The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Wa liao SV kor Kor ... Can UNDERSTAND + can READ ... piangz very good liaoz ...

I can read BUT no understand

Speaking lagging jialat ... out of tone
i speak machiam like retarded or like robot but my inlaw like i speak cos she say is funny

i cant read and i cannot speak a proper sentence
Old 03-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I am should going to enrol to study Vietnamese with my buddy .. hahahah ...
enrol with jackbl lah....
Old 04-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
same same here,very lazy to learn,must really follow jackbl,doggie and the rest,so eager to learn even no wife yet
I'm reading SBF at the same time yahoo with a vietnamese in search for opp to learn TV Follow me no good, everyday go outside to learn TV. Your bx will be angry

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Can understand what they say, can read newspaper, but cannot speak well. Its funny leh, those with no viet wife can speak well, those with viet wife cannot speak TV well.... Maybe we have our wife to translate for us, so we become lazy.
For me, I can understand, I can speak but I dun know how to read newspaper and watch television programmes .... can teach me how to overcome them??? I stay in the hotel, I never turn on their TV except trying to watch soccer matches

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 04-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
enrol with jackbl lah....
I wanted to teach those ah lau in THAT coffee shop some basic TV with some basic compensation leh..... how to bring up to them?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 04-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
For me, I can understand, I can speak but I dun know how to read newspaper and watch television programmes .... can teach me how to overcome them??? I stay in the hotel, I never turn on their TV except trying to watch soccer matches
imho i think u shd watch tivi with vb in the bed with u (before sleeping which is usually quite late at night and vb in pajama) ... once there's a erotic/romantic scene... you imagine...

anyway i realise a good way to learn is watch their ang mor show in english (on their HBO?) but it comes with TV subtitle. those broadcasted in the other way round i totally catch no ball...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 04-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I wanted to teach those ah lau in THAT coffee shop some basic TV with some basic compensation leh..... how to bring up to them?
do u need help with marketing? i can help u promote and bring it up. i go paste sticker on the table/wall/lamp pole saying got such tuition and pls call 8xxx xxxx if interested.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 04-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'm reading SBF at the same time yahoo with a vietnamese in search for opp to learn TV Follow me no good, everyday go outside to learn TV. Your bx will be angry
That is a good way to learn.Reading SBF is ok cos she see before but yahoo with a vietnamese,haha,surely cannot.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
imho i think u shd watch tivi with vb in the bed with u (before sleeping which is usually quite late at night and vb in pajama) ... once there's a erotic/romantic scene... you imagine...

anyway i realise a good way to learn is watch their ang mor show in english (on their HBO?) but it comes with TV subtitle. those broadcasted in the other way round i totally catch no ball...
sometime i learn word by word is while motorbike with her outside.See those signboard with words and if i see similar word with the same picture,i will ask her what is this and how to say this word.

While there i also ask her why those barber shop with only 1 or 2 barber chair inside have to put those colourful light and like that how to cut hair for customers,can see meh
Old 04-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i bo bian, do business in Vietnam must be able to read some news. I started off reading advertisements on Tuoi Tre Newspaper when i advertised on it in 2003. Asked my wife, asked my staff how to read. Sometimes cannot understand every word in the sentence, but whole sentence add up then can understand.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sometimes cannot understand every word in the sentence, but whole sentence add up then can understand.
Yeah AGree ... thats the " Beauty " of TV

Combination of 2 words to give a complete different meaning

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its funny leh, those with no viet wife can speak well, those with viet wife cannot speak TV well.... Maybe we have our wife to translate for us, so we become lazy.

soni hor...i think my TV still quite acceptable hor....

but my problem is that,my wife always ask me why my TV keeps on improving everyday whereas we are communicating in mandarin....
Old 05-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

I think bros who have viet spouse should have experience this before, or still experiencing it till now. I think i have also discussed it many times in this thread. Unless your viet spouse is highly educated, or else their knowledge is seriously lacking and we have to keep my stance clear and strong.

My wife likes to watch TV drama series. When i first married her and was staying in VN, she will spend a lot of time on TV. One drama series after another, non stop. When it comes to news, she will shut the TV down. No interest in current affairs at all. The mind is always on TV, TV and TV. We employed her relatives as maids for our house, they will always `stop working' when its time for drama series. The next time is they will turn on the TV volume to damm loud, as if they are deaf. I always have to tell them to lower the volume as i need to do something and needs concentration. Things didn't start to become better when we moved back to Singapore. She's still always on TV. Until my daughters started P1, i restricted them to watching TV only for 1 hour a day. This makes my wife mad as she also cannot watch TV as it will distract my kids from revising their school work. I have to explain to my wife that Singapore is very much unlike Vietnam province where education is not important. Kids education is very impt in Singapore. Now at P2, my kids watch little TV and my wife is also used to it. Nowadays, i asked her to log on the internet to read online newspaper from Vietnam. She understands more.

When you ask a vietnam province gal what business to do? they will tell you cafe or small karaoke. because of their lack of education, they can only do this. When i started my Education Consultancy business in VN in 2003, i remember my wife have no idea on how to explain to customers at all. I have to employ 2 to 3 other educated staffs to do the work. I could sense from the customers comments on how they rate a person who hasn't had much education , its from the way they speak. Then in 2010, my wife wanted to start cafe again. I was actually quite against the idea. But my wife insisted. Then in a mere 6 months, we lost $50k. 3 years ago, i went to view condos with my wife. After viewing many, she insisted on a unit. I told her that unit is not good as its next to the lift and the sound from the lift will affect the apt. Also do not want to listen. We sold the apt just a couple of months ago at a price that is around 20% lower than other apts from the same block. The reason most buyers cited is the close proximity of the apt to the lift. I was pissed and keep nagging at my wife. She just kept quiet.

It took me many years to educate my wife. She learns really slowly, but at least, now she learnt a lot. The typical vietnamese gal without much education can be very stubborn, but as their husband, we need patience to talk to them.

So if you think certain thing is correct, insist on your opinion. They seriously have knowledge that is tilted and unpolished. I told my wife just a few months ago that i will make major decision when it comes to buying big items like house, car and business. She says `ok' as she knows she already flush much of my money down the vietnam `kampong' drain roi.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The typical vietnamese gal without much education can be very stubborn, but as their husband, we need patience to talk to them.

So if you think certain thing is correct, insist on your opinion. They seriously have knowledge that is tilted and unpolished. I told my wife just a few months ago that i will make major decision when it comes to buying big items like house, car and business. She says `ok' as she knows she already flush much of my money down the vietnam `kampong' drain roi.
The BIGGEST failure of a typical Vietnamese person is their Lack of Intelligence and their failure to ADMIT it. And it will show up as UN-NEGOTIABLE attitude.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 05-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
very well written and fully agreed...haven't been a boss themselves they wanted to experienced it but have no idea how to improve and prolong the biz...even if it is a cafe of ktv...merely a folllower what others are doing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
The BIGGEST failure of a typical Vietnamese person is their Lack of Intelligence and their failure to ADMIT it. And it will show up as UN-NEGOTIABLE attitude.
this is their stubborness characters...if you dun do it they take it you dun want to help them...i always tell them now if you are going to lose 100 mil then you might as well keep it and still you have 100 mil...I am not going to give you another cent more...always insists on equal sharing that is she has to folk up 50mil too...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1