The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

thongkia ... where r you...
check for me who is 14 r9... me waiting for ur update...
bo swee mia ah....
Old 20-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

H14R9 the first girl we knew was Li Wen. Then relocation and the room is taken by ex H17 Mei Ee. If is a new girl then she has our attention.
Old 21-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H14R9 Mei Yee ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
H14R9 the first girl we knew was Li Wen. Then relocation and the room is taken by ex H17 Mei Ee. ......
H14R9was closed most of the time - until recently. Mei Yee was in room on left side of H17 near entrance - door always closed (busy / not in). Only saw MY once when she first came to Petain (not my taste). WL I saw could be Mei Yee.

ex "H17 R11 - Mei Yee (CAT40) > KS "Shiok"

Thanks for feedback. Anyone can confirm? Cheers.
Old 21-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: H14R9 Mei Yee ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H14R9was closed most of the time - until recently. Mei Yee was in room on left side of H17 near entrance - door always closed (busy / not in). Only saw MY once when she first came to Petain (not my taste). WL I saw could be Mei Yee.

Mei Yee is GILF...... the WL you saw is young or old?
Old 22-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H14R9 Mei Yee ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Mei Yee is GILF...... the WL you saw is young or old?
Not young. Probably about H12R8 Janet's age (forties ?) . IMHO - not GILF.

Nice weekend to all.
Cheers.

Last edited by Kalv; 22-06-2014 at 08:58 AM.
Old 22-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

ohh...forty+ ...
thanks for update..
Old 23-06-2014, 04:41 AM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not young. Probably about H12R8 Janet's age (forties ?) . IMHO - not GILF.

Nice weekend to all.
Cheers.
Mei Yee should be in her late 50's or early 60's.
Old 23-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually I saw H14R9 girl. Looks quite attractive. Age does not look like 50-60 but sometimes they can be deceiving but I thought her age more similar to Catherine and Sophia, her housemates.

Also, if the sign is not wrong, today is the day Ann and queenie are back from their leave
Old 23-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H14R9 looks like a PRC MILF. Typical in TN shop look.
Old 23-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
cyber8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried H22 R21 quite Chio age 30plus very smooth milky skin
She has a lap top in her roommate ha dunno got surf Sammy forum or not
Ok cut short story her BJ is one of the best she lick balls and ass like a pro almost release had to stop her after 10minutes
Clean pussy with trim hair but cost $50 which is ex but her service worth it
Old 23-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro hse 17 use to be 2 levels..
1st level near to entrance not sure who it is.
2nd level entrance I can remember sui peng near to entrance..
Old 23-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bro hse 17 use to be 2 levels..
1st level near to entrance not sure who it is.
2nd level entrance I can remember sui peng near to entrance..
Mei Yee was in H17 R11 on the ground floor left side ..... her room entrance is facing the H17 entrance.
Old 26-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Bona_fide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on H26R4 Miki ( She didn't tell me her name. She said not important)

Looks: 8.5/10 - Nice face, nice lips, should be nice to kiss
Figure: 8/10 - Nice firm B cup boobs, only downside is some tummy that comes with age
Catbath: 6+1/10 - Too short, could spend more work on nipples, +1 for trying to br sensual
BJ: 7.5/10 - Good suction, surprised me a few times, mouth can be wetter
FJ: 8/10 - Sensual moaning, guess she was enjoying it, nice boobs to grab
GFE: 7.5/10 - If can kiss, would be better
RTF: Yes!

I wouldn't call her "attitude", but more ah lian. Got to push her right buttons. She definitely don't like dirty old man. She's a gem imo from 1st impression. Hopefully she allows kissing on RTF.

Caveat: 1 man's meat is another man's poison
Old 26-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Sorry guys, got busy these few days and didn't have the chance to post any FRs

So I went down Petain on 24/6 hoping to find Ann as the notice on her door said she will be back on 23/6. Sadly, her lights were not on. Wanted to RTF Chris but 2 bros waiting outside & its already 3.20 pm.. Sua.... Walk walk around and decided to pick Lily since her light is on. She became even more hornier (which is what I think so) after my second encounter with her

24th June 2014 - 1530Hr (Fr on H12R02 - Lily)

Long story short, her BJ is still as good as ever... She kept slurping on my dickhead and while gently stroking my dick which makes me nearly cummed so soon if I didnt stopped her.... Decided to try AR quite shiok also. Catbath & licking of the nuts shiok not too long and not too short. Finally she started to ride me and give out a horny moan~ Followed by doggie style & Finally I rammed her hard in Missionary when she asked me to go deeper and faster.

Never regretted RTF-ing, $50 well spent!!!
Old 26-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Went down to Petain today and saw Ann's light is on Quickly went in as the door was opened.

26th June 2014 - 1500Hr (FR on H26R05 - Ann)

Looks: 8.5/10 (Innocent look makes you wanna pleasure her so badly... She said she is 32 but she doesn't look like one, more like 20+ I would classify her as a SYT instead of MILF)
Body: 9/10 (Her boobs about D or E cup if im not mistaken. Big boobs lover so confirm plus chop give high points on this, abit meaty just like Chris. Skin complexion fair & white shiok!)
AR: 7.5/10 (Use her tongue to poke quite shiok)
BJ: 8.5/10 (Very nice can see her boobs while she uses her tongue to swirl around my dickhead, quite long also but not enough suction though)
FJ: 8/10 (Moderate tightness, enjoy her expression while I pumped her pussy hard on missionary position & see her boobies shaking Don't really moan much tho)
GFE: 8.5/10 (Rarely talks much but she got the innocent girl look that makes me wanna pleasure her so badly, very friendly attitude just like Lily)
RTF: Definitely!!! Very friendly service & accustom to your demands
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1