The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
red fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is yoyo working?...I text her a few times today and yesterday and she did not reply😩
Old 14-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Wah heng no go try,thanks for u fr. I oso kena the recommendation from ex ml. Nearly go try coz the ex ml services is quite gd.Thought her recommendation should be ok. Guess can siam
before the ex-ml's recommendation, already saw her ads on SH. but i find her look too exotic for me ... and the pricing was too high. thanks for your commando effort!!
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 14-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Qi Qi is LTD Teaser https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13265373

Jolin should be new.
You might want to check because Jolin looks very much like Caffeine (LTD). Different number but same face, same bangle.
Old 14-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 10
secretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant future

Heres my fr for mint, promise to write fr for her. Hopefully it wont be so difficult to book her.

Location wise, pretty easy to find. Just walk in or just sign in all the false info with a valid unit number. The place is quite nice and clean with an attached toliet.

Action starts once I entered the door, started hugging and kissing, like she is a long lost girlfriend.. After removing my top, she went on to first attack my nips and played with my didi before allowing me to go bathe. After which she handled to me a towel to shower.

Massage was nicely done. It's not a hard massage though, but it is good for me.She removed her dress leaving only her panties on during the massage. Constantly trying to make small talks to keep a conversation going.

Autoroam worldwide plus frenching. All depends on chemistry & how long u know her. Hj is still where she excels with her pattern more than badminton. Moaning in ears and her great nipple licking is power with super suction. She is very patient, takes her time to play with my bro. Sometimes she will also want a second time. Effort 100% here. She will also offer a head massage if there is sufficient time remaining.

Ratings below,
Look: 9/10 with no makeup (syt young and mature)
Boobs : 7/10 (just nice to grab)
Figure: 8/10 nice figure smooth skin (grew some meat)
GFE: infinite, I am sure u get KC very easily,
RTM: yes. when I feel like it.

Mint is a very nice girl, not pretentious, she take care of a lot small little details, make u feel very loved and pampered. Experience with her is great.

Do respect her professionalism and limits. Shower her with love and respect and she will reciprocate. She would be here for quite a while, sometimes she only take regular as a precaution. and she should be more free during weekends.

Her thread is up already. Hint: you can use google cache to find the no next time the link is down. Anyway try book mint asap before september comes.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokfucheng View Post
Never ever pay first ....

I appreciate ur effort to commando. But I dun sympathise with u if u cannot stand up for yourself. Sorry bro.
Thanks spawner for the heads up. Save lots of bros of the hard earned $120. when u pay first u are at their mercy. i only pay first when going to the cinema.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Her next question to me is do I want oil on my dick for the HJ? I replied no, thinking the options are better...well everything went downhill from here...

She took off her t-shirt, leaving her bra. Started jerking me off real quick, and went for my nipple. I also double quick time took her bra off. No resistance there. Nice rack, nice nipple. Perfect so far. I squeeze her beautiful boobs a little, but she was jerking really fast. So I put my face closer to her boobs and she quickly stop me, '不可以亲'. Sian......I tried other things, slip my hand under her butt...she said, '下面不可以碰, 只卖艺不卖身'. More sian...she even make it sound like she is giving me a good deal by saying, '因为你是xx的朋友, 我才脱上衣'...

I laid down like a zombie...didnt know what i can do next..she just keep jerking away, and sensing i couldn't come, she started throwing tantrums...her face was really really black, and no attempt to hide it. She even pulled the pillow real hard to make my head lie on it..I was stunned by her 360 degree change in attitude.

Anyway, I started fantasising to make myself come...showered and left. All in all, about 35mins...

What a waste of my $120! Superbly pissed...
I have already given a subtle hint that this ML should be missed.
Here we go again.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Qi Qi is LTD Teaser https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13265373

Jolin should be new.
Jolin looks like Caffeine from LTD.
I may be wrong.
Any brother can verify?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/jolin-massage/

http://liltigersden.com/caffeine-%E5%95%A1%E5%9B%A0/
Old 14-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I may be wrong.
Any brother can verify?

Seem like is the same person. Specification almost the same. Like height, weight, etc.....
Normally MLs like to repackage themselves with new name and new HP.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Wah heng no go try,thanks for u fr. I oso kena the recommendation from ex ml. Nearly go try coz the ex ml services is quite gd.Thought her recommendation should be ok. Guess can siam
Not exactly the ex ml fault. From my conversation with her, they only met or twice here last year. She is just helping.

I told her ex ml let me kiss, so why you different...she told me maybe she needed regular base while she only on short term.
Old 14-08-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have already given a subtle hint that this ML should be missed.
Here we go again.
Thanks bro, didn't read the thread before I tried. I was basically taking an ex ml's recommendation..so chiong...
Old 14-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I may be wrong.
Any brother can verify?

wow!!!.. she got nice pair of legs. I got a fetish for long, smooth & fair legs. Drooling.......
Old 14-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
before the ex-ml's recommendation, already saw her ads on SH. but i find her look too exotic for me ... and the pricing was too high. thanks for your commando effort!!
so far her recommendation all not bad la..except for this one. Must feedback her.
Old 14-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Thanks bro, didn't read the thread before I tried. I was basically taking an ex ml's recommendation..so chiong...
No worries.
These days the MLs seem to practice many patterns.
We must be careful or risk spoiling them and in return ruining our leisure activities.
Old 14-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
No worries.
These days the MLs seem to practice many patterns.
We must be careful or risk spoiling them and in return ruining our leisure activities.
i realize nowadays the price increase too fast, yet the standard drop like no one... even regulars also cant get better kena service drop...
Old 14-08-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any one tried this xiao bai tu ? looks gd

http://www.shenhua69.com/rabbit/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1