The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6870 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her first place the first time wasn't the best either. I remember we had to scuttle to the bathroom and back cos it was shared.
hahahaha, yes!
Old 17-07-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24664 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Was she named Aimee previously?
No, she is not Aimee. They are different ladies.
Old 18-07-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually depends la. I still remember last time there was this hotel where a lot of MLs will operate from. You can easily enter the lift area without the reception knowing (many guests they won’t check). Then the lift is good cos no need card to tap you up.
As for the room service the ML also say they will tip room service to help give them more towels and clean up the used towels. No biggie.
That "J" hotel also kena raided....

ML can tip, doesn't mean room service won't tip-off. Can't assume everyone can accept this and keep quiet because of some tip.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-07-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiao-han-massage/

Tried her recently only after the price hike.

Location: 8.5/10 pretty discreet location. I parked at the nearby mall and it's only a 5min walk from there.
Looks: 8/10 There is without a doubt she is one of the prettiest ML around at the moment.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Boobs exactly one full handful for me. Nice and soft with such succulent pointy nips that are begging to be sucked. Would have scored higher if not for the fact I failed to suck those nips.
Massage: 5/10 Almost non-existent. Just anyhow press and there. But then again, who is there seriously for the massage?
Sensual: What can I say? She definitely belongs to the Vanilla SN group. The saving grace was that she bothered to remove her shorts so despite being only SN, at least she was only in her panty. HJ was pretty much SOP but she did take it slow and didn't rush it through.
GFE: I guess we didn't have much chemistry. The entire session was almost silence throughout. Guess she feel she didn't feel she has to engage in conversation to build rapport and GFE since biz is good anyway.

RTM: Probably not. The main pro is just the face. Other than that there are definitely other better choices.
Old 18-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
GFE: I guess we didn't have much chemistry. The entire session was almost silence throughout. Guess she feel she didn't feel she has to engage in conversation to build rapport and GFE since biz is good anyway.
Are you the type that tries to start a conversation? If your tried and she didn't reciprocate then sian...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiao-han-massage/

Tried her recently only after the price hike.

Location: 8.5/10 pretty discreet location. I parked at the nearby mall and it's only a 5min walk from there.
Looks: 8/10 There is without a doubt she is one of the prettiest ML around at the moment.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Boobs exactly one full handful for me. Nice and soft with such succulent pointy nips that are begging to be sucked. Would have scored higher if not for the fact I failed to suck those nips.
Massage: 5/10 Almost non-existent. Just anyhow press and there. But then again, who is there seriously for the massage?
Sensual: What can I say? She definitely belongs to the Vanilla SN group. The saving grace was that she bothered to remove her shorts so despite being only SN, at least she was only in her panty. HJ was pretty much SOP but she did take it slow and didn't rush it through.

RTM: Probably not. The main pro is just the face. Other than that there are definitely other better choices.
Sounds like a pretty lackluster session, but i guess she has no shortage of customers even with the increased price.
Old 18-07-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Well... can't say I didn't try...

As usual for the first-timer, I would go like:

Me:你是哪里人?
XH:XX
Me:你第一次来新加坡?
XH:嗯
Me:多久了
XH:几个月

....... silence....

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Are you the type that tries to start a conversation? If your tried and she didn't reciprocate then sian...
Old 18-07-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/feifei-massage/

Commando her recently decided to write a review for her. Cause she said if still no business going back China

Location : Central near BU**S. Its a hotel but in and out of the hotel is hassle-free.
Looks : 8/10 I think she look better in person.
Body :8/10 IMO she got one of the best ass in the market right now. If you look at her video on SGL the ass really very nice.
Massage : Massage is not bad but there are better one out there. Her handjob is quite skillful tease me for quite a while before letting me shot out.
Attitude : 10/10 Patient and very hardworking person also not those that rush you as she understand she is new and need to have good service to have more customer.

RTM : Definitely
Old 18-07-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Sounds like a pretty lackluster session, but i guess she has no shortage of customers even with the increased price.
Lackluster is the right word.
Better and more enjoyable options can be found with the money spent.
Old 18-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
That "J" hotel also kena raided....

ML can tip, doesn't mean room service won't tip-off. Can't assume everyone can accept this and keep quiet because of some tip.
True that.
I think regardless of how much u tip a hotel will always get that high attention and always waiting to be raided only. Too many pairs of eyes around looking at suspicious activities.
That said, at least that hotel wasn’t too much of a hassle to get up to, but never my favorite location.
Old 18-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

We just have to let market forces naturally weed them out. Can't possibly provide nothing and yet we pay them good money right?
Old 18-07-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post

Commando her recently decided to write a review for her. Cause she said if still no business going back China

Location : Central near BU**S. Its a hotel but in and out of the hotel is hassle-free.
Body :8/10 IMO she got one of the best ass in the market right now. If you look at her video on SGL the ass really very nice.
Massage : Massage is not bad but there are better one out there. Her handjob is quite skillful tease me for quite a while before letting me shot out.
Attitude : 10/10 Patient and very hardworking person also not those that rush you as she understand she is new and need to have good service to have more customer.

Damm her figure in the vid looks great. Cfm is her?
Old 18-07-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello any bro here have review
On DD. Can’t find any review on her
Old 18-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post

BJ included in 120 package?
Old 18-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Are there any kind souls that can provide some recommendations as I plan to visit a ML and the past 2 visits have been disappointing. I'm only into HJ and a good sensual session, e.g. able to zhut, light kisses (french even better). Good proper massage is a good to have but not necessary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1