The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
ww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I think you left out the best part of her. That is her golden ratio figure - Standing at about 1.7m tall, 36 24 36 with D cup original boobs. Nice light brown nipples, when rub will be hardened immediately. Very wet.

Every time when I see her cum f me face while I am servicing her, I wanted to screw her man.
Ah Mei is my current GOAT, replacing ZQ/Hebe. Enough said.
Old 06-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/amei-massage/

Was skeptical about her because the photos aren't to my liking and she stated 'service in a hotel' before, but wanted to understand the hype.

Environment: big 2-level apartment. I think another girl works there because I heard someone enter. Had concerns about hygiene because it wasn't my usual first slot of the day but rather a mid-day, but everything was tidy and clean.
Appearance: Greeted me in a tight white skirt and top exposing her huge boobs. Looks in her late twenties, still attractive and fit.
Massage: another girl with good massage strength and technique. massaged not only the back but also arms, calves, and shins + hard shoulder massage before I left
service: light cat bath continued with a short striptease, light kisses, was literally forcing me to suck her boobs) good hj technic with a lot of teasing while laying beside me.
RTM: yes. Even though it's 130 I think it is worth it
Old 06-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Ah Mei is my current GOAT, replacing ZQ/Hebe. Enough said.
I guess she's the champion that clears the way for the easier access booking of other popular mls too. Can see that the hype train is on her now although haven't paid a visit yet
Old 06-08-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
I guess she's the champion that clears the way for the easier access booking of other popular mls too. Can see that the hype train is on her now although haven't paid a visit yet
For me she is failsafe rtm material, not regularly though.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 06-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/mi-mi-massage/

Anyone tried before? Is it elephant? Or landmine?
This is FL convert..... although look like a bargain at $100..... need to top up for extras. Might as well go all the way for the FJ package.

While her service (FJ) is good as she is experienced Dongguan trained sex worker...... be prepared to give some leeway to her appearance. The photos are of her.... about 8-10 yrs back + not exactly baby elephant but a bit bakchai like your neighbourhood aunties.
If you dun mind Milf...... take her 90min x 2 shot full package.
100% Authentic dongguan service.... her AR oredi more than 5 different patterns and really drill your asshole deep deep. 😁
Old 06-08-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Forward this FR from a senior bro:

This one solid. At Little India atas boutique condo that has a few fancy cars. Seems like quite high end.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ke-le-massage/

I went with little expectation but she appears super sexy in a low cut blouse. I immediately carry her up and zhut her neh neh….

After shower she gave me a solid massage. Tied me to the bed and did juagen on me. Tease till my cock is ultra rock hard…can see she really enjoy playing with my cock. Next moment she put on a condom and rape my asshole…she goes all the way to my prostate and milk me ultra dry…

Really torture me for 10 min raping my ass and milking me till I shot a huge load…my leg really wobble. After I released, I went to shower. Come out my cock is still rock hard. I pin her down from behind and grind my cock around her pussy…she feels sibei high and I nearly reached out for the condom and bang her…

Freaking hell the bro making the next appt keep calling her mobile phone. In the end never get to bang her pussy hard. Damn wasted
Old 06-08-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

have any bro experience that the ML u visit regulary eventually open special- S#$ for u? not talking abt FL- but ML that usually does not offer this special.
Old 06-08-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3626 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This is FL convert..... although look like a bargain at $100..... need to top up for extras. Might as well go all the way for the FJ package.

While her service (FJ) is good as she is experienced Dongguan trained sex worker...... be prepared to give some leeway to her appearance. The photos are of her.... about 8-10 yrs back + not exactly baby elephant but a bit bakchai like your neighbourhood aunties.
If you dun mind Milf...... take her 90min x 2 shot full package.
100% Authentic dongguan service.... her AR oredi more than 5 different patterns and really drill your asshole deep deep. 😁
Thanks for letting me know. I can't accept bakchai and aunty. Will give it a miss although I like BBBJ
Old 06-08-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
have any bro experience that the ML u visit regulary eventually open special- S#$ for u? not talking abt FL- but ML that usually does not offer this special.
Yes sure... but bet it is offered to other dudes that visit her as regularly as you.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 06-08-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post

It's not uncommon. Can classify to 2 types generally: fk buddy or girlfriend.

Go for it only if you have the money. Else just stay with hj.
Old 06-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes sure... but bet it is offered to other dudes that visit her as regularly as you.
if its offered free than maybe you might be the privileged few. if need to top up and she got condoms available, well.....

Last edited by kombust; 06-08-2023 at 10:57 PM. Reason: ..........
Old 06-08-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post
Jiao Jiao is back. Now known as Qing Ting.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/qing-ting-massage/
Thanks bro for the heads-up. Now this price I also think twice....
Upz u.
Old 06-08-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
surprised to see her back as i tot her business wasnt so great, and now she priced up... no longer the value to money offering when she 1st came.
At the current market price, there are better options lor. Cheers!
Old 07-08-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
alexboy21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexboy21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexboy21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexboy21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any chance any one know if Man Man is still around? Can't find her listing any more
Old 07-08-2023, 05:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
unknown234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR for Hai Ying https://sglonelyguy-25.com/hai-ying-massage/

Location: About 10 to 15 minutes walk from mrt. Place is in residential area and near to a carpark (good for those who drive)
Enviroment: 7/10 clean but place looks a bit old
Appearence: 9/10 relatively similar to the images, huge boobs and looks young around mid to late 20s
Service: Shower 9/10, showered together while sucking me off every now and then
Massage : 6.5/10 massage wasn't the best but her other services well overlooked it
Catbath/boob massage: 9.5/10 huge boobs and she was quite thorough in rubbing her boobs all over my body
Sensual teasing and ass rim: (7.5/10) though it may not be to everyones liking, in my opinion, the teasing made my dick throb and during the ass rim she really stuck her tongue deep.
BBBJ: 8/10, I can't retract my foreskin (reduced sensation), so I don't cum easily to BJ, the fact that she managed to make me want to cum really early so much so that I have to hold it back so that I can enjoy it, it really amazing. Plus I get to CIM so thats good.

RTM: Absolutely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1