The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
He said sometimes he will come out to "steal eat" but without any KC involved. F&F
FL dome / cat 50 / cat 100 / cat 150 / kept contacts of some vb
so many but not enough time....
Old 29-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
FL dome / cat 50 / cat 100 / cat 150 / kept contacts of some vb
so many but not enough time....

ya ya i like 2 read ur stories, veri funni smetimes
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 30-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
BO JIO..
You want to be a cowboy??

Your Minnie is back. Saw her listed. Quick, go give her your love.

Old 30-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Thom didi why you everytime not enough sleep in Ameriiicaaaaaa? Bonking alot is it?
Oh gosh. You had became clever. Must be drinking lotsa of milk.

Old 30-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
You want to be a cowboy??

Your Minnie is back. Saw her listed. Quick, go give her your love.
Ah di oii.. mai kei kei arr.. I knw u wanted to up her more than i do..

i need to reserve my gun power for the cmg trip..
Old 31-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Nothing difficult what??? It already happened 3 times to me, the VB sit with me already then when the others arrived later they told me somebody I know very well already sat with her before, so I just explain to the VB then give her $10 to leave, thats all to it if you want to respect fella bros

It will be another different story if prior permission is already obtained as in the PJ trend u know, not the same.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
It is difficult to observe the rule yesterday right?
so you joining in the PJ company liao hor.
Old 31-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Xin Chao/Sawasdee Khrap,

Hello "CP Gang"! You know who you are! See you guys in CP very soon.

Can you guys please physco bro mikemike to join you guys to cheong CP in the near future!
Old 31-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster

Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Xin Chao/Sawasdee Khrap,

Hello "CP Gang"! You know who you are! See you guys in CP very soon.

Can you guys please physco bro mikemike to join you guys to cheong CP in the near future!
Haloo bro.. nice to see u here.. Dun worry.. MM has alrdy cfm, guarantee chop he will join us in the next year trip liao..

Make sure u make him drunk hor as i neber seen him drunk before.. It will be fun...

See u next week....
Old 31-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haloo bro.. nice to see u here.. Dun worry.. MM has alrdy cfm, guarantee chop he will join us next year liao..
next year still long long away leh..
Old 31-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
next year still long long away leh..
Last nite both of our organizers are alrdy talking abt next year trip liao.. Planning ahead mah..

u want to join us..??
Old 31-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last nite both of our organizers are alrdy talking abt next year trip liao.. Planning ahead mah..

u want to join us..??
i can't plan so far ahead...
still trying to find time to go HCMC in Aug/Sep again
Old 31-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haloo bro.. nice to see u here.. Dun worry.. MM has alrdy cfm, guarantee chop he will join us in the next year trip liao..

Make sure u make him drunk hor as i neber seen him drunk before.. It will be fun...

See u next week....
Bro Killer_c I always read this thread just that never post only. Hehe.

If bro mikemike comes to CP. I'll instruct his PRC SYT to make him drunk. Don't worry bro mikemike I'll send you back to hotel if you ever get drunk.

Cool man see you next week!
Old 31-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro Killer_c I always read this thread just that never post only. Hehe.

If bro mikemike comes to CP. I'll instruct his PRC SYT to make him drunk. Don't worry bro mikemike I'll send you back to hotel if you ever get drunk.

Cool man see you next week!
P'Tony, mai aw lah..you know my standard of drinking wait first night i drunk liao and i have 3 shots in a roll then i no more bullet for the rest of my night spare me can...hihihi
Old 31-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

ss08 kor kor, you should have cum to enjoy HH today instead of yesterday for SH. many more syt vb for you to choose

i noticed that alot syt only work HH and go off during SH. Today HH see many syt vb that i never see yesterday.

try to change your cheonging hours and days... more vb, more fun and not so tiring
Old 01-08-2011, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purr View Post
I laugh so hard at the North Face & South Face post by snipeshot08.. buay tahan la.. :P

U laugh ah, maybe that bugger scold me becos I never give any relevant info but still tok cock......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1