The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro, any recommended ML with BBBJ? missing YY BBBJ
Old 10-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyl View Post
Bro, any recommended ML with BBBJ? missing YY BBBJ
After IP and MZ went hibernate mode, I have a hard time also seeking for a skillful mouth. Been trying some other FLs and MLs, but they suck cock so so only...
Old 10-08-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!tianxin/c1idc

New girl??
Anyone tried before?
Mint too popular...very difficult to get suitable timing..
Thanks!

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 10-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tommyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently made an advanced booking with Zhi Ling/Fendi.
But about an hour before the agreed time, she msg me and ask if I will be on time. Before I can see the msg, she send another sms telling me no need to come already just few minutes apart. When I saw this I ask her why, she just replied she got urgency so cancel the meeting without appology. Quite dissapointed with this. Not sure will I book her again.

Anyway I manage to have last minute booking with Grace/Mina.

MR for Grace/Mina

Looks: 7/10 quite pretty from certain angle. But some pimple breakout on her face.
Body: 7/10 smooth petite body but with tummy but not bothering much
Boobs: Soft B, yummy.
Massage: 9/10 What a strength for such petite gal. As I asked for 90mins session, she really massage me for close to an hour. Throughly enjoy from normal to oil massage
BM: Don't have
HJ: Good effort on GFE during hj. Slow and stimulating
RTM: Sure will

She is quite a famous one and I'm impress with her massage, very solid. Throughout her session she will accept few calls and sms withoutp interrupting much on the session so I'm quite ok with this. She have abit of this foxy look that make me wanna start touching her all over as soon as the session start but her massage is so good that I want to give her my due respect and only start feeling her body during the sensual period
Old 10-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys! Is Tao Hong gone for good? It had been a few weeks since her profile had been taken down....
Old 10-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Wow few days nvr come online like see another saga. Then realized I have missed making this MR, for Vicky.

Can see that some bros are unhappy with her with the post but I guess that's just the straightforward her? Nothing wrong with that really cos u go to ML not to get gf/wife what. She unhappy she can say anything she like, so what if u actually paid for her services before? U dun own or ctrl her I guess?

Anw my 2 experiences with her have been good. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Yes she's not perfect but who is?
I love her good looks (one of the best I had so far), her massage to me was decent enough. Her bod is good albeit not the biggest boobs but I find them cute on her. And I totally enjoyed talking to her. It's really easy and comfortable. She may appear a bit guarded but we dun expect everyone to release their sensual side and go all out to please you just becos u pay like 100 plus dollars do u? Every person and ML is born different and has a different character, which makes going to them an interesting and unique experience mah. If all the same then why we keep bothering to try new one? Or get inflated doll release can liao mah. To me, those I enjoy visiting I treat them with respect and like friends. No need go overboard with showering favors if u dun like or can't afford but u can be considerate and not push for it and try to get this get that if she's not comfortable with it. Afterall it Shldn't cost u an arm or a leg to go to ML why u expect them to go all out to please you?

Anw kinda sad that she's leaving soon. Wanted to RTM again but guess after this incident she prob wun take any more customers. Another loss of someone I can connect and talk to comfortably.
Old 11-08-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
After IP and MZ went hibernate mode, I have a hard time also seeking for a skillful mouth. Been trying some other FLs and MLs, but they suck cock so so only...
agree. hard to find someone with skillful mouth
Old 11-08-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Personal experience

The ML said: 我不会和一个客人在一起,应为不希望我的另一半知道我有这样的一段过去
Think I have heard the exact same quote from a ML haha
Old 11-08-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
red fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen to ltd,vicky?

Any kind bro can pm me on her situation.

Thanks.
Old 11-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yah lor. I still remember how you used to conquer all of them
Seems like no one's BBBJ is up to their standard now.
Old 11-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Wah bro long time no see wor.
Finally you are back haha~
Quote:
I also rem conquer conquering most IP and MZ gals
Always referred to him for good BBBJ MLs..
But nowadays, hard to find liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Yah lor. I still remember how you used to conquer all of them
Seems like no one's BBBJ is up to their standard now.

Old 11-08-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 22
d2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody try her before,
https://da3377.wordpress.com/xmf/
Old 11-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Anyone tried this ML before, looks good...

https://thesbf.shop/showth...392&highlight=

She looks like Yoyo from shenhua69, but i cant confirm...

http://www.shenhua69.com/yoyo/
Old 11-08-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Haha..watch this..

https://www.facebook.com/coolsingapo...7482167378447/

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 11-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Haha nice one. Thanks. Full version here:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1