The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
**Update: Jiajia has confirmed she is in Malaysia

Jiajia from previous stint? She is listed ?
According to bro @jagoh she is not in SG
A quick check through SLG can’t find her too.
Either too many photos and I’ve missed hers or she changed name and photo. Now I’m officially confused

Back one thing for sure, OMM is back!
To more interesting videos on her WeChat moments
To that bro that zapped me 4 points *Yawnz* and should be someone with rep power 8 points and left this comment “big mouth don’t know don’t anyhow say”

I’ve this to say to you. I’ve clarified and update the bros here after the initial assumption that Jiajia is back in SG but instead she is in Malaysia. Thanks to bro @jagoh for his intel too.

So if you have an issue with this state openly in the forum. Don’t be so ball-less to zap me without leaving your nick. At least use a nick with more power to zap. and I contribute to this forum. Not too sure about you.

Two more MLs returning to our shores: Burberry and Amei

Choices getting more so MLs better Up their Game!
Anyway Sunday Rant over! Have a good humping day everyone.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 16-07-2023 at 11:13 AM.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems one more returnee is back on our shores.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Seems one more returnee is back on our shores.
Who who? SIC pls.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Amei / Amy. I think she was here on 2018 or 2019.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Who who? SIC pls.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Funny99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone has the contact of Malaysian Lynn? Used to work in G area during pandemic. Lost her contact and now I really wanna visit her again!
Old 16-07-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Amei / Amy. I think she was here on 2018 or 2019.
Yep, she finally made it back since intending to last year . Lol. True blue D cupper, tall and absolutely yummy.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Thatzme18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, been around for a while but seldom post.

Any recommendation for decent msg with bbbj and cim from current batch? Thanks.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny99 View Post
Anyone has the contact of Malaysian Lynn? Used to work in G area during pandemic. Lost her contact and now I really wanna visit her again!
You mean the Lynn with Malaysian accent?
Old 16-07-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
dexter11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for massage at clementi area?
Old 16-07-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Funny99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You mean the Lynn with Malaysian accent?
Yup! Always thought she was Malaysian..
Old 16-07-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
osek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To that bro that zapped me 4 points *Yawnz* and should be someone with rep power 8 points and left this comment “big mouth don’t know don’t anyhow say”

I’ve this to say to you. I’ve clarified and update the bros here after the initial assumption that Jiajia is back in SG but instead she is in Malaysia. Thanks to bro @jagoh for his intel too.

So if you have an issue with this state openly in the forum. Don’t be so ball-less to zap me without leaving your nick. At least use a nick with more power to zap. and I contribute to this forum. Not too sure about you.

which jiaia is in malaysia bro?
Old 16-07-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny99 View Post
Yup! Always thought she was Malaysian..
Seems that many Guangdong folks sound Malaysian.

Anyway, dude, you're three years behind schedule. She went back in mid-2020 and won't come again.
Old 16-07-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:

Lol this Burberry... Really nothing to shout about but somehow able to attract so much suitors. Like what they said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Old 16-07-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, she finally made it back since intending to last year . Lol. True blue D cupper, tall and absolutely yummy.
Listed yet? We’re lacking big boobies ML recently…
Old 16-07-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Bro, once again just to clarify so it can help us understand your ordeal before we debug your situation
1)this ml who help you record is from a condo or mp? Did you witness her recording?
2)the 6 mls are the more popular?
3)is this ml new or old?
4) how many ml-s have you booked so far?
5)roughly what is the location of the 6 mls? Central,GL, East?
6)you asked through sms, whatsapp, wechat or call?
I have also added a rough guide on my signature so I don't keep repeating myself. Will update the guide on other stuff next time.
Didn’t physically see her record when i asked her to help me key in before i left, but she when I ask her again why my number not in database, she tell me recorded already but there’s a lot of different databases. The MLs i picked not all popular but seems like mostly central. Some even old MLs hahaha, not sure is it because saturday busy day or what.

So should I really go and farm the landmines and commando to build record first? Also, is it the norm to watch them record physically?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1