The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
Spotted one in Toa Payoh central, in the gaming shop "Buy Sell Station". She is one of the staff there, fair, slightly longer than shoulder length hair, big tits (I estimate C to D cup). Saw her twice, once in a body hugging one piece dress which shows off her huge tits and curves, and once in a V neck T-shirt which her cleavage showing. Nose bled!

Her tight body hugging dress is leopard print right ? Estimate d cup
Old 02-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboii View Post
Her tight body hugging dress is leopard print right ? Estimate d cup
hehe.. u seen and know her too? Ya, leopard print tight dress. It really show off her nice figure. The way she talks also damn flirty.

A bro PM me. From the description he gave, we are talking about the same gal. He told me this lady used to work in a few massage parlours in town, those offering special services. She can be "upped" at $150 a pop. He also shared she is now a "mistress" of the married boss of the place she now works and he knows her cos he is a regular of hers back then. He is brave man to employ her as a staff as from what I know, he is married and his wife is also involved in the business.

Hmm, on my next visit to the shop, I will pick up my courage and ask for her number and try my luck since she is available for a fee.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
hehe.. u seen and know her too? Ya, leopard print tight dress. It really show off her nice figure. The way she talks also damn flirty.

A bro PM me. From the description he gave, we are talking about the same gal. He told me this lady used to work in a few massage parlours in town, those offering special services. She can be "upped" at $150 a pop. He also shared she is now a "mistress" of the married boss of the place she now works and he knows her cos he is a regular of hers back then. He is brave man to employ her as a staff as from what I know, he is married and his wife is also involved in the business.

Hmm, on my next visit to the shop, I will pick up my courage and ask for her number and try my luck since she is available for a fee.
Her boobs damn big lol
Old 02-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her boobs damn big lol
Yeah.. if only have the chance to see it in their full glory without the clothes.

I'm going to find an excuse go there again and chat her up and ask for her number. She seems chatty and loves her slutty and flirty way of talking.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xiaodhanan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i do love busty girls. early in the morning the office milf are like wow. but well my gf is also busty so yea haha . i got a thing for busty girls tho
Old 02-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 823 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Her boobs damn big lol
Suddenly a lot of guys visit the shop and never buy anything.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 03-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Suddenly a lot of guys visit the shop and never buy anything.
hehe.. it might already had happen. Both times I was there, guys from the shops beside were in there chatting with her. She sure will be attracting alot of attention from the customers and workers in nearby shops.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is a PRC, now PR.

The "rumours" are true. She told me she still regularly meet up with a handful of her ex-regulars for a session before or after her work and on her off days to earn extras.

Quote:
Her boobs damn big lol
Nice round full D cup tits but a bit sag. Her upper is very nice but her hip & tummy area a bit out of shape. I'm quite confirm she gave birth before as there are evidence and signs of it in her lower body.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nex mall at serangoon there is a viet lady late 20's or early 30's has huge c cup. Best part is she works in a lingerie shop.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
She is a PRC, now PR.

The "rumours" are true. She told me she still regularly meet up with a handful of her ex-regulars for a session before or after her work and on her off days to earn extras.

Nice round full D cup tits but a bit sag. Her upper is very nice but her hip & tummy area a bit out of shape. I'm quite confirm she gave birth before as there are evidence and signs of it in her lower body.
Thanks bro for the additional infor and insight.

I'm guessing you knew her when she is doing massage and still keep in touch & meet up with her?
Old 04-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1502 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Nex mall at serangoon there is a viet lady late 20's or early 30's has huge c cup. Best part is she works in a lingerie shop.
So you can walk in and start looking around and when she ask if you needed help you can say "buying for GF, neh neh about your size, can I feel for better a better gauge" LOL
Old 04-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for the additional infor and insight.

I'm guessing you knew her when she is doing massage and still keep in touch & meet up with her?
Ya, I knew her since she entered the massage line. If I remember correctly, she was just a few days old in the line on my first visit. Since then till now, I've been meeting her regularly even when she shifted MPs to work in. Nowadays can only meet her before or after her work or on her off days, if she is free with no other appointments.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
Ya, I knew her since she entered the massage line. If I remember correctly, she was just a few days old in the line on my first visit. Since then till now, I've been meeting her regularly even when she shifted MPs to work in. Nowadays can only meet her before or after her work or on her off days, if she is free with no other appointments.
Lucky you bro. Going try my luck to chat her up on my next visit. Hopefully the protective boss cum lover will not be around. My last 2 visits, he was serving me while she attending to another customer. He kept looking over to her and staring at that guy as he was chit chatting with her. It certainly made her and that customer very uneasy.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great!!!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

9pm+ spotted one MILF seeeeeeeeeeeem no bra with two big nipples sticking hard on her loose top .. shaking shaking neh neh looks not small!

telegram:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1