The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I won't bother with the massage as i am usually not there for it.
Now got many choices no need... back then I wanted to drop a ML but kept going back to her because she does a freaking good back cracking... that was how sad it was then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN171314 View Post
Bro DB, you don’t look like semi retiring le… you are still very kind to give them 3 sessions…. We should only support those that are willing to serve….
Bro I like your nick... anyway the main reason for semi-retirement also not here liao.

Normally it takes 3 sessions to get bored if it is not someone I would drop after the first session. Some ML even worse - reduced after more visits. Immediately dropped.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-07-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
omg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiao-ye-zi-massage/
visit her recently.
looks : at least 50% discount from her pic
body : chubby with a fat tummy -_- tried to hide with her oversize shirt.
massage was ok.
left after 30mins as i dont feel like staying there.
wont rtm.
Old 20-07-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for Amei https://sglonelyguy-24.com/amei-massage/

Location: 6/10 Should be moving to condo soon, now hotel at bugis, no security and reception will ignore you
Look: 8/10 quite close to photo, maybe with 10-15% discount, she have long legs so leg fetish bros will like her
Service: 9/10 she doesn't have enough water bottle so she offered me her packet milk, ok la at least better than water. if you know what I mean lol. Also not that awkward although it's my first visit to her, care to start conversation with me instead of me starting it first.
Boob: 10/10 should be big D? Just enough for my hand to grab and it's natural
Massage: 7/10 got strength but not hitting the right spot sometimes, I'll forgive her because not really there for massage.
Sensual: 9/10 catbath and only when I turn over she stripped down to panty while I lay there admiring that gorgeous pair. As always, sensual YMMV. So I won't review much, all I can say is great.

After the deed, washed up tipped and left, then both realized it is suppose to be a 90min session lol. Never mind, gonna RTM anyways.

Happy chionging bros!
How's her HJ skill ?
Old 20-07-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Woop W is back! glad to know thanks
Old 20-07-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Why do many of the ML who provides Nuru service mask their faces i their adverts? Does anyone have any theories?
I guess mostly are milf
Old 20-07-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg12345 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiao-ye-zi-massage/
visit her recently.
looks : at least 50% discount from her pic
body : chubby with a fat tummy -_- tried to hide with her oversize shirt.
massage was ok.
left after 30mins as i dont feel like staying there.
wont rtm.

wow, stepped on landmines, pictures so misleading.
Did she shower together with you as provided on her website?
Old 20-07-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Now got many choices no need... back then I wanted to drop a ML but kept going back to her because she does a freaking good back cracking... that was how sad it was then.

Bro I like your nick... anyway the main reason for semi-retirement also not here liao.

Normally it takes 3 sessions to get bored if it is not someone I would drop after the first session. Some ML even worse - reduced after more visits. Immediately dropped.

Or 3 sessions to unlock more from the ML 🤣 But of course, the usual YMMV applies. But sometimes the ML service standard will drop after deeming that you're a regular.
Old 20-07-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Or 3 sessions to unlock more from the ML 🤣 But of course, the usual YMMV applies. But sometimes the ML service standard will drop after deeming that you're a regular.
Yeah 3 sessions to test how ML react to your advances lol...

Dropping service(s) worse is the previous session can, current session suddenly cannot - machiam reset button pressed... potong stim

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-07-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
True that.

There are these MLs for RTM sessions ask you not to go further when attempting to slip your hand into the panties... I'd give them 3 sessions no matter how chio they are. Probably okay for more RTM only if massage skill is good.
Haha Xiao Mi (formerly known as Lollo) is one such regret for me. That’s why this time round I don’t feel motivated to revisit.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah 3 sessions to test how ML react to your advances lol...

Dropping service(s) worse is the previous session can, current session suddenly cannot - machiam reset button pressed... potong stim
2 sessions usually good enough for me to know what can be done. but these 2 sessions cannot be too far apart as she needs to remember me.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Haha Xiao Mi (formerly known as Lollo) is one such regret for me. That’s why this time round I don’t feel motivated to revisit.
Oh wow, I was just relooking at her listing. Her friend gave me another mentioned regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
2 sessions usually good enough for me to know what can be done. but these 2 sessions cannot be too far apart as she needs to remember me.
Normally not more than a week between sessions if targeted. And yes, some probably 2nd sessions you feel inclined to move on... such as one of my recent targets.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; 20-07-2023 at 10:34 AM.
Old 20-07-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
How's her HJ skill ?
Not the mechanical kind, starts slow and ends vigorously
Old 20-07-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
My mileage also got reset by Lollo 😅
Old 20-07-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

RTM MR for Shuang Shuang

Location: 6/10 Not ideal but plenty of privacy. Worth the distance I would say and somehow similar if not shorter compared to the trek up Mount Sensual from public transport

Look: 8/10 Pretty. That's a common denominator among past MR too. Shuang2 is a bona fide beauty and demure. Have quite leggy legs too and super smooth skin

Service: 9/10 Top notch. Able to carry conversation and insist that your time is well spent within the allocated time. No short-cutting of standard.

Boob: 5/10 Confirm natural. A cup haha. Can zhut too but due to how smooth her skin is, I prefer to fondle hehe

Massage: 7/10 got strength but not hitting the right spot sometimes, will also do back-stepping but then again.. not really there for massage.

Sensual: 7/10 strip down to panty as a SN. so not really fort knox with the shorts haha. Have a certain way when she zhut zhut you that always get me tingling. And her finger works is good too in providing that pricking sensation. Can be shy which is quite nice haha

All in all, I say a good option in the current market. Maybe turn off is the location but still worth it as it offers privacy and quiet time with a babe
Old 20-07-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
Oh wow, I was just relooking at her listing. Her friend gave me another mentioned regret.

Normally not more than a week between sessions if targeted. And yes, some probably 2nd sessions you feel inclined to move on... such as one of my recent targets.
One ethical practice with Lollo is that she wouldn’t mislead you. She did mention what it would take to advance to next stage, but that sort of title comes with a lot of responsibilities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1