The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
So, first post here so be kind.
I see a lot of praise to Happy, 1820, but I have some reservations. The girl is pretty and “tightbody”, but:
- service is thorough but a bit mechanic. Feels like she is following a script
- had a good session in the shower with soapy massage. That was probably the highlight
- catbath was ok, lengthy but, as said, a bit mechanic. Nothing to complain about though.
- bbbj was so so. In general I get turned off by girls that need to clean your Jiji every 5 licks because they don’t like the sloppiness. That’s the whole point!
- FJ: unfortunately, really poor. She was concerned about dimensions (and this is something I read in other posts only after my session with her) and was really really stiff. Would not allow me to get close to her face. Would just look at the ceiling and hope for the best...now, I might not be the master of sex, but Gosh, that made me feel like I was with someone praying to be rescued...so in the end I just pulled out and asked her if she wanted to stop and ask the okt for a change, maybe with someone a bit more used to size...she called the OKT and, of course, he said he can’t exchange. Fair enough, but not amazing service. OKT was nice enough in explaining though, everything was very civilised. He said she could finish the job with a HJ or BJ. Closed the door, I opted for the second, but, as you can imagine, not what I was looking for. Showered and left unsatisfied.
All in all, what can I say? Maybe she is great with other people where she does not have to deal with size issues. My experience was mediocre at best - never in GL I had someone that just would not want to finish the job. It’s a pity because the girl is actually pretty and pleasant in manners. Can understand why some guys like her.

One more pointer for the Ang Mos (like me) our there: seems like Bai He W06 does not work with westerners. Also, big pity because she has great reviews.

Btw, also have good reviews to share but it will be for another time!
i like the way you write especially when you claimed that you are angmo. I also like the way you emphasized on your AMDK.

Put it this way, if they don't see you as potential , you are not going to get fantastic services.

It's like me going to FKK in Germany the first time and they provide minimum service and once i visit them often enough, all the GFE follows...
Old 06-03-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hahahahaha, Bro, from the photos of the FLs u had posted, its not easy to find suitable replacement among the WLs. U have to start making suitable adjustments .......
wearing tinted glasses or blindfold
Old 06-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A Beautiful Experience
Gal: Qi Qi

I landed up at 1612 to try my luck and found Qi Qi having her supper along with Fei Fei. Booked Qi Qi and proceeded to the room after a bit of a wait.

Qi Qi is slim and tall (165+cm). She is pretty and looked luscious in her heels. I put my arms around her and we gently frenched. It was not deep all out frenching. The tip of her tongue traced the outline of my lip. Our tongues played gently together. This put me in the mood. As I pulled up her dress up to admire her pert buttocks I realised her panty was very similar to Fei Fei’s.

Off it came revealing a cute pink pussy. As Qi Qi took off my shirt I threw it on the bed and proceeded to eat out her pussy at the edge of the bed. Sweet Qi Qi’s pussy was very sweet. I licked her slowly, I licked her fast, I dove right in and I just flicked the tip of her clitty. Her sweet moans told me she was enjoying it. When I just brushed her clitty I could feel her spasms. I continued to eat her out for a good 15 minutes.

We then proceeded to shower. She was gentle and thorough. I squatted down and put her one foot on my thigh and proceeded to wash it. I stroked her, from her calves to her thighs all the way to her pussy. I felt her gentle and soft buttocks and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

On the bed gave me a soft, slow and dignified cat bath. It was a delight to watch her lithe body and her gentle boobies. She slowly and deliberately built up the tempo until I could take no more and requested her to suck my didi. I loved the slow and gentle way in which she devoured my cock. My hand caressed her head as her hair brushed my thigh. We soon turned to 69 position so that I could savour more of her pussy. Qi Qi was enjoying her self so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy into my mouth. After this position I asked Qi Qi to take up doggy position so I could enjoy the view of round hips and her slim waist. I then once again proceeded to eat her out. All this pussy licking was making both of us very horny.

It was time for my cock to enjoy her vagina. As Qi Qi lay on her back I held her legs wide apart and penetrated her. I was so happy and relaxed by now that I proceeded with long strokes and without a care in the world. Intermittently I thrust more vigorously and this lasted for 15 minutes (for a guy in not great physical shape this was a lot and had something to do with the gentle way in which we enjoyed sex). We then finished off in doggie with her holding my arm as I erupted inside her.

It was a beautiful experience.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 06-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dGspotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
So, first post here so be kind.
I see a lot of praise to Happy, 1820, but I have some reservations. The girl is pretty and “tightbody”, but:
- service is thorough but a bit mechanic. Feels like she is following a script
- had a good session in the shower with soapy massage. That was probably the highlight
- catbath was ok, lengthy but, as said, a bit mechanic. Nothing to complain about though.
- bbbj was so so. In general I get turned off by girls that need to clean your Jiji every 5 licks because they don’t like the sloppiness. That’s the whole point!
- FJ: unfortunately, really poor. She was concerned about dimensions (and this is something I read in other posts only after my session with her) and was really really stiff. Would not allow me to get close to her face. Would just look at the ceiling and hope for the best...now, I might not be the master of sex, but Gosh, that made me feel like I was with someone praying to be rescued...so in the end I just pulled out and asked her if she wanted to stop and ask the okt for a change, maybe with someone a bit more used to size...she called the OKT and, of course, he said he can’t exchange. Fair enough, but not amazing service. OKT was nice enough in explaining though, everything was very civilised. He said she could finish the job with a HJ or BJ. Closed the door, I opted for the second, but, as you can imagine, not what I was looking for. Showered and left unsatisfied.
All in all, what can I say? Maybe she is great with other people where she does not have to deal with size issues. My experience was mediocre at best - never in GL I had someone that just would not want to finish the job. It’s a pity because the girl is actually pretty and pleasant in manners. Can understand why some guys like her.

One more pointer for the Ang Mos (like me) our there: seems like Bai He W06 does not work with westerners. Also, big pity because she has great reviews.

Btw, also have good reviews to share but it will be for another time!
Its not about your size.
The girl say you are very rude.
You think girls are play things only
Old 06-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Had been abt half a year not patronizing the scene but decided to drop by hoping for a gem encounter.1820 okt was welcoming especially knowing I was a long time customer in the past years.

Picked Lanbao from the few selections there, her long dark hair with slutty look kind of attracts me. bonus was she only started work yesterday, fresh stock in the house

Friendly gal and look really pretty when she smile (Lanbao)
Looks 8/10, those u will turn ur head and have a 2nd look
1.7m and slim model body, not for boobs lovers tho B+
Good BBBJ with occasional moaning and eyes contact
Accommodating with various position
High gfe and soft spoken gal
Can tell she likes to be dominated type

Will return for the other few new stock there
Old 06-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
Had been abt half a year not patronizing the scene but decided to drop by hoping for a gem encounter.1820 okt was welcoming especially knowing I was a long time customer in the past years.

Picked Lanbao from the few selections there, her long dark hair with slutty look kind of attracts me. bonus was she only started work yesterday, fresh stock in the house

Bro is it true they got a twin that can 双飞?Imagine a twin tgt on u...
Old 06-03-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post

Thks Bro, she is now in my list
Old 06-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
Bro is it true they got a twin that can 双飞?Imagine a twin tgt on u...
Xiao Yan Zi and Yingzi are supposedly twins as advised by asst okt.
Have seen YZ but not XYZ; YZ is petite syt type.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Went over to 2033 today evening, look for mei le waiting time is 4 hours as I got limited time (roughly 2 hour of free time as oc at home )skip her, quickly walk over to 1820 look for happy she not working, there 3 girls waiting at sofa have a glance skip, despite 1 that look quite attractive.

Decide to go over 1612 look for qiqi, again not working due to period sianx, but decided to wait in 1612 for dada waiting time roughly half an hour . While waiting there is no girl available, mi xue was first to come out, and sit opposite me. After half an hour dada return from outcall after a quick look I change my mind and go for mi xue instead as I don’t much time left.

I prefer taller slimmer girls mi xue atm fit into my type. She not the prettiest I seen, not having the best boobs , but she got the height(1.68 without high heels) , slim hourglass body. Arms can be slender abit more and her legs are in good shape. Not so fair not clean shaven like other fr . Got hourglass when doggie. Don’t like the round bed prefer queen size normal type .

Skipping the rating and cock bull story, I think first impression and look of mi xue 1612 pass , her services got boob massage , full ar and bbbj service , can try different positions . No rush service full 60min.

If got any type with height and hourglass can pm me to try as she be leaving end of month anyway , bah bah type pls don’t pm me thanks .

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Went over to 2033 today evening, look for mei le waiting time is 4 hours as I got limited time (roughly 2 hour of free time as oc at home )skip her, quickly walk over to 1820 look for happy she not working, there 3 girls waiting at sofa have a glance skip, despite 1 that look quite attractive.
)
Long time no see you around huh?

You may wanna try YiYi @ 2047 ... She may not be tall and possess hour glass figure but she is gorgeous, slim, petite and offer excellent service. You may wanna swing by 1649 & 54A to take a look as well ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Guys who previously missed Du Juan - pretty syt with ginormous boobs on slim frame but with plastic face.
She’s back.

But I dunno her standards now cos I’ve not tried her since 2017.
Please dun ask me for her contact cos I’m not okt nor her regular.

Guess she shld be min $240-260 per bonk nowadays.
This one I try for $180 only after that she increase $220 she blacklist me cos I raw her she angry �� Sommore her photo ps until Gao Gao plus she did her eyes and nose, figure good but to skinny side no ass .

I very straightforward $220 I won’t try sommore $260 if she natural beauty ok but she not natural. The price estimate for this type the most $180 with $20 tip.

Anyway the raw part is she offer me $500 but I change my mind I give half $250

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Long time no see you around huh?

You may wanna try YiYi @ 2047 ... She may not be tall and possess hour glass figure but she is gorgeous, slim, petite and offer excellent service. You may wanna swing by 1649 & 54A to take a look as well ...
OK bro no problem I free go look look when oc not around

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A Beautiful Experience

I landed up at 1612 to try my luck and found Qi Qi having her supper along with Fei Fei. Booked Qi Qi and proceeded to the room after a bit of a wait.

Qi Qi is slim and tall (165+cm). She is pretty and looked luscious in her heels. I put my arms around her and we gently frenched. It was not deep all out frenching. The tip of her tongue traced the outline of my lip. Our tongues played gently together. This put me in the mood. As I pulled up her dress up to admire her pert buttocks I realised her panty was very similar to Fei Fei’s.

Off it came revealing a cute pink pussy. As Qi Qi took off my shirt I threw it on the bed and proceeded to eat out her pussy at the edge of the bed. Sweet Qi Qi’s pussy was very sweet. I licked her slowly, I licked her fast, I dove right in and I just flicked the tip of her clitty. Her sweet moans told me she was enjoying it. When I just brushed her clitty I could feel her spasms. I continued to eat her out for a good 15 minutes.

We then proceeded to shower. She was gentle and thorough. I squatted down and put her one foot on my thigh and proceeded to wash it. I stroked her, from her calves to her thighs all the way to her pussy. I felt her gentle and soft buttocks and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

On the bed gave me a soft, slow and dignified cat bath. It was a delight to watch her lithe body and her gentle boobies. She slowly and deliberately built up the tempo until I could take no more and requested her to suck my didi. I loved the slow and gentle way in which she devoured my cock. My hand caressed her head as her hair brushed my thigh. We soon turned to 69 position so that I could savour more of her pussy. Qi Qi was enjoying her self so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy into my mouth. After this position I asked Qi Qi to take up doggy position so I could enjoy the view of round hips and her slim waist. I then once again proceeded to eat her out. All this pussy licking was making both of us very horny.

It was time for my cock to enjoy her vagina. As Qi Qi lay on her back I held her legs wide apart and penetrated her. I was so happy and relaxed by now that I proceeded with long strokes and without a care in the world. Intermittently I thrust more vigorously and this lasted for 15 minutes (for a guy in not great physical shape this was a lot and had something to do with the gentle way in which we enjoyed sex). We then finished off in doggie with her holding my arm as I erupted inside her.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-03-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Xiao Yan Zi and Yingzi are supposedly twins as advised by asst okt.
Have seen YZ but not XYZ; YZ is petite syt type.
I guess you missed a tall one, YF and a sexy Italian marque ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-03-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
A Beautiful Experience

Bro, so erotic So now Fei Fei or QiQi, who can arouse more of your sexual desire ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1