will be making regular visits here for the next few months. How do you rate The Landmark Hotel? I intend to use this regularly.
We are not travel agents or hoteliers. But will entertain you.
Landmark is as the name suggests a landmark at corner of premiere most happening Sukhumvit soi- soi4 Nana (yes, IMHO more happening soi than soi cowboy cos soi4 has everything besides agogo NEP like shopping complex(Nana Square), nightmarket, roadside noodle, insect stall, burger stall, pool bars, irish bars, BJ bars, tonnes of hotels/restaurants, discos, streetwalkers, katoey walkers etc). Though I must admit the one type that soi4 does not have is the waitress can book restaurant that is available on soi cowboy
Anyway, Landmark is considered classy hotel (4 stars) and popular with farangs- have irish bar at basement and nice al fresco diner that faces Sukhumvit road and is ideal for gal watching and man watching. FLs do sit here looking for potential rich customers while men do sit here ogling gals going to work at soi 4. It is one of better hotels around here besides Marriott and Majestic Grande. Gals are quite impressed if you say you stay at Landmark and your chances of getting gals are not dimmed.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Cheongsam,

Greeting, Landmark Hotel has a policy that if you bring a working girl into your room, she must leave before 11:00 pm!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ikafe is good in term of gers.... Almost got the ger to go back with me but I had another ger back at home.

Anyway most of the discos here are crowded....

The last I drove to the big carpark, Inch has closed down.

Now it is difficult to get a table. The last I went at about 11, the place was packed.

Chula U is the best place

For CNY period, are you in CNX?

Well maybe I should go pay Ikafe a visit, if there's a chance.

No doubt discos in Thailand 100X better then Sg, but one thing, they doesn't have crowd limit. People keep on going in and in and in.

Last I went to Inch Bar was last two years ago, once the legal hours finished, the club transformed into underground disco, playing house music. Didn't know Inch closed down, one of good club to hook up pooying, especially this club playing Hip Hop, just like Slim, good thing here doesn't need to come early for the table, unlike Slim.

If 11pm can't get table, means WIP is well establish laew. Unlike last time, crowd only came in after 12 or 1am. Last I went is last year April, tip the waiter, and he bring me one table and put near the exit door. Here is like last time Phuture, can smoke, and even they got shisha to smoke. So anytime can happen like Santika. Whisky is 100 BHT cheaper then RCA.

No doubt Chula is good, but here I have CMU, Payap and not to forget the hiso U Far Eastern, but all far from my house. In order to bio them, need to go to Central Airport and drink coffee, but also far from my house. zzzzzz.

I'll be in CNX, but doesn't know the plan yet na. You intend to hit CNX? Now is orange season, almost everywhere selling orange here.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I'll be in CNX, but doesn't know the plan yet na. You intend to hit CNX? Now is orange season, almost everywhere selling orange here.
Planning end of Jan.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
1. The one around the corner from Funky should be Escobar, right?
The one round the corner from Funky is Demo and some karaoke place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
WIP 168 - Address: Liberty Plaza Building, Soi 55, Sukhumvit Rd. Its located at the basement carpark. Many LBs/WL/Junkie like to go there after 2am as it was a after hour joint.
Your favorite KT joint!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 11-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Planning end of Jan.
Let me know, maybe I can meet you one night for coffee at niman! 5555+
Old 11-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me know, maybe I can meet you one night for coffee at niman! 5555+
Roger, will keep u update.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tjbsap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd night in Bangkok, gonna try out those pick up joints. Any recommended spots? I am staying at Unicon, opposite the hospital. I heard from the locals Nana is pretty ok. Any other recommendations for the local hotties? Preference are young uni student type
Old 11-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Roger, will keep u update.
Can join bros?
Old 11-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbsap View Post
Can join bros?
Join what? We are talking about Chiang Mai.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

My bad thought you guys in Bangkok lol. Any good spots to recommend in the afternoon? Just finished a much needed traditonal massage feeling bored in the city. Feel like trying out the kinky stuff in Bangkok, which spots to visit for tiger show? Been so curious about that .
Old 11-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Obvious, our dear Khun tjbsap doesn't read at ALL about the places where to hang out during in the day time in Bkk.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbsap View Post
My bad thought you guys in Bangkok lol. Any good spots to recommend in the afternoon? Just finished a much needed traditonal massage feeling bored in the city. Feel like trying out the kinky stuff in Bangkok, which spots to visit for tiger show? Been so curious about that .
Tjbsap,

I've been to Bangkok and stay there for some period, but never visited any tiger show before na, however, you can visit the infamous red light district, PatPong for the show, or if you like to try something kinky, I strongly recommend you Obsession at Nana Plaza.

Hail and taxi, and ask, Pii soi nana!!
Prepare to get pay extra money, as he automatic will know that you're thanachart. Remember to provide some FR after you hit the obsession. I will up some point for you si.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Obvious, our dear Khun tjbsap doesn't read at ALL about the places where to hang out during in the day time in Bkk.

Tjbsap,

I've been to Bangkok and stay there for some period, but never visited any tiger show before na, however, you can visit the infamous red light district, PatPong for the show, or if you like to try something kinky, I strongly recommend you Obsession at Nana Plaza.

Hail and taxi, and ask, Pii soi nana!!
Prepare to get pay extra money, as he automatic will know that you're thanachart. Remember to provide some FR after you hit the obsession. I will up some point for you si.

Kop pun kap bro, I craved and got a driver for the night, going to watch tiger show and go spice girl and cowboys to try my luck. Going to try obsessions tomorrow. Later tomorrow will provide detailed fr hehe. Thanks again bro!
Old 11-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Spice girl was a disappointment, an hour in and the girls were stale. Heading to nana wish me luck bros
Old 12-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

First club I went to was Rainbow Bar at Nana. The place wasn't half bad, music and crowd wise a lot of Caucasian and spotted a few fuck able looking. Bought a lady drink for one of the dancers.

Damage : 2 black labels and lady drink 880Bhat. Sorry kinda of tipsy liao didn't really pay attention per drink prices.
Damage : per chick short time 2000bhat wasn't really negotiable from what I seen since it isn't the girls themselves that tell us the price rather the waitress that explained and handled all the money transaction.

Overall chicks 6-6.5/10
Ages roughly 20plus to 30plus got some diamond in the rough if you pay attention or you drink enough to see everything in a more beautiful state.

After finishing the drinks my driver and I decided to head upstairs and check out the bars before deciding. It was still early around 10.30, so I made a mental note of 3 chicks I would come back and pick up if I see no better stocks.

Proceded to 2nd floor went in an out a few bars and didn't suit my taste and I stopped at the bar directly on top of rainbow bar. If my memory serves me right it should be called Rainbow 3 and met a fellow Singaporean chiongster, you know who you are if you are reading this post. I chatted to the chiongster instead and got some good advice on traveling and having fun in Bangkok.

After this around 11 my driver suggest to watch a bubble bath upstairs. I was hyped for it and decided to move on, the bar was called rainbow 4 and the chicks were fine, mostly young looking. There was another stage on the other end of the bar but I was too busy eyeing these two fair looking Thais rubbing bubble all over the body.

I decided to get two lady drinks and hopefully get a threesome going, sadly only one of them was interested and I decided to stick with the younger looking one. After deciding I have enough drinks I decided to bring this chick but she doesn't want to go to my hotel and asked me to check in to the hotel of her choosing. After having that much drink I couldn't be bothered asking my driver to wait for me while do my deed since its already close to 12 am (the time my driver has to go back)

I decided to head back to Rainbow bar and try to find the chicks I made a mental note off. 2 of them left already and I went with my last pick.

Tia
age - she said 20 but I guess higher
Face - 6.5/10 might be worse but I had too many black label to complain
BJ - 5.5/10 32B give or take
BBBJ - 7/10 she gets it going if you rub her as well.
FJ - 3.5/10 highly disappointing

Paid her the 2000bhat after the deed was done and sent her on way and decided to write this FR and go to sleep now.

Overall night I wished I spend all the hours upstairs at rainbow 4 watching the shower, they have around 15-25 visible around the bar and overall face have to give around 6.5-8 mostly young looking if thats your thing. I am sorry if this is the worst FR you ever read, but its either my 2nd or 3rd FR so be gentle bros.

Tomorrow afternoon I will head to the Temple and finish my body check up and go shopping. I might give The Lord a try since its so highly recommended, anyone got the address? BTW I might decide to head to Pattaya for 3 days to finish my holiday. My driver said the chicks are younger and party more compared to Thailand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1