The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
He said sometimes he will come out to "steal eat" but without any KC involved. F&F

Aiyah its not the "steal eat" part, its the part having of having a "Tiger Wife" that is frightening

Many at the beginning during honeymoon stage say can tahan, some even say love the attention cos it shows she love him, but after 3 or more years down the road after getting married leh......... he definitely won't find this idea of having a Tiger Wife so romantic liao......

I always say, if I had wanted a domineering wife to control me, I would have chosen a Sinkie instead of going all the way to Wetnam tio bo???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
ya ya i like 2 read ur stories, veri funni smetimes

U should meet him in person, largi more funny and u may find him cute too then why u think he "WAS" our KC prince....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
It is difficult to observe the rule yesterday right?
so you joining in the PJ company liao hor.

Not the same lah, if he never do the 1st, I would not have done the 15th My style is "well water never fault the river water", unless the other party starts first

U should know me by now, if no have my type I rather suck thumb then to PJ another

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Xin Chao/Sawasdee Khrap,

Hello "CP Gang"! You know who you are! See you guys in CP very soon.

Can you guys please physco bro mikemike to join you guys to cheong CP in the near future!

Why no post??? U see us no UP izit???

Yup see u soon, but meanwhile please tell us if there are any discos worthwhile to visit while we are there, kinda bored with the usual go KTV after that go back bonk...... heard that is one JLH at the swan lake area

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
next year still long long away leh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
Last nite both of our organizers are alrdy talking abt next year trip liao.. Planning ahead mah..

u want to join us..??

Where got long??? I already booked all my trips till May 2012 liao....

KC kor kor oi, if u can persuade our dear KT to join us, then u are the Champion liao.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
i can't plan so far ahead...
still trying to find time to go HCMC in Aug/Sep again

If going let me know and I see if can join u for this private non-family trip u should know I always do what I say but please don't say go in the middle of the week like our si kukubird hor....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
ss08 kor kor, you should have cum to enjoy HH today instead of yesterday for SH. many more syt vb for you to choose

i noticed that alot syt only work HH and go off during SH. Today HH see many syt vb that i never see yesterday.

try to change your cheonging hours and days... more vb, more fun and not so tiring

How to go when u always BO JIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup they prefer to go HH cos they say lesser chance of being raided

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ss08 kor kor, you should have cum to enjoy HH today instead of yesterday for SH. many more syt vb for you to choose

i noticed that alot syt only work HH and go off during SH. Today HH see many syt vb that i never see yesterday.
when u can bring me there?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 01-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
when u can bring me there?
if got time then bring you there but there got more syt... not your type leh.
anyway this place is not the place i went to for sat HH. its next door...
Old 01-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
U should meet him in person, largi more funny and u may find him cute too then why u think he "WAS" our KC prince....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
i know i am cute..... ugly but adorable
Old 01-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not the same lah, if he never do the 1st, I would not have done the 15th My style is "well water never fault the river water", unless the other party starts first
seems like there are some rivalry between you and you ex-bil
but that day you PJ is not 15th leh.... its 1st day of ghost month
Old 01-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
If going let me know and I see if can join u for this private non-family trip
if go, it will still be familt trip... just different family only
no sway tao and other stuff.

why you so interested? because of the photo of her friend which i showed you?
I also showed KC kor kor... he commented that if volcano kor kor saw her friend, he will sure like very much
Old 01-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
How to go when u always BO JIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunday HH organiser is always CEO-vlover. he bo jio you, not me
Old 01-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Halo to Viet Mas (bros)

Pak just met a Viet cewe (girl) but unfortunately Pak cant converse

Sigh !!!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Changping, Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
P'Tony, mai aw lah..you know my standard of drinking wait first night i drunk liao and i have 3 shots in a roll then i no more bullet for the rest of my night. spare me can...hihihi
Hahaha.

Quote:
Why no post??? U see us no UP izit???

Yup see u soon, but meanwhile please tell us if there are any discos worthwhile to visit while we are there, kinda bored with the usual go KTV after that go back bonk...... heard that is one JLH at the swan lake area

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
No lah usually rushing to go to work so only browse through the threads.

You can try clubs like R2 (California Red), Mango and 18 Palace. All located on Swan Lake Road. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1