The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Arrogant pricks like you irk me. You think you are the only one who got those things from her? I got more than what you've just mentioned. So, suck it.
to irk u further....i just up u! At least u dare to speak the truth!

That me! no need to change! The truth!
Old 24-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
To add to your misery! Baby gave me frenching, allowed me to suck her tits like nobody business.....BBBj me till i wanted cum in her mouth but i didn't......

Bro, chemistry plus your image very import to wls one la....sometimes u just to do something small to make your return very very big!!! U know what i mean right?
small tips ???

Quote:
Although i dislike the TWIN RETARDED ARROGANT OKTS 1654A, i have to give credit to AN AN......

She has a fantastic slim model body which is damn hard to come by nowadays in legal scene....coupled with fuking well shaped perky and never seem to sag tits and quite perky round ass.......Her body is Powerful....been months since i last bonked her.....Some samsters may argue her tits are fake.....to me it is as real as it can get....hope i am not wrong...

Her service is not A class....but decent enough...can french madly, can bbbj long.....got AR...at least 2 mins.....GFE not very high....but decent enough.....seem cold on surface....but once in room, she can open mouth to chat with u and suck your cork....what else do other samsters? all these services only at $150 with zero tips.....GOOD DEAL! All these info based on few months ago.......The reason i am not finding her because of the two RETARDED OKTS........
call from another house loh...

seems like u got better service then most...looks like an an treatment is highly subjective
Old 24-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
small tips ???

call from another house loh...

seems like u got better service then most...looks like an an treatment is highly subjective
Com bro, u not only YD u are also very smart!

To be even honest, i have not met any wls in 1654A that refused any services i desire......of cos not raw la....Their SOP is good despite i dislike the two idiots.....
Old 24-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobayashi99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobayashi99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Com bro, u not only YD u are also very smart!

To be even honest, i have not met any wls in 1654A that refused any services i desire......of cos not raw la....Their SOP is good despite i dislike the two idiots.....
no la is you fast cummer, 10 stroke cum that kind. thats why your money ez earn, and you think they give you good service.
Old 24-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

One must b prepared to waste the $150 if find an an. Tats the game here I guess
Old 24-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Although i dislike the TWIN RETARDED ARROGANT OKTS 1654A, i have to give credit to AN AN......

She has a fantastic slim model body which is damn hard to come by nowadays in legal scene....coupled with fuking well shaped perky and never seem to sag tits and quite perky round ass.......Her body is Powerful....been months since i last bonked her.....Some samsters may argue her tits are fake.....to me it is as real as it can get....hope i am not wrong...

Her service is not A class....but decent enough...can french madly, can bbbj long.....got AR...at least 2 mins.....GFE not very high....but decent enough.....seem cold on surface....but once in room, she can open mouth to chat with u and suck your cork....what else do other samsters? all these services only at $150 with zero tips.....GOOD DEAL! All these info based on few months ago.......The reason i am not finding her because of the two RETARDED OKTS........
Glad that at least one samster who is a genuine cheonster here shares almost the same experience like me ... And to be honest, I didn't even tip An An to get passionate sex from her when I booked her the very first time when she was still very new ... BTW, there is an ignorant clown here who said I wrote fake FR on An An because I wrote that An An's tits are natural C cuppers plus firm. I intentionally didn't wanna respond to him ...

As for the two OKTs, I have no comment because I have no issue with them ...

Federer801, you may wanna try Ting Ting ... But she is not as slim and as tall as An An ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vivamadrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girls here are really nice to bonk with. Although the okt here are arrogant but i have no issue with them too. If you are nice and polite, they give u face too.
At least i can find good looking girls here and expect to receive at least a normal service unlike some other houses. Okt pull u in liao then give u some lousy recommendation.....
Old 24-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Glad that at least one samster who is a genuine cheonster here shares almost the same experience like me ... And to be honest, I didn't even tip An An to get passionate sex from her when I booked her the very first time when she was still very new ... BTW, there is an ignorant clown here who said I wrote fake FR on An An because I wrote that An An's tits are natural C cuppers plus firm. I intentionally didn't wanna respond to him ...

As for the two OKTs, I have no comment because I have no issue with them ...

Federer801, you may wanna try Ting Ting ... But she is not as slim and as tall as An An ...
Max, u know what i want most! Can share with me in PM if u want to be discreet!!! I sick of screwing TRASHES!
Old 25-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 23
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Ah Meng, the Fucking OKT on the 2nd floor is a bloody chimpanzee!!

Always wear branded but so short n skinny- really Fucking eye sore ! And try to act cocky without class!!
Old 25-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

So far this house generally treats me ok. But every okt may have their moods sometimes.

If the okt being friendly is important to you, visit 1606, 1651, WH1606, 1809, 2040, 2045A... so far no issues with these guys.

1654a Garrick can actually get very chatty when he is in the mood
Old 25-07-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro
I agreed with you that the fifties arrogant twins with cosmetic augmentations are destroying their own business by being proud of earning a minimum 300K a month (average 20 WLs bonk an average 7-10 times a day ). They have been too long enough in the business that customer service to them is now not important because they have good stable of WLs.
Based on my analysis , their dependency on old customers dated 10-15 years ago by their father will age in two years and new breed who are service conscious will make them realize their folly.

I was surprised that they wear branded attire each day to show off their wealth but their faces needed more "rebranding"

Be careful when doing FR - do not reveal the date as these twin terrorists will read FR to monitor who is talking bad. I saw big brother telling one customer off for writing bad FR to ruin rice bowl of lady. To me - If no Fr, how to get feedback to improve.

They do not know who I am as I am a pretentious regular who know their psychological weakness and have been fucking their brains in their good books with occasional jibes and puns.

LOL....
Old 25-07-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
So far this house generally treats me ok. But every okt may have their moods sometimes.

If the okt being friendly is important to you, visit 1606, 1651, WH1606, 1809, 2040, 2045A... so far no issues with these guys.

Try 1669 in which the auntie OKT with her polite son is not only hospitable but accommodate you to rest in the room while waiting for the lady from 1654A.
By calling girls from 1654 to other joints, these will punish the arrogant twins.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

They treated you nice because of chemistry that you are humble, submissive and regularly visit them. I was once chided for extending another hour while in the room with a WLs for one session and the funny part is I just stepped into the room for five minutes to notify them.
I saw them shouting to a shy and introvert guy to get out just because he cannot speak proper English .
Old 25-07-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivamadrid View Post
The girls here are really nice to bonk with. Although the okt here are arrogant but i have no issue with them too. If you are nice and polite, they give u face too.
At least i can find good looking girls here and expect to receive at least a normal service unlike some other houses. Okt pull u in liao then give u some lousy recommendation.....
I tried being nice and polite but get chided for extending another hour with AN AN . I think they are having ANDROPAUSE in their fifties and need testosterone jab to stay strong will in this mundane routine of getting WLs bonk for cash.
They are living on these Wls and once i saw the twin brother telling a Wls off until she cry - in-front of so many guests. Boils down to bad management and Customer service. They are better off making sushi like before and say IRRASHAIMASE to all walk in customers!
Old 25-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Arrogant pricks like you irk me. You think you are the only one who got those things from her? I got more than what you've just mentioned. So, suck it.
Newbie Bro...dont be bother by such comments. Your reaction will fuel his expectation to taunt you. Enjoy Gl your own way !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1