The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
simple7484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

V Persie for 22mio and song for 14 Mio?

Agger 25 Mio and Rodwell 15 Mio Madric 40 Mio

Arsenal bargaining power very bad...

V Persie no 30 m no sell... Is ego issue...
Old 16-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple7484 View Post
V Persie for 22mio and song for 14 Mio?

Agger 25 Mio and Rodwell 15 Mio Madric 40 Mio

Arsenal bargaining power very bad...

V Persie no 30 m no sell... Is ego issue...
No sell then next year = $0 value when RVP can walk away on bosman.
Old 16-08-2012, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

rvp goes for £24M after arse stands firm, subject to medical.
very good biz for a 1-season wonder. probably no more purchases unless someone leaves.
Old 16-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

By David Ornstein BBC Sport

.. United will pay £22.5m, with a further £1.5m one-off bonus to follow if they win a Premier League or Champions League title in the next four years.

It is understood Arsenal were willing to make Van Persie their highest paid player ever, but never actually offered him a new contract.

.. It is understood Van Persie was encouraged by the arrivals of Germany forward Lukas Podolski, France striker Olivier Giroud and Spain midfielder Cazorla - to the point where he was open to the idea of staying with or without a new contract.

But Wenger pulled him aside shortly before Sunday's friendly victory over Cologne, told him he would be sold if a deal could be reached and informed the Dutchman he was no longer part of his plans.

... Formal discussions between Arsenal and United began immediately, with Gazidis and United chief executive David Gill agreeing a fee of £22.5m on Tuesday, only for it to be vetoed by Wenger as he held out for £25m.

On Wednesday morning, United boss Sir Alex Ferguson called Wenger to offer £23m and Wenger quoted him £24m.

But a compromise was finally reached on Wednesday evening and Van Persie will travel to Manchester on Thursday to discuss terms and begin his medical.
Old 16-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post

It is understood Arsenal were willing to make Van Persie their highest paid player ever, but never actually offered him a new contract.

.. It is understood Van Persie was encouraged by the arrivals of Germany forward Lukas Podolski, France striker Olivier Giroud and Spain midfielder Cazorla - to the point where he was open to the idea of staying with or without a new contract.

But Wenger pulled him aside shortly before Sunday's friendly victory over Cologne, told him he would be sold if a deal could be reached and informed the Dutchman he was no longer part of his plans.
I have serious doubt on the BBC report above. They are just pro-MU reporters who will cast them in good lights.
Old 17-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
I have serious doubt on the BBC report above. They are just pro-MU reporters who will cast them in good lights.
Most of the reports I take with a large pinch of salt, David Ornstein is quite respectable.
This is by far the most 'devastating' for gooners I've come across but still believable cos AW has shown his ruthlessness since Anelka. A super deal is hard to ignore especially with contract ending.

AW seems to have abandoned the youth project and go back to buying experience supplemented with some "potentials" strategy that had served him well. He has given up on trying to convince them to stay true to his 'youth' vision somewhat 'forced' on to him by the Highbury move.

In the light of FFP, youth will be the way to go for most lower divisions and some BPL strugglers, probably true for teams in Euro as well.
For Barca to come calling for Song would have been a joke just a few years back.

Up the Arse! This could be the season that I can finally cash in on Championship Winner bet, haha.
Old 17-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
queboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since RVP out whose going to take over captaincy? Sometimes I dont understand what AW doing... Still its going to be interesting when the season start..
Old 18-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster

News Digest:

TV5 new capt, Arteta vice.

Arsenal confident Walcott will sign new contract - been promised chances up front.

Song likely done deal by the weekend 17M - agreed terms, cleared locker and said goodbyes; will sit out Sunderland. Barca's head-turners have done their job once again.
Allegedly asked to leave after meeting with Wenger after Fri training.

Highly possible Nuri Sahin loan as Wenger called him personally - Mourinhno wants him to go to Pool instead.

Newly promoted to 1st team cb Kyle Bartley sold to Swansea 1M.

Short-term absences - Laurent Koscielny (calf) and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (ankle) - should be back for Stoke. Santi Cazorla n Theo Walcott face fitness tests.

AC talking to Bendtner.

Wilshere new #10 - pays tribute to Arse legend DB n said nothing about rvp, Poldi #9, Carzola #19.

Up the Arse!!!
Old 18-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it just me or what? Song at 17M is an absolute bargain for Barc!

Why is Wenger letting him go on the cheap?
Old 19-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10587 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Repeat of the last year... it's 0-0 in the opener. In fact last year was away game and this time its home game. Though new signings look good but will need to time to gel and start delivering.
Old 19-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope they gel together fast..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
queboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since song is out, who AW will get? The game last saturday looks much better than last season. Their defensive much more sharp. But, I want to see they play 4-4-2 formation like during the invincible season. Why AW go for 4-5-1?
Old 20-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by queboi View Post
Since song is out, who AW will get? The game last saturday looks much better than last season. Their defensive much more sharp. But, I want to see they play 4-4-2 formation like during the invincible season. Why AW go for 4-5-1?
He has always been doing that for the past few seasons. no idea why either cos he is like asking poldoski to not play in his position he used to play in (he is playing poldoski as a center forward)

just worried that he might turn out like arshavin due to low confidence in a position which he is not used to ..
Old 20-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
samboy77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by queboi View Post
heard from 'unofficial' twitter source. Arsenal has got Nuri Sahin

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN
Just been informed that a deal has now been finalised & Nuri Sahin is now expected to report to the Arsenal training ground after 4pm.

It's too early to judge AW, but after watching the last match, we are doing quite good, but lacking of goal power.
Old 25-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboy77 View Post
heard from 'unofficial' twitter source. Arsenal has got Nuri Sahin

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN
Just been informed that a deal has now been finalised & Nuri Sahin is now expected to report to the Arsenal training ground after 4pm.

It's too early to judge AW, but after watching the last match, we are doing quite good, but lacking of goal power.
Now is already 4 days after 4pm, how come still no sign of Sahin?

Are you sure your information is correct?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1