The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy26.com/nan-xi-massage/

Had a go with Nan Xi, formerly Ke Ying. She re-started work today, after returning from Hunan. Was her second customer. She is the plain vanilla type but gave good GFE. Seems a little more haggard and put on a little weight. But can definitely conversed well. (I was impressed she remembered me well, even though we met not more than 3 times) I showered myself. She gave a reasonably good hard massage on back and legs. Gave sensual tingling massage with her fingers and then gave me her repertoire of passionate kissing (YMMV here), oil massage of dick, with me kissing her B boobs, and let me fondle pussy from outside panty. (Last time, I could enter her panty) Could feel the wet panty after some time. She kept her legs and body close to mine and faked lovemaking. She knew how to fake to a crescendo making me explode! We talked jokingly about her demand for $10k for fj the last time ... she said the offer is still on!
Old 22-09-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Update on my previous post.
Nana is fine, just that now only take regulars. So no ads.

The current FR suggest that I look for Fairy too. Shall share FR for next week.

Tried arranging with Lora or Anqi but 0 response. Too many regular liao I guess? Haha
Sometimes if they are fully booked for the day you might not get a response. I’m guessing only. Just try again, especially for weekends you will probably find it easier to get a booking. However if you do not have a record or even enough records sometimes might not get response either.
Old 22-09-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1536 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauax View Post
MR for fairy :
I visited Fairy today and chose the maid costume roleplay. I was welcomed as soon as I entered the place. I chose the 90min/2shot service. First a simple massage and then the first shot and then another massage. The service was very good, during the massage she keep call me “master” 主人,makes me very shy. After the 2nd massage, she take me to the kitchen and we perform in front of the mirror. Definitely not a time keeper, I came late by 10min and she added back the time, she even requested me to control my weapon as there's still time left. After controlling few min , my weapon finally surrendered, she help me with head massage with the remaining time.
Overall service
Looks: 8/10 (look like photo)
Body: 100/10 (Big butt and boobs)
Service: 10/10
Gfe: 10/10
Massage: 10/10

Will visit her again

https://sglonelyguy26.com/fairy-massage/
Can she SN or FN?
Old 22-09-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Can she SN or FN?
She is SN. Notably she is not the kind you go for if you are only up for 5g hardcore stuff.
But the fun comes in the role play session and the GFE if you hit off the right chemistry.
Old 22-09-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Tingzi is not bad, pretty and more accommodating at least for me. I prefer her.
Yeah, visit before already. Now deciding between XlN, Fei Fei or Yi Yi.
Old 22-09-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone viewing or using the Sglonelyguyclub website? Just curious
Old 22-09-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dididino is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Anyone viewing or using the Sglonelyguyclub website? Just curious
View when someone intro?
Old 22-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Did baby RTC? Wqs just about to book her but see her ad gone.
Old 22-09-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

nina getting boring, whats the furthest she can go?
Old 22-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Did baby RTC? Wqs just about to book her but see her ad gone.
Yes RTC to settle some matters back home.
Will be back soon.that’s what I heard from another bro.
Old 22-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Update on my previous post.
Nana is fine, just that now only take regulars. So no ads.

The current FR suggest that I look for Fairy too. Shall share FR for next week.

Tried arranging with Lora or Anqi but 0 response. Too many regular liao I guess? Haha
I think Anqi looks at database records before accepting. That happened to me when I meet her first time recently.
Old 22-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/nan-xi-massage/

Had a go with Nan Xi, formerly Ke Ying. She re-started work today, after returning from Hunan. Was her second customer. She is the plain vanilla type but gave good GFE. Seems a little more haggard and put on a little weight. But can definitely conversed well. (I was impressed she remembered me well, even though we met not more than 3 times) I showered myself. She gave a reasonably good hard massage on back and legs. Gave sensual tingling massage with her fingers and then gave me her repertoire of passionate kissing (YMMV here), oil massage of dick, with me kissing her B boobs, and let me fondle pussy from outside panty. (Last time, I could enter her panty) Could feel the wet panty after some time. She kept her legs and body close to mine and faked lovemaking. She knew how to fake to a crescendo making me explode! We talked jokingly about her demand for $10k for fj the last time ... she said the offer is still on!
If I didn’t mix her up with someone else, I recall her doing this move where she stood behind my head (I was lying down) and she licked/sucked my nipple. In that position, her boob was just dangling above my face, so I oso sucked lor. We were mutually sucking. Haha. Did she do that?
Old 22-09-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
If I didn’t mix her up with someone else, I recall her doing this move where she stood behind my head (I was lying down) and she licked/sucked my nipple. In that position, her boob was just dangling above my face, so I oso sucked lor. We were mutually sucking. Haha. Did she do that?
Not with me. She knows I don't like my nipples being licked or sucked! But she allows her boobs being fondled, licked and kissed.
Old 22-09-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ghostriderzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never thought that I would write for an ML one day, but this one is worth it.

So this is a friend of TuTu, managed to book her easily as she recently came SG only.

Face: 8/10
Entered the room, photos don’t do justice (looks more like the video). Might make up on and has a friendly personality. Quite tall and slim with the right curves and pretty face.

Massage: 8/10
Massage hits the right spot, spent quite abit of time on massage with both hands and is not piano type. Semi nude during massage.

Sensual: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10
Attitude: 10/10
Sensual only with finger gliding on my back and Boobs massage. With a mirror I can see the whole view of her and her ample boobs gliding on me.
Flipped me over and use her skilful tongue to lick my nipples and kiss my neck while moaning while I caressed her smooth tear shaped breast and rubbed her nipples in revenge. Occasionally I grabbed her firm butt and thighs while she HJ me. I had a few bad experiences with mechanical HJ that was too painful or sensitive for me But how she did it for me felt like my own hands which was perfect and enough for me to enjoy the session.
Although I took 10mins to cum and shot all over her, but she didn’t complain and complimented I am impressive.

Mainly writing this to compliment on her attitude and of course more importantly pretty and nice body. Didn’t mention that when licking and sucking my nipple she was all the way looking at me with her slutty eyes.
Please don’t over book her or I will regret writing this review.

Link only for those that bother to read till the end:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Old 22-09-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ghostriderzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first review, it’s a hassle to start and account to do this but I am very compelled to do so for this girl.

Booked this girl intro by Tutu. Easy to book as she just came SG not long ago on 2nd stint. Was abit scared of landmine as nobody wrote reviews about her so I was half commando.

Looks: 8/10
Same apartment as Tutu. Saw her and was wow, looks better than photo just like the video. Quite tall with light makeup and very friendly. Pretty with her rack showing, making me feel shy talking f2f with a chiobu.

Massage: 7.5/10
Massage was right strength in the right places and patient, she massaged me for 10mins while chatting and laughing. Her voice is very nice to the ears.
Only reason I rate 7.5/10 is the massage and background music made me feel like going for a 1hour massage as it was short lived, but I’m not there for that primarily too.

Sensual: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Finger gliding and boobs massage, with the mirror at the side I enjoyed the view with an erection looking at her sexy body.
Sensual was 3G but her incredible tongue licking and sucking my nipples while looking at me with the slutty look while licking… totally different from the young innocent vibe before that. I groped her breast like no tomorrow and rub her nipples, she say it’s sensitive but if I like I can play with them all I want. Occasionally I slide my hands over her firm and smooth ass and thigh while she did her HJ with oil on me. I had a few bad experiences with mechanical and fast one from other MLS but she did it just like how I would do with my hands, especially when i always felt pain and sensitive from other MLs…

Attitude:10/10
This is the reason why I wrote this review. Even though I typed and accidentally deleted, i retyped again just for her.
I took 10mins to cum and exploded all over her, but she didn’t even had a tinge of unhappiness… only reaction from her was that she was impressed with me and say I was very good.

Still ask me what I want to do after she wash up. Do I want to lie down and rest, or anywhere else to press. Settled with a Head massage. Whole time she only ask me whether she can reply her message once.

A little present for those that read till here, I hope I don’t regret posting this and being unable to book my own future slots. Genuinely want to support her.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1