The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Slowly Slowly Use your $$$ to buy ... that will create her own little fortune ...

So clever of her

thats why sometimes I think .. BROs mentioned .. cannot buy these and buy that for BG/BX ... because its waste of $$$ or is luxury goods ... BUT then can slowly give them $$$ to Buy GOLD , LAND , HOUSE .... so how can it be practical

Are we Not Contridicting ourselves ?

ME also contradicting myself .. hahaha .. so now I am trying to buy Gold and stock up in VN
actually is not contridicting cos it depends on who u deal with.For just bg/bx,some man act hero and like to please the girl,she say want to buy what,he buy.from i phone to even land or gold.They dont practise smart street policy and just follow.

For wife,it depends on how u know your wife.Certain degree of your own 'cover your own backside' thinking still have to reserve for yourself.A lot of ppl will say,once marry,must 100% believe what the wife say,believe yes but i still believe each person must know how to create their own mini wealth.i believe as a man,one have to have his own saving rather than let wife have everything
Old 15-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
she use her own money to buy gold to keep in vietnam and i encourage that cos is a assest for her,next time if in need,can sell.Buy gold is not a waste of money but is a good thing like buy property

I will not give her my money to buy cos mine is best kept in sg.
Her money NOT you give

I do agree ... Gold is NOT a waste $$$ provided you have the means and ability to keep and stock it .... Else IMHO , it is a waste of money ...

got $$$ buy , no $$ sell, until when then we can stock enough gold for profit and good living or worse in cases when ones really in need of $$$ ...

Unless u buy "chunks" of gold and sell when high ....

another scenerio is bank interest : average 14% ...

how many people can really make $$$ out of it .... if you put in sgd $100k ... yes , u can earn $14k out of it, BUT , thats provided you have spare cash to use for 1 year and you leave it untouch for 1 year ... if we do not have that means, we can't make that 14% in big volume ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i believe as a man,one have to have his own saving rather than let wife have everything
that goes to a gal too

Like i always said ... " Besides God, Only You Know Your Wife Best, NO body Else does "

Yes or NO , Can or Cannot , What level is she in ... Only you know Best

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Her money NOT you give

I do agree ... Gold is NOT a waste $$$ provided you have the means and ability to keep and stock it .... Else IMHO , it is a waste of money ...

got $$$ buy , no $$ sell, until when then we can stock enough gold for profit and good living or worse in cases when ones really in need of $$$ ...

how many people can really make $$$ out of it .... if you put in sgd $100k ... yes , u can earn $14k out of it, BUT , thats provided you have spare cash to use for 1 year and you leave it untouch for 1 year ... if we do not have that means, we can't make that 14% in big volume ....
Yah,she use her own cos i never give her to buy any gold in vietnam.she work here dont have to pay for anything cos i support everything.So most of her salary,she save and go back there and buy.Not a lot she buy,just a few.I told her is good cos just act as a saving.

u are right,the 14% is only if u have spare cash to play and have the holding power.And dont forget after 1 year,if the exchange rate is not favourable for change to sing dollar,is still a bit of lost provided the interest u earn for 1 year is more than the lost
Old 15-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not a lot she buy,just a few.I told her is good cos just act as a saving.
should encourage her to buy Gold Bars and stock up. Better Value !

Any forms of savings is good ....

Quote:
u are right,the 14% is only if u have spare cash to play and have the holding power.And dont forget after 1 year,if the exchange rate is not favourable for change to sing dollar,is still a bit of lost provided the interest u earn for 1 year is more than the lost
It's still better than saving here irregardless of changing rates ... UNLESS it Crash big times and becomes worthless ..

14% = $14K ... minus $4k in exchange rate, I still have $10K .....

But then if decided to put in that amount, the money will be used there ...

and if got that money , it's good to earn that extra $$$ now ....

The moment VN becomes a "strong" country , currency will get stronger and we will not earn it anymore ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
should encourage her to buy Gold Bars and stock up. Better Value !

Any forms of savings is good ....

It's still better than saving here irregardless of changing rates ... UNLESS it Crash big times and becomes worthless ..

14% = $14K ... minus $4k in exchange rate, I still have $10K .....

But then if decided to put in that amount, the money will be used there ...

and if got that money , it's good to earn that extra $$$ now ....

The moment VN becomes a "strong" country , currency will get stronger and we will not earn it anymore ....
if u have spare cash of 10k,still can play,at least interest profit of 1.4k sgd still something.U dont have to use there cos can change to sgd and bring it back if next time u decide to bring back to sg.There is a limit as to how much one can bring out from vietnam so u have to figure out yourself
Old 15-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore...mentid=5885031

think this is what you want to know for those who want to apply PR for foreign spouse...

SINGAPORE: The Prime Minister’s Office is studying how it can further help Singaporean families with foreign spouses, in particular, those with children who are Singapore citizens, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday.

Member of Parliament (Ang Mo Kio GRC) Intan Azura Mokhtar had asked if permanent residence (PR) is granted more easily to the foreign spouses of Singaporeans, especially those with Singaporean children.

In his written reply, Mr Lee said PR is not automatically granted to foreigners who marry Singapore citizens.

"However, if such a married couple has children who are Singapore Citizens, this is taken into consideration when the application for PR for the non—citizen spouse is assessed," he said.

Various factors are considered in deciding whether or not to grant a foreign spouse PR, such as the duration of marriage and length of stay in Singapore, he said.

Citizens who sponsor their foreign spouses for PR status will have to show that they are able to support them financially, Mr Lee added.

In the case of foreign spouses who do not qualify for PR, they may be granted a Long—Term Visit Pass. This will allow them to remain in Singapore and seek employment here.

TODAY

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 15-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore...mentid=5885031

think this is what you want to know for those who want to apply PR for foreign spouse...

SINGAPORE: The Prime Minister’s Office is studying how it can further help Singaporean families with foreign spouses, in particular, those with children who are Singapore citizens, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday.

Member of Parliament (Ang Mo Kio GRC) Intan Azura Mokhtar had asked if permanent residence (PR) is granted more easily to the foreign spouses of Singaporeans, especially those with Singaporean children.

In his written reply, Mr Lee said PR is not automatically granted to foreigners who marry Singapore citizens.
"However, if such a married couple has children who are Singapore Citizens, this is taken into consideration when the application for PR for the non—citizen spouse is assessed," he said.

Various factors are considered in deciding whether or not to grant a foreign spouse PR, such as the duration of marriage and length of stay in Singapore, he said.

Citizens who sponsor their foreign spouses for PR status will have to show that they are able to support them financially, Mr Lee added.

In the case of foreign spouses who do not qualify for PR, they may be granted a Long—Term Visit Pass. This will allow them to remain in Singapore and seek employment here.

TODAY
This has been discussed many times roi. PM has just reinforce the policies of ICA. If cannot get PR, then LTSVP is good enuff
Old 15-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her money NOT you give

alamak...why must leave it untouch ???

just do fixed deposit at 1 mth then every mth go bank take interest and renew it lor.that's how i do and how my wife gets her allowance for family maintenance.....

no need buy chunks of gold lah....any amount is also good bcos gold price in VN will not drop bcos its always being tied together with the property prices.

i did bought 5 liang of the gold....but after comparison,i still find that dividends for getting interest from banks is better.but nobody knows how long the high interest rate will go on.

keeping gold is good for people who has intention of buying many new houses or lands in the near future bcos many landlords like to value their properties in terms of gold.
Old 15-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 18
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post

just do fixed deposit at 1 mth then every mth go bank take interest and renew it lor.that's how i do and how my wife gets her allowance for family maintenance.....

no need buy chunks of gold lah....any amount is also good bcos gold price in VN will not drop bcos its always being tied together with the property prices.

i did bought 5 liang of the gold....but after comparison,i still find that dividends for getting interest from banks is better.but nobody knows how long the high interest rate will go on.

keeping gold is good for people who has intention of buying many new houses or lands in the near future bcos many landlords like to value their properties in terms of gold.
my gal she put $5000usd for 5 years and every mth she go collect about $100usd to pay rent

Old 15-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
my gal she put $5000usd for 5 years and every mth she go collect about $100usd to pay rent
That is the smart way,my wife also do that,to supplement her mom expenses
Old 15-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

yah,every 3 month,fly there to get free money,even air ticket is paid by the bank
Old 16-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

for that amt,the most she can get is abt 60 usd per mth.(that's base on depositing in VND).
Old 16-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 18
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for that amt,the most she can get is abt 60 usd per mth.(that's base on depositing in VND).
I see maybe she round off lol

Old 16-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see maybe she round off lol
60 rd off to 100 .. different alot leh

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1