The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88
Re: Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
She deserves the biz.. haha.
Bro, she dun need that already popular, now.... Not even need to mention....
Old 09-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13152 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Happy SG50 to everyone

Last edited by sgGem; 09-08-2015 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
ahwang ahwang ahwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
u can try xpq if u looking for high gfe. She quite young and sweet and her frenching is good when gt chemistry. Surprisingly her massage is strong,like to tease during hj with catbath. Lots of tcss,roaming is worldwide pinch me say i naughty boy. hehe.
I think I must visit xpq more often and get more chemistry like you bro
Don juan
Old 09-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Bro, she dun need that already popular, now.... Not even need to mention....
that is what I told her. haha. but she says 'please', so post for her.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
that is what I told her. haha. but she says 'please', so post for her.
For Mint, she is good in all aspect. Not visit her yet after she comes back due to the guard issue. Although bros here mentioned no issue, still don't want to use fake address in order to visit a ML. Hope she moves to a better place.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Vicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
I saw it before as well and teased her about it. She told me that she's quite chubby before. Lost a lot of weight when she started work.
Bro, you can try to defend her, but what she wrote on her wechat is uncalled for. Because of one person, all other bro kanna her middle finger. And the way she wrote it, all of us are the same. Her message really turns me off.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Bro, you can try to defend her, but what she wrote on her wechat is uncalled for. Because of one person, all other bro kanna her middle finger. And the way she wrote it, all of us are the same. Her message really turns me off.
Not really defending her. I agree her post is uncalled for.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Deleted ...

Last edited by hakone; 09-08-2015 at 11:25 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What happened actually? She seems angry n frustrated.
Breaking own rice bowl, who dare to look for her like that..
Old 09-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh.. what happened? Can someone enlighten those who dun have her wechat.
or a screenshot of her post? Thanks
Old 10-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
bros what happened ? still safe to visit her mah ? .. can PM me if not convenient to talk here .
Old 10-08-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Victor888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this thread also belong this OKT “LTD” almost are writing about girl belong to this OKT?
Old 10-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor888 View Post
Is this thread also belong this OKT “LTD” almost are writing about girl belong to this OKT?
You have any numbers to support your claim? At least in the last 2 days I only remember reading about Mint who is not from LTD
Old 10-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

MLs, esp those who are here for the longer term, tends to want to build a base of regular customers to stabilize income n reduce risk of taking on new customers since there is no knowing when they might kenna a jerk.

To keep regular customers they would have to treat some a little better, show some a little more, give some a little more. However, all these are built upon trust that the extras are not announced because that's not what it's meant to be.

Some of coz spend their weekend off days with bros who willing to take them out, free drinks free meals n free gifts.

So bros out there who have been given extras because they have been a good returning customer so far, just enjoy what you have, no need to haolian what you got or what you have seen. End up only ruining your own playground, what's the point.

And don't ever get Kc too deep. No matter how special they treat you, you will always be just a customer. The affection is never real.

Happy chionging guys.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
MLs, esp those who are here for the longer term, tends to want to build a base of regular customers to stabilize income n reduce risk of taking on new customers since there is no knowing when they might kenna a jerk.

To keep regular customers they would have to treat some a little better, show some a little more, give some a little more. However, all these are built upon trust that the extras are not announced because that's not what it's meant to be.

Some of coz spend their weekend off days with bros who willing to take them out, free drinks free meals n free gifts.

So bros out there who have been given extras because they have been a good returning customer so far, just enjoy what you have, no need to haolian what you got or what you have seen. End up only ruining your own playground, what's the point.

And don't ever get Kc too deep. No matter how special they treat you, you will always be just a customer. The affection is never real.

Happy chionging guys.
Generally agree with what you said, and it's true for probably 99% of the time. However, there are some rare cases where the ML truly falls for a customer, for whatever reason which may not even be related to gifts or money. Not speaking through personal experience, but am aware of a couple of such cases

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1