The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

So far the gals I’ve tried since Dec 2018 that did not allow licking of breasts and neck :

1. 1820 May
2. 2047 Yiyi

Thanks for sharing the other gals in the house whom I’ve yet to see as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Summary of the gals I bonked recently (within +- one month)

Yiyi 2047
Xiatian 16W04
Yue-ke 2062A
Anni 1667
Fei-er or Feifei (cant rem) 1612
Yoyo 1612
Coco 1658A
Xiaoxiao 1606A
Ah Jiao 16W12

actually still hab a few more, but I forgot the names alr. like I always cant rem its feifei or fei-er, and the gals from 2033 all mei-somethk I keep forgetting

lazy to write so many FRs. if there's any one which u will like a FR or more info, I will try my best to share
To be fair, Yiyi did allow me to lick breast. But mrbigbadbird did not get. Coincidentally bro sadloser also tried her, mind sharing how was her service for you?
Old 12-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yue-ke is a slim syt with wavy blonde hair. her legs are thin & straight, hence making her appear taller than what she actually is. small B cup with pointy nipples. friendly & accommodating svc. her looks is my kind so I rate her 8/10, but my fren dun like her looks so I guess its personal preference.

Ah Jiao is tall (1.7m) young milf. more towards KTV gal type of look. full B cup, nice long legs, slight tummy. cheerful & overall accommodating. if slim down maybe 3~4kg will be even better
Bro, Thk you, appreciated
Old 12-02-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
To be fair, Yiyi did allow me to lick breast. But mrbigbadbird did not get. Coincidentally bro sadloser also tried her, mind sharing how was her service for you?
From earlier FRs from other bros, I recall most bros managed to lick her breasts 2047 Yiyi. I’m one of the very few who din get it.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-02-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

I guess one reason maybe prickly beard. Don't flame me orh, Darren Lim fans.

Old 12-02-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
I guess one reason maybe prickly beard. Don't flame me orh, Darren Lim fans.

Indeed my goatie is quite prickly
But no issue with most other gals though
😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-02-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Indeed my goatie is quite prickly
But no issue with most other gals though
😂
I always get complaints on this since yrs back. Nowadays, other than my usual shaving in the morning, i carry a shaver and always shave in 30 mins to 1 hr before bonking. But still kenna sometimes .......
Old 12-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

Nothing in life is perfect and whenever I go bonking, I told myself along the way sure will get some lousy bonks. In fact, if I go bonking 20 times and out of these 20 times, I only have 3 lousy bonks, I’m very happy already.

Regarding what happened between you and Xin Er, Hse 2036, just accept it perhaps there is simply no chemistry between you and her!

Anyway, assuming what she said is true about 16 customers, I suppose she no energy left already!
Bro, 17 out of 20 are considered Solid already
Old 12-02-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello MrBigBadBird:

Nothing in life is perfect and whenever I go bonking, I told myself along the way sure will get some lousy bonks. In fact, if I go bonking 20 times and out of these 20 times, I only have 3 lousy bonks, I’m very happy already.

Regarding what happened between you and 2047 Yiyi, just accept it perhaps there is simply no chemistry between you and her!
Yep
Can’t win all the time
At least the success rate is higher than FLs

😅
Old 12-02-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I always get complaints on this since yrs back. Nowadays, other than my usual shaving in the morning, i carry a shaver and always shave in 30 mins to 1 hr before bonking. But still kenna sometimes .......
I’m sure your shaver is used for other agendas as well
Maybe shave the gals, if they permit
😬
Old 12-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I’m sure your shaver is used for other agendas as well
Maybe shave the gals, if they permit
😬
Hahahaha, u are a joker. I never think of that. Its 100% meant for my shaving just before the bonk, it always grow at the rate surprises me, lol
Old 12-02-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Huat Ah ......thats why Yu Hang (RTC) let me raw and cim during my 1st visit, not even knowing i would give tips or rtf. She kept talking about my arm muscles during the session, but got to meet the right girl then can have this kind of wholesome effect .....)
Which YuHang ah
Old 12-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Summary of the gals I bonked recently (within +- one month)

Yiyi 2047
Xiatian 16W04
Yue-ke 2062A
Anni 1667
Fei-er or Feifei (cant rem) 1612
Yoyo 1612
Coco 1658A
Xiaoxiao 1606A
Ah Jiao 16W12

actually still hab a few more, but I forgot the names alr. like I always cant rem its feifei or fei-er, and the gals from 2033 all mei-somethk I keep forgetting

lazy to write so many FRs. if there's any one which u will like a FR or more info, I will try my best to share

Is xiaoxiao milf or syt ah
Old 13-02-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nickdepp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yoyo

yoyo

Now definitively my favourite after coming back to GL since wolves shut down and many of regulars have left. Saw her when I was rtfing Qiqi, who is also pretty nice if you like tall girls with oval shaped face. Rtfed her many times and now solidly my favourite

Looks 8/10

She has a cute schoolgirl look and a very cute smile. Personal preference is for her to put on makeup for a real deer-in-the-headlights kind of look.

Service 5 - 9/10

The reason for this huge range is that she initially refused to french or do a lot of positions during our first session. Halfway through, while I was pounding her from behind, she opened up and started to french quite passionately. In later sessions, she was very receptive to most suggestions I have, including role play and all different positions. So definitely depends on chemistry.

She does mention she doesn't usually french so YMMV.

Body - 7/10

Her B boobs are not the biggest but looks great on her petite frame, especially since they are firm and round, and you can squeeze them to no end.

She has a dark patch of skin on her back, which is the only flaw in her milky white skin, but it is enough to reduce a few points.

I don't post FRs often but this gal has gave me the same sort of experience I had with previous angpai Tiantian from 1649.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

An Experience

Date - Yesterday
House - Will not reveal
Girl - Will not reveal. CAT 150

Was in a top notch house. All favourites busy though shop just opened.
OKT said I will get for you, but cannot reject because this is CNY. Was tired. Slept only 3 hours each night for the last two. Big head not working. I said yes.

Girl came. OMG! Double chin, looks 35 though must be younger. Can see stubby toes. This is a death sentence as I have a foot fetish. Small head says 'don't do it', but big head says have committed must go through.

In the room, girl wants to French. She smells like she works in a cigarette factory or there is something overpowering in her hair colour. Cannot French. Hair not washed. Also big turn off.

Get into shower. She has C boobs. Fair skin. Gives me a thorough bathing. I know anal rimming is coming. On the bed get a very thorough cat bath. A very thorough anal rimming. BBJ is ok, technique not great.

Try to do some pumping in doggy, but all the baby oil she used is mucking up the condom. Plus she is one of the many who don't know how to roll on the condom.

Cannot than anymore. Tell her job done. Ask for massage in remaining time. She gives a reasonable massage. Give Angbao and leave.

Moral of the story - when big head isn't working don't go to GL. Otherwise small head will suffer.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
An Experience

Date - Yesterday
House - Will not reveal
Girl - Will not reveal. CAT 150

Was in a top notch house. All favourites busy though shop just opened.
OKT said I will get for you, but cannot reject because this is CNY. Was tired. Slept only 3 hours each night for the last two. Big head not working. I said yes.

Girl came. OMG! Double chin, looks 35 though must be younger. Can see stubby toes. This is a death sentence as I have a foot fetish. Small head says 'don't do it', but big head says have committed must go through.

In the room, girl wants to French. She smells like she works in a cigarette factory or there is something overpowering in her hair colour. Cannot French. Hair not washed. Also big turn off.

Get into shower. She has C boobs. Fair skin. Gives me a thorough bathing. I know anal rimming is coming. On the bed get a very thorough cat bath. A very thorough anal rimming. BBJ is ok, technique not great.

Try to do some pumping in doggy, but all the baby oil she used is mucking up the condom. Plus she is one of the many who don't know how to roll on the condom.

Cannot than anymore. Tell her job done. Ask for massage in remaining time. She gives a reasonable massage. Give Angbao and leave.

Moral of the story - when big head isn't working don't go to GL. Otherwise small head will suffer.
Bro... write a fr but don't say is who.... funny eh you At least say which house easier to guess hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1