The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

SINGAPORE: Measures, safeguards and precautions have to be put in place before travel can resume between Singapore and Malaysia, said National Development Minister Lawrence Wong on Monday (Jun 8).

Mr Wong, who co-chairs the COVID-19 multi-ministry task force, was responding to media queries after Putrajaya said that talks are under way to allow Malaysians in Johor Bahru to commute to Singapore and back for work.

Speaking at a press conference, Mr Wong said that negotiations with Malaysia was part of ongoing discussions with different countries.

“The same principle will apply … we will welcome these travellers. We want to see the resumption of travel, but it has to be done in a safe way. And that would mean looking at testing protocols in place on both sides,” he said.

MTF COVID-19 virtual press conference Mar 31, 2020 (4)
National Development Minister Lawrence Wong speaking at the MTF COVID-19 virtual press conference on Mar 31, 2020.
READ: Recent rise in COVID-19 community cases due to 'proactive' screening, situation remains 'under control'
Advertisement

Mr Wong said that before such travel can resume, testing may have to be carried out, a quarantine period may have to be imposed, or a combination of both measures.

“Measures, safeguards and precautions have to be put in place to ensure the resumption of safe travel between Singapore and Malaysia, so we are discussing all these with our Malaysian counterparts, (including) exactly how many people, what kinds of protocols will be put in place and which industries (will be involved)," he added.

However, he noted that the volume of travel would not be as high as before.

“I think we are quite clear. It is not going to be back to where we were before the circuit breaker or before COVID-19 hit us. We are not talking about large volumes of daily commuters coming in and out freely," Mr Wong said.

“We are talking about resumption of travel, but in a controlled manner and in a safe manner for both sides. That's in our mutual interest."

READ: Business and official travellers on Singapore-China 'fast lane' arrangement must get COVID-19 swab tests
PUTRAJAYA READY TO ENSURE TRAVELLERS TAKE COVID-19 TESTS

Earlier in the day, Malaysian Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob said the special ministerial meeting on the implementation of movement control order (MCO) has agreed to allow Malaysians to travel to and fro for work between Johor Bahru and Singapore.

“We are ready to ensure that they take COVID-19 tests ... If that is the condition required by the Singaporean government, that they take swab tests, we agree,” he said.

Ismail Sabri Yaakob
Malaysia's Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob giving a daily briefing on Jun 8, 2020. (Photo: Bernama)
However, he said that the implementation will only start after the secretary-general of Malaysia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and his Singaporean counterpart wrap up their negotiations.

“If we can, we will approve the conditions they propose, and then only Malaysian workers who commute between Johor Bahru and Singapore can resume working again. We are still waiting,” said Mr Ismail Sabri.

READ: ‘I eat one meal a day’ - Some Malaysians who lost their jobs in Singapore left stranded and cash-strapped
READ:Malaysia reports 7 new COVID-19 cases, lowest since March
The senior minister said that with industries in Singapore operating again, they have requested for their Malaysian employees, who are in Johor Bahru, to commute to Singapore for work. Singapore exited the "circuit breaker" on Jun 1, with most economic sectors resuming operations.

Mr Ismail Sabri added that Sultan Ibrahim Johor Foundation and two Singapore companies, Temasek and Thomson Medical Group, have stepped forward to contribute two COVID-19 mobile labs and COVID-19 test kits.

In a press statement on Monday, Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said it welcomes Malaysia's proposal to resume cross-border travel between the two countries.

"We are prepared to work with Malaysia to address the needs of cross-border travellers, including short-term business and official travellers and Malaysian workers who were previously commuting between Singapore and Malaysia," said MFA.

"Such proposed arrangements would have to include mutually agreed public health protocols to allow the safe resumption of cross-border movement."

It added that the time needed to work out the details would also depend on the COVID-19 situation in both countries.

"In the meantime, Singapore will continue with practical measures to enable Malaysians to continue working in Singapore," said MFA.

Malaysia's MCO has been in place since Mar 18, restricting domestic and international travel due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Similarly, Singapore implemented a circuit breaker period from Apr 7 to Jun 1, which tightened border controls.

To break the chain of infection, both governments mandated a 14-day quarantine for people entering the countries. These measures made it impossible for Malaysians, who live in Johor but work in Singapore, to travel across the strait.

On Sunday, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said that the MCO will enter a “recovery phase" beginning Jun 10 until Aug 31. Under the recovery MCO, "almost all" social, educational, religious and business activities, as well as economic sectors will reopen in phases, with standard operating procedures to be adhered to.

While interstate travel is permitted, Malaysia's borders will remain closed.

Watch the full news conference and Q&A session:
Old 10-06-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
A few ports in Puchong are open, the Great Wall chains in Bandar Puteri to be exact. I just spoke to the OKT Ken of GW4 yesterday over the phone. He said everything back to normal in his port, WL not wearing mask, can mirror, can kiss if the WL is into that, etc.

But I am scared to fuck WLs for the time being, be it in GW4 or anywhere else. I want to wait until infection rate is zero first or a vaccine is found, whichever comes first.
Às long no WL test positive for Covid 19 .all is fine.but if any lády gets infected by Covid 19.then all her customers one by one will be contact traced and quarantined by the malaysia health authorities 😉
Old 10-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

latest news update, ACE 1st floor is open for business, but all customers are require to follow SOP. Zap head and write down your personal contact information.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
latest news update, ACE 1st floor is open for business, but all customers are require to follow SOP. Zap head and write down your personal contact information.
Wow IR reopen already and Bangla zappers back to work?!
Old 11-06-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

In future all wls must follow the sop. Take temperature and leave contact details for contact tracing .pm Yassin has said this is the new normal 😉
Old 11-06-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot give Superman or Badang as your name because your phone number is real
Old 12-06-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
will Mr. Tony pay a visit there? btw, are you the one i met last time tcss with Pom at 1st floor?
Old 12-06-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
A few ports in Puchong are open, the Great Wall chains in Bandar Puteri to be exact. I just spoke to the OKT Ken of GW4 yesterday over the phone. He said everything back to normal in his port, WL not wearing mask, can mirror, can kiss if the WL is into that, etc.

But I am scared to fuck WLs for the time being, be it in GW4 or anywhere else. I want to wait until infection rate is zero first or a vaccine is found, whichever comes first.
My friend told me he saw few very syt just moved in to ACE this week. he didnt managed to go and get the contact. (while people big and small bag going up by lift). Really Not sure how true is it, still dare not go up to find out myself. Anyone Big Bro here a Commando willing to find out for us?
Old 12-06-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
will Mr. Tony pay a visit there? btw, are you the one i met last time tcss with Pom at 1st floor?
Not any time soon.
Let me have the honour to buy you kopi from Botak at ACE the next time I go to KL.

Paiseh not me lah.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

When going to the first floor cafe in Ace or NPW food court, we can give fake name and fake tel no, isn't it? [Nobody has the right to check another person's IC, except cops.] Or you can also write your enemy's name and phone number!

In OS, no need to enter also, can stand at back entrnace or front entrance or under the tree to check out the WL. Can carry binoculars for close-up view or use zoom function of your HP camera. If she is suitable, move closer and wave your hand at her to come. In that way, no need to register in that fucking exercise book!
Old 12-06-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
When going to the first floor cafe in Ace or NPW food court, we can give fake name and fake tel no, isn't it? [Nobody has the right to check another person's IC, except cops.] Or you can also write your enemy's name and phone number!

In OS, no need to enter also, can stand at back entrnace or front entrance or under the tree to check out the WL. Can carry binoculars for close-up view or use zoom function of your HP camera. If she is suitable, move closer and wave your hand at her to come. In that way, no need to register in that fucking exercise book!
Great tips!
Old 13-06-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Outstanding idea !
Old 14-06-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not any time soon.
Let me have the honour to buy you kopi from Botak at ACE the next time I go to KL.

Paiseh not me lah.
ok. not to worry.
Old 14-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

if operasi checking, the person who put in fake name and number will be question and possible saman 1K. are you sure want to take that risk?

but, a nick name is allow with valid but very hard to recognize hand writing hp number.
Old 14-06-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The latest COVID statistic shows that majorty of those infected this season are forigners. Worse, a syndicate has been selling fake COVID test results to foreigners, now busted by the cops. Today, a Pakistan barber was tested postiive and he had given haircuts privately to 40 people in their homes over the past 2 months. Now, all kena quarantine.

So , the risk of going to Ace is that too many foreigners are staying there.
Inside the lift, virus may be floating around in the air, so once you step inside, you will kena loh! Compared to Ace, OS is safer.

Walau eh, many ports in Puchong doing excellent business, cos die-hard fuckers buay tahan already, need to fuck. So, got long queue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1